Zenkaiger 45 discussion thread

Covid Sentai Singleranger
Forum rules

Zenkaiger Wiki Link

< Kiramei | Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger | DonBro >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:20 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
17%
☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆
33%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 6
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Zenkaiger 45 discussion thread

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Last Zenkaiger's rating: 4 of 5 (6 votes)

I can't believe they made a SD parrot navi for a 2 second joke

What is this song? Everyone buy the Zenkaiger soundtrack

is this a Magine episode?

Gotta love the hypocrisy of Vroom telling Magine not to get intrigued by something

Banana spotted again! Should we keep a tally of banana spottings in Sentai?

Eh? What happened with Gege there?

How did Vroom get stabbed in the eye? He wears glasses

The person who got hit by the car looks way too specific to be a random backgorund guy. Is this a cameo?

Oh, does Stacee have a music video too? No curiosity about why he has a music video playing in a karaoke booth?

That's a cool way of powering up the mooks. But does that mean someone else's good luck is your bad luck?

Wow, what is going on that they have birds pooping on the sentai heroes

This is what you get for relying on the KyuuRangers

Oh no, possessed Stacee is evil

WTF. A callback to the Sentai members who've died? This episode is so weird

Is this what a Magine episode amounts to? Her using her magic ball and getting the crap beat out ofher?

Nice Magi callback

Huh, when was the last time Kaito combined with Zyuran?

As for the ending, I think Luna has it covered:
<Lunagel> Okay, of all the ways that could have gone, I did not expect that

Kind of an uneven episode. The stuff with the rangers having bad luck was funny? I have such mixed feelings about this series. It's not a bad show. But it's not good either. I think I'm just ready for characters who are people again
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Zenkaiger 45 discussion thread

Post by Lunagel »

Yeah I was not expecting them to go the Agito route
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

A lot happended in this episode, couldn't keep track of it all.

So Stacy was mind controlled by Gege, and not possessed by him.

When was the last time Rangers had bad luck in Sentai? The last one I remember is Boukenger.

Did they have the Zenkaiju-Oh Super Zyuran mode before, or is this the first time they introduced this form?

Practically, Stacy is definitely the most important character in Zenkaiger. He is too big of a deal IRL, so that goes with the dialogue where he claims to be a god. I mean, he has a freaking music video, so.... No more explanation needed to show how important he is.

Did Gege create all the parallel worlds themselves, or just the monster technology in Zenkaiger? Got confused over there. I wonder, when are they officially making it clear in the Zenkaiger world that Gege is the main villain who is behind all of this world conquering.

Also, kudos to them for inserting so many character songs in this episode. They used 3(Yatsude's, Stacy's and Magine's ones) in this episode alone. Although, since Zenkaiger itself has so many character songs(11 in total), I guess it isn't so surprising that they used 3 in one single episode. What a coincidence that I'm watching this episode today, just the before they release the Zenkaiger character song album. Definitely looking forward to listening to the full versions of the main team members' songs. I would certainly appreciate it if they insert a few more character songs in the next episodes.
takenoko wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:20 pm What is this song? Everyone buy the Zenkaiger soundtrack
Colorful ⭐Wonderful- Yatsude's character song from Zenkaiger Mini Album 4. You don't necessarily need to buy the soundtracks to listen to the songs. They're mostly all on Spotify, along with almost all the Kiramager songs. I hope they add more Sentai songs on Spotify like they did for Rider. No song from seasons prior Kiramager is on Spotify.... ☹️
takenoko wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:20 pm is this a Magine episode?
No... It felt more like a Stacy episode. 😝 Although every Zenkaiger episode following episode 7 is a Stacy episode, imo.
takenoko wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:20 pm Eh? What happened with Gege there?
Oh yeah, what did happen with Gege? Side effects of mind controlling Stacy, maybe?
takenoko wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:20 pm Oh, does Stacee have a music video too? No curiosity about why he has a music video playing in a karaoke booth?
Oh yeah, he does. I was extremely curious when I saw that MV in the Karaoke booth and looked it up immediately. Didn't expect 'Stacy Thought' to go viral enough to have an MV. Although it's not public yet, only on TFC for now.
https://www.toei.co.jp/release/bb/1228116_971.html
takenoko wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:20 pm Nice Magi callback
True, nice callback. I think this was the only Magiranger callback in Zenkaiger, as far as I can recall. Zenkaiger sucked when it came to Magiranger references or callbacks. They barely had any, with this one being the only I can recall.
takenoko wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:20 pm I have such mixed feelings about this series. It's not a bad show. But it's not good either. I think I'm just ready for characters who are people again
Same. Zenkaiger has very few things that I like. Not many great memories... Apart from the character songs, maybe. I hope they have enough human/humanoid Rangers in DonBrothers. Otherwise... sigh...
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Yeah, Luna sent me to check to see if the music video was up, but it wasn't out on Sunday when I checked. Not sure if they've posted it since then
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster

takenoko wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:09 am Yeah, Luna sent me to check to see if the music video was up, but it wasn't out on Sunday when I checked. Not sure if they've posted it since then
I found a 2 minutes 10 seconds long video on Twitter, which I'm assuming is the full version. That's why I'm guessing it's also on TTFC by now. Do you guys have any plans to sub it? Even if the answer is no, it was worth asking.... :| :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Probably not. We were just curious to see it
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwSWlD3eg8I

Apparently it's been out since at least October (also it's 4:11, dunno if you can see it outside of Japan though) but the MV isn't up on TTFC yet.
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster

Lunagel wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:10 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwSWlD3eg8I

Apparently it's been out since at least October (also it's 4:11, dunno if you can see it outside of Japan though) but the MV isn't up on TTFC yet.
Oh, I've heard the song (audio) before. Probably right after it was released. And I know that the audio is around 4 minutes long. But the music video I found is only 2 minutes 10 seconds long. Here's the one I found:
https://mobile.twitter.com/KRSentai/sta ... 4237262853

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build