Kindaichi Season 5 Episode 2-2 Discussion Thread

For all those one shots and other miscellany!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
xiiliea
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Gaia
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Ray
Alignment: Neutral Good

Kindaichi Season 5 Episode 2-2 Discussion Thread

Post by xiiliea »

I kinda guessed right who the murderer was, so yay.
Spoiler
I knew it probably wasn't the tour guide because that was too obvious. Usually it's someone the least likely, so it had to be one of those two businessmen.
Can I have a Miyuki cookie too?

I can't believe none of them saw that ball magic trick before. It's literally the ABC of magic.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Kindaichi Season 5 Episode 2-2 Discussion Thread

Post by takenoko »

Is Miyuki the murderer? Acting suspicious

Oh, that's actually pretty sweet. I think Miyuki is my favorite character in this series, with Saki as a close second. They're both fun and flawed in interesting ways

What? So two murders can happen and no one gets detained? Is that how t he law works?

LOL at the group running around in the middle of the night. Saki's recording as always. That's a big group of witnesses

Huh, looks like all the corrupt doctors are dead. Nagita is a pretty good suspect for the murders, but that seems too obvious

Wait, Miyuki's had food all this time. Has she just been hoarding it for herself? Oh wait, they had canned food. Why were they complaining about being hungry then. Mysterious??

Why did the murderer pretend to move Kageo's body anyway? Seems like trying to fool everyone into thinking the body teleported is overly complicated?

Calling BS on Kindaichi figuring out there was a safety pin holding the speargun in place

It's another father trying to avenge his daughter? We had one of those last time already!

So the cottage taker and the torpedo were a red herring. I guessed the trick behind the speargun and the body swap pretty easily. I was kind of thinking Kamio Yuu's character might have been the culprit this time since he complained a lot, but no, of course it was the kindly old man that none of us had suspected. And to be fair, no one really held it against him that he did the murders, he was fully in his right. Kindaichi should feel bad for catching the guy

Don't know how this Kindaichi compares to previous ones, but this guy doesn't seem that exciting to watch? He seemed kind of bored when doing the big explanation for how the mystery was done

Return to “Other Projects”