Kindaichi Season 5 File 4 (Ep 5) Discussion Thread

For all those one shots and other miscellany!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
xiiliea
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Gaia
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Ray
Alignment: Neutral Good

Kindaichi Season 5 File 4 (Ep 5) Discussion Thread

Post by xiiliea »

Wiki

Wait, why did he throw away both balls? He could have taken one for himself instead of using his own?
K... That's Kindaichi!
Xelger
Mage in training
Mage in training

Re: Kindaichi Season 5 File 4 (Ep 5) Discussion Thread

Post by Xelger »

I don't understand the problem. Being fifth, there were three balls. He took one and got spooked, accidentally dumping the other two balls from the can that he was supposed to leave for the last two people. He then replaced them with the marked balls. At the end he showed a marked ball as a demonstration of what the marked balls looked like, but he did hold on to and take the unmarked ball that he pulled from the can before he dumped the other two.
xiiliea
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Gaia
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Ray
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by xiiliea »

Xelger wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:32 pm I don't understand the problem. Being fifth, there were three balls. He took one and got spooked, accidentally dumping the other two balls from the can that he was supposed to leave for the last two people. He then replaced them with the marked balls. At the end he showed a marked ball as a demonstration of what the marked balls looked like, but he did hold on to and take the unmarked ball that he pulled from the can before he dumped the other two.
Huh? The problem is that the culprit was holding onto an unmarked ball when it should have been a marked ball, since Kindaichi already replaced them before the culprit went into the toilet.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Okay, I like Saki being a maniac

What's with Japan? Why does their toilet stall look just like a closet

It doesn't seem like there are enough balls for them to take

What? How is it morning already? I wish Kindaichi would get taken by a ghost girl

Is there not even a sink?

What? So the proof totally relied on Kindaichi accidentally dropping the balls into the toilet? That's dumb. Also, it's a dumb trap? Kenta could have grabbed a mark ball, why did he provide a fake one? I know everyone above this post already addressed this, but I still think it's lazy writing

Another murder, another sob story from the killer

Man, look at the view where Kindaichi and Miyuki swap drinks
Xelger
Mage in training
Mage in training

Post by Xelger »

xiiliea wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 8:40 pm
Xelger wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:32 pm I don't understand the problem. Being fifth, there were three balls. He took one and got spooked, accidentally dumping the other two balls from the can that he was supposed to leave for the last two people. He then replaced them with the marked balls. At the end he showed a marked ball as a demonstration of what the marked balls looked like, but he did hold on to and take the unmarked ball that he pulled from the can before he dumped the other two.
Huh? The problem is that the culprit was holding onto an unmarked ball when it should have been a marked ball, since Kindaichi already replaced them before the culprit went into the toilet.
No, see, that was the thing. Because he didn't have an marked ball, it showed that he got his ball from somewhere else doing shenanigans instead of doing the test as intended.

Return to “Other Projects”