Kamen Rider Revice 19 Discussion thread

All that exists in my heart is cholesterol...

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:44 pm

★★★★★
50%
★★★★
33%
★★★
17%
★★
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 6
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kamen Rider Revice 19 Discussion thread

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Last episode rating: 4.83 of 5 stars (6 votes)

Hiromi fainting in front of his subordinates is a power move

"I'm a double spy"

Three way stand off, but no one shoots

The girl is the traitor and the jerk is the actual good guy? What a twist!

Hey belt, if you want to eat Hiromi, maybe don't tell him you're going to eat him

Wasn't too into this one. Too many half plots going on. Something about Tamaki and Aguillera and Sakura and her neighbor. Something about Hiromi's belt killing him, what a surprise. Didn't get enough screen time with Hiromi's teammates to get a feel for them or why Chigusa would side with Orteka

Commercials

Is Aeon a store? What's so special about them selling sushi rolls?

Revice Junction included here since last week's wasn't usable because of the tsunami warning plastered on it

Sakura sounds kind of nasally in the Ganbarizing commercial

Revice The Mystery? I don't miss all these dumb spinoffs. I mean sometimes they're fun, but it's pretty tiring for there to be so many of them
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Re: Kamen Rider Revice 19 Discussion thread

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

Decent episode. Liked Okuyama Kazusa's return- the best part of this episode. Although, I'm sad she cut off her hair. I like her better with long hair. I get that the short hair suits her tomboyish vibe, but Tsukasa's long hair also suited her tomboyish character. Pretty much the only nitpick on this side.
Plot wise, it was kinda predictable to me, honestly. I knew from the beginning that Chigusa would betray them. This maybe unrelated, but she was smiling way too much while talking to Ikki and Daiji- that looked very suspicious to me. Although, since Chigusa just disappeared at the end of the episode, does that mean she might reappear in the future? I'd sure like that.
I'm kinda getting tired of Revice's super slow pace. They barely reveal anything in an episode. It's always kept a mystery.... Getting sick of that now. What's up with Sakura's karate kouhai... We still don't know, even though they almost revealed it to us in a previous episode....
Glad that Sakura can win against Aguilera in a fight now that she's a Rider.
What exactly is up with the dad? Did they not tell him that his heart is missing from his chest? Or is the dad hiding the fact from his family?
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Oh yeah, what's the deal with the dad? It makes you wonder if they are just bad at pacing revelations or if they're just stalling because they're making the story up as they go along

I'd love to see more Tsukasa, but I'm betting it's just a guest role. I'm guessing she'll die in the next episode and we won't see her anymore
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

takenoko wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:08 am I'd love to see more Tsukasa, but I'm betting it's just a guest role. I'm guessing she'll die in the next episode and we won't see her anymore
That would be sad. What is up with all these Sentai actors guest starring in Revice, by the way? Did they mess up and put them in the wrong instead of Zenkaiger? Or are they just plain OUT OF THEIR MINDS for not having any Sentai actors guest star in Zenkaiger but getting them to appear in Revice instead? 2021-2022 is a weird time for Toei tokusatsu.... :| :?: :shock: 🤔
Edit: Also, I just had this thought. I haven't actually finished watching Kamen Rider W yet, but isn't Okuyama Kazusa's guest role in Revice slightly similar to Kinoshita Ayumi's guest role in W in a few ways?
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
Gokider
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Gokider »

Thenosa Yechette wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:45 am What is up with all these Sentai actors guest starring in Revice, by the way? Did they mess up and put them in the wrong instead of Zenkaiger? Or are they just plain OUT OF THEIR MINDS for not having any Sentai actors guest star in Zenkaiger but getting them to appear in Revice instead? 2021-2022 is a weird time for Toei tokusatsu.... :| :?: :shock: 🤔
Not to mention all of the Rider actors in Ten Gokaiger. While it isn't abnormal for actors known for one to appear in the other, it is weird that it's happening this much for the anniversary projects.

Return to “Kamen Rider Revice”