KR Revice The Mystery 05 Discussion Thread

All that exists in my heart is cholesterol...
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Revice The Mystery 05 Discussion Thread

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki

Ooh, Rina is cute in her flashback clothes

Oh, wasn't didn't think Kaidou would protect Suzu

Wow, that Kaidou suit sure is breaking near the neck

Oh, Suzu's thing is just a recolored Barid egg thing

I guess the chimera form could look worse. At least we can recognize the Orphenoch on the leg, but the rest is a bit ambiguous. I wonder if they designed the suit before deciding on how they were going to use it. Doesn'te ven look female

Oh Accel Trial, was wondering if the yellow form would appear too

Love this generic battle music during the fight. Feel like they use it in a few things

lol nice landing

So the maid has nothing to do with this, despite working for Suzu? Really surprised since she looks heck of evil

Was that an epilogue for Kaidou? Lol

I wonder who's singing this ending song. Anyway, that was a fun side story for Revice with a lot of cool toku cameos. Really enjoyed Aizawa Rina's performance in this too. Oh it's a duet with Ikki and Hiromi. It's a nice song! Here's the link:
https://open.spotify.com/track/18ieligW ... 8991a34f90

Oblivian Stamp. Please Toei, it's not hard to spellcheck
gordanbreaker3
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Quote: Hi

Re: KR Revice The Mystery 05 Discussion Thread

Post by gordanbreaker3 »

Kinda wish Takeuchi Ryoma came, even though he dosen't have Belt-san anymore.
DeMatgic
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Quote: Busters, ready... GO!
Type: INFP Healer

Post by DeMatgic »

It's sure been a while since I watched anything Toku related. Even before the Toei "ban" (is it even still going on? idk), I kind of just fell off during Zero-One and Saber didn't interest me enough to consider watching it (not to mention I was still in the midst of watching all the Sentai in order) so I ended up skipping over it to Revice. And boy, do I not regret it. But that's for another time, when I'm properly caught up with the main series (currently on Ep25).

I'm ngl, I suspected the lodge owner lady from the start. It's almost always the lodge owner, drawing their victims to a secluded location to kill them. Admittedly though, when George brought Terui to the lab, I thought they were going to pull a curveball and say that Ueshima was secretly still alive and continuing his research, but I did not expect Suzu to be his fiancée.

Overall, this was a pretty fun miniseries. It was nice to see the returning actors, despite how few of them we got, though I'm a bit confused about Zawame since I haven't watched Bravo & Gridon, is Micchi just not around anymore? Either way, here's to hoping this year stays great for all of Toei's stuff, since we're also getting the Fuuto PI anime in a couple months.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

No idea what's going on with Micchi, Bravo and Guridon's actors always seem up for whatever toei wants to throw their way
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Micchi is too expensive for Toei anymore, he's been getting a lot of drama roles and just recently a regular spot on one of the most well-known variety shows in the country.

Return to “Kamen Rider Revice”