Kindaichi Season 5 File 5-2 (Ep 7) Discussion Thread

For all those one shots and other miscellany!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
xiiliea
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Gaia
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Ray
Alignment: Neutral Good

Kindaichi Season 5 File 5-2 (Ep 7) Discussion Thread

Post by xiiliea »

Wiki

The trick was pretty clever.
If Itsuki could just call Nonaka, why didn't Kindaichi just ask him to ask her about the message?
Nonaka is a very careful person? Doesn't seem so.
Kindaichi should have been shot a hundred times the moment he pointed the gun at the police.
When Kindaichi stepped outside to show how the door trick was done, he stood right in front of the culprit. Aren't you worried that he'd stick a knife into your back, Kindaichi?
Only the people who introduced themselves to Kindaichi's group at the party were killed? Moral of the story: Stay away from Kindaichi.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Kindaichi Season 5 File 5-2 (Ep 7) Discussion Thread

Post by takenoko »

Huh, so this recap is different from last week's, but only slightly. So I guess last week's was on purpose

Just noticed the opening is a real burn on Saki. You've got Miyuki on one side and on the other side is... the old man?!

Saki just dragged his unconscious friend to a creepy warehouse. Oh, so Saki can stalk Kindaichi, not creepy at all!

I don't know why Kindaichi trusts this one guy. Everyone at that party should be considered a suspect

Oh is Miyuki in this episode? Saki sure is invested in getting Kindaichi and Miyuki together

Oh, I thought that was Saki's bike. But it's just some abandoned bike under some wood???

Kindaichi puts people in danger by visiting them, then immediately abandons them. What a hero

What this kid was bribed by juice and didn't read the note?

Wow, old man is fast on the draw

What, he wrote an invisible message for the person he was delivering a covert message to in the first place???

Wait how short is Kikuzou. Also is his name a joke? Kiku means to hear, but he has bad hearing

Man the door transfer route is silly. I guess I should have suspected something when seeing what a specific set of buildings and doors the outside had

13 minutes left in the episode, time to learn Tsuzuki's tragic story. By the way, Maiko is played by Kobayashi Ryoko who you might recognize from Kamen Rider The First

Wait, has Maiko not had the transplant yet? How long has this been going on for? Also, what's wrong with Tachibana? He threatens to expose the guy and gets handsy with him alone in his office, he's practically begging to get killed

Tsuzuki, offing himself probably made the chances of that transfer successful working lower. Also Doctor Heli. Kiramager?

Oh Miyuki is here?

Glad we get to see what happens with Maiko

I thought that was a pretty good episode. Having Kindaichi in danger boosted the stakes. Kind of tragic that Tsuzuki killed all those people, when it wasn't really necessary. Also, what's up with Tachibana's game? It doesn't make sense to involve all your party guests in a game like that. What if one of them leaves or fucks up reciting the clue?

Also, shouldn't we be mad at Kindaichi for endangering all these people? You'd think after the second person died that he'd go "Oh, maybe I should stop leading the killer to these people". That's why I was mad when Kindaichi told Itsuki who the next targets were, since it was obvious either Itsuki or Tsuzuki would be the culprit since how else were they finding out all this information. Kindaichi is both smart and dumb

Also if he turned himself in or let the cops visit these people. In fact, why didn't the cops have a bodyguard for all these guests, since they were obviously being targetted for serial killing. These cops really fail at their jobs

Return to “Other Projects”