DonBrothers 12 discussion thread

Put on your glasses and look at reality
Forum rules

DonBrothers Wiki Link

< Zenkai | Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers | King-Ohger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:29 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
60%
☆☆☆☆
33%
☆☆☆
7%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 15
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: DonBrothers 12 discussion thread

Post by Lunagel »

There's honesty and then there's tactfulness. You're totally free to tell someone they're doing something wrong, but maybe they don't appreciate you sticking your nose in, or phrasing it a different way "Hey, I know a different way to do this that works fantastic, can I show you?" It's not his honestly that's a problem, it's his complete lack of care for anyone besides himself.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Re: DonBrothers 12 discussion thread

Post by FangTrigger »

takenoko wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:31 am
Maybe the lesson should be it's okay to lie sometimes or rather, no one needs the brutal honesty 100% of the time. Momoi's problem is that he can just be casually critical and that just made people not want to be around him, leaving him alone and isolated. There's no point in being right if people don't listen to what you have to say. Maybe the real moral should be some level of nuance needed
Lunagel wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:37 am There's honesty and then there's tactfulness. You're totally free to tell someone they're doing something wrong, but maybe they don't appreciate you sticking your nose in, or phrasing it a different way "Hey, I know a different way to do this that works fantastic, can I show you?" It's not his honestly that's a problem, it's his complete lack of care for anyone besides himself.
I wish we could see the episode were it written like this; focusing more on his lack of tact rather than on lying to save yourself/someone else.

Return to “Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers”