DonBrothers 10 discussion thread

Put on your glasses and look at reality
Forum rules

DonBrothers Wiki Link

< Zenkai | Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers | King-Ohger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun May 22, 2022 7:39 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
73%
☆☆☆☆
7%
☆☆☆
13%
☆☆
7%
No votes

Total votes: 15
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: DonBrothers 10 discussion thread

Post by takenoko »

Oh you're right. Given that getting a club is in her character entrance, somehow I thought she's always had one. How weird, maybe it's part of her robotarou form? Again it feels like an episode got cut between last time and this time
Mikadius
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Mikadius »

takenoko wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 5:02 pm Oh you're right. Given that getting a club is in her character entrance, somehow I thought she's always had one. How weird, maybe it's part of her robotarou form? Again it feels like an episode got cut between last time and this time
Spoiler
nah, it's not robotaro: in the toy figurines yellow and black both have weapons (and red, of course)(meanwhile pink's accessory is wings, and blue just has big arms I guess). They're just taking their time introducing those to the show, for some reason I couldn't comprehend. Now I'm thinking maybe black will also need to get some kind or revelation and character development before he gets his..?
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

resop2 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:21 pm Haruka's actress should have trolled the internet by holding up a bouquet of flowers a couple of days before the show aired.
nooo >_<.

I remember during Zyuruger something happened like that.

Return to “Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers”