KR Revice The Mystery 02 Discussion Thread

All that exists in my heart is cholesterol...
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Revice The Mystery 02 Discussion Thread

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Placeholder for when I do watch it
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Re: KR Revice The Mystery 02 Discussion Thread

Post by msf232 »

If I'm not wrong, this is the first time Futo and Zawame have appeared in the same on-screen media
What a milestone!
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

msf232 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:21 am If I'm not wrong, this is the first time Futo and Zawame have appeared in the same on-screen media
What a milestone!
Is it? But the Gaim guys seem to know Terui? /me tries to remember when they last met

Just looking at the actors, I don't think they've ever overlapped?

https://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Matsuda_Ryo
https://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kinomoto_Minehiro

Neat to have George and Terui interact. I'm still not sure if I enjoy George's antics or if I think he tries too hard

Hmmm, how are these two going to join up with the mystery house. Since if the bridge is gone, there's no way of bringing them there without giving those guys some escape from the killer

LOL at Otto for the Zero-One reference. Nice!

Hiromi and Otto, best match.

LOL at Karahashi's face when he sees Ikki

Why is everyone here better than they are on the main Revice TV series? I dig Rina and Ikki's chemistry

I hate the summaries from other series. If people are hardcore enough to pay for your streaming service, you can expect them to have at least heard of these past Riders

The Gaim guys are doing great here

Terui's not here for your lame W reference, George! Fans don't want to be pandered to with references!

/me tries to remember the last love triangle ina Rider series

Where'd the defeated monster go?

And now we've caught up with the start of the series
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

I have to say, this series is increasing my love for Ikki, Vice and Hiromi.... This is at least one good thing about it. Or it could totally be that they're just putting somewhat more effort into making this series than the series itself, it's a streaming service after all.... Although I kinda hope they can hold my love in the main series.

So these old monsters are kow using Vistamps to transform....

What was George doing after saying 'Intriguing'...? So weird.

It's 2022 and they still haven't upgraded the Beetle phone into a smartphone or something? Can't they afford modern tech?

Why does Otta forcibly want to put the blame on someone? Will solving this case earn him a promotion or something?

Did Vice just suspect the audience? 😑😶😐

Did Otta just reference Humagears? Nice Zero-One reference, in that case. How come none of them appeared in any team up or movie after Vulcan and Valkyrie movie(I mean other than SH Senki and I don't wanna count Aruto's cameo as a significant appearance).

Suzu-san is looking the wrong direction. The angle is slightly off from where Vice is visible.

Wait, why was Ikki telling Vice to stop it? Vice wasn't trying to scare her, that's just how he is. And for once, he wants to eat regular food and not humans.

Is it weird that I really like the maid? Probably because I would have behaved the same way with everyone there.... 😆😝😅

Wow, the cop guy being a good bro to Hiromi, how supportive! What was Vice's comment about these 2? I didn't really get that part, even with the subtitles that I had.... Can someone explain?

Awww... Suzu-san's life must be really boring and sad that she's learning guitar from this creepo ... My deepest condolences...

Those 3 creeps, staring at Suzu-san as the musician guy flirts away with her.... Do they really think that Suzu-san and the musician can't see them just if they turn their heads that way? Ikki's standing like he's totally not hurt or jealous after looking at that scene..... And like he's not doing anything weird, creepy or wrong by snooping on them like that... while pretending he's totally not guilty of the crime the other older dudes are committing.... And watching as the 2 react to it stupidly.... Very smooth, I'll give you that, Ikki.

Oh my goodness, that maid always arrives at these times. And comes and justifies my reason to like her in the first place.

Oh wait, Ikki just proved me wrong. That was very smooth of Ikki... Not.

Why was the musician looking at Suzu-san just now? And then he looked like he was almost getting caught in a crime when he spotted Ikki(again, I don't get how they didn't spot them sooner when they were standing RIGHT IN FRONT of the door! 😑😶😐)....? That's too suspicious!

Wait, how did Ikki just score a date with Suzu-san after getting caught snooping on her? Darn these meddlers!! I'm confused as to how Ikki has lost his mind enough to hit on a woman so much older than him? What was wrong with the childhood friend from episode 3(or 4, I don't remember correctly)?

Suzu-san's life truly is tragic... Ouch....

Man, Ikki is lucky! Which main Rider gets a freaking spin-off series focusing on that Rider's love story? Darn these anniversary season Riders!

Why was Vice angry at Ikki for falling for Suzu-san in the first episode, exactly? Cuz logically, he should rather be happy if Ikki falls in love . Since Vice was born from Ikki's heart, he should be happy when Ikki is happy. And love makes one happy(before the heartbreak and pain), so doesn't that mean Vice should've been glad when Ikki fell for Suzu-san? And he also looks happy seeing Ikki on a(n) (in-house chore) date with Suzu-san in this episode? Then, why was he angry the last time?

I'm loving Vice's commentary in this series, btw!

Why is she asking that? Do people need a reason to be kind to someone? Even more so when they're in love with you...

Wow, how straight forward of Suzu-san....

And Ikki took that opportunity to advertise their bathhouse.... Fantastic!

Hiromicchi!! Oh man, I feel your pain. I am #TeamHiromicchi in this Rider love-triangle! Whose side are you on? 👉

What, George? Is this a how many foreign languages you can speak/how many foreign phrases you know contest? Cause you're not winning, you know....

Why is George interrupting the Riders when they're doing important Rider work?!

Where have I heard, "Hey, Hey, Hey!" before? Sounds really familiar....  And the spamming really does not help me remember.... 😑😶😐

Aww... My boy Hiromicchi! Go get her!

Ikki, dude, making faces like that and making me wonder if you're thinking about something nasty about Suzu-san really doesn't help your chances of getting my support in this love-triangle...

And now he wants to remove Suzu-san from the list of suspects in this case... Even though he barely knows anything about that woman so far.

Now that's a heroic dialogue, Hiromi!

Hmmm... That totally felt like Suzu-san fell there on purpose. Suspicious...
takenoko wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:47 pm I'm still not sure if I enjoy George's antics or if I think he tries too hard
I definitely think he tries too hard..... :| :| :?
takenoko wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:47 pm I hate the summaries from other series. If people are hardcore enough to pay for your streaming service, you can expect them to have at least heard of these past Riders
I thought these summaries were supposed to be a way of advertising old seasons, like, "Hey, the seasons featured in this spin-off are really cool! This, this, this and that happened in these series. So go ahead and watch them by buying the home media or at TTFC." If that's the case, then shouldn't they put more effort into these season summaries?
takenoko wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:47 pm Terui's not here for your lame W reference, George! Fans don't want to be pandered to with references!
But unfortunately the references is probably one of the reasons he was paired with Terui in the first place... Btw, I think Terui's actor appeared with the Revice actors(because I saw him in the other actors' latest photo uploads) in this year's Chou Eiyyu Sai, and yesterday was Rider day.

takenoko wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:47 pm /me tries to remember the last love triangle ina Rider series
Was it in Zi-O, between Tsukuyumi, Sougo and Geiz? I haven't watched the series yet, but that's only something I kinda felt... :| And if this isn't correct then the last love-triangle is probably from Drive, between the heroine, Chase and the protagonist.... iirc. Gaim had one too, between the third Rider, Mai and the protagonist. Lol.
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice