Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Prism Three trailer

Post by takenoko »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF2TDE6Nsv8

Not saying much, but probably one of the catchier Giga openings. I like how the bad guys are just handsome dudes in fancy outfits
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Re: Prism Three trailer

Post by resop2 »

From what I can tell with my limited Japanese:

Prism Pink - 弥生みづき - Yayoi Miduki (2 previous titles)
Prism Blue - 奈良平愛実 - Narahira Manami
Prism Yellow - 奥原さやか - Okuhara Sayaka

So far, it seems that my prediction is still possible, that Pink is the only JAV girl and Blue and Yellow are regular actresses.

I think this series has a lot of potential. A four flower carrying bishounen bad guy general team with a card suit theme? Heck yes!
Kurozuma
Adventure

Post by Kurozuma »

resop2 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:00 am From what I can tell with my limited Japanese:

So far, it seems that my prediction is still possible, that Pink is the only JAV girl and Blue and Yellow are regular actresses.

I think this series has a lot of potential. A four flower carrying bishounen bad guy general team with a card suit theme? Heck yes!
One of the bad guys was in Dragonzakura acordingnto youtube comments
khunjuice
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by khunjuice »

resop2 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:00 am From what I can tell with my limited Japanese:

after some search i fond that both of blue and yellow is zen pictures (gravure idol tokusatsu) actress.

also can you translate male bad guy actor name for me? i want to do research about them. they are so cool.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by resop2 »

khunjuice wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:45 am

after some search i fond that both of blue and yellow is zen pictures (gravure idol tokusatsu) actress.

also can you translate male bad guy actor name for me? i want to do research about them. they are so cool.
I can try. I am not literate in Japanese so it will involve using the online kanji drawer, so I can't promise to be quick.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by resop2 »

resop2 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:15 pm
khunjuice wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:45 am

I can try. I am not literate in Japanese so it will involve using the online kanji drawer, so I can't promise to be quick.
Wow, that was hard! But, I googled the Kanji and got positive identification along with the pronunciation of their names.

From left to right in the opening credit screen:

Desukurabu (Death Club) (デスクラブ) - Takahiro Seidai (drinking guy) - 成神 誠大

Desusupaado (Death Spade) (デススペード) - Ueda Issey (Black Rose guy) - 上田 一成

Desuhaato (Death Heart) (デスハート) - Minagawa Teruna (Red Rose guy who got killed first episode) - 實川 輝那

Desudaiya (Death Diamond) (デスダイヤ) - Funamoto Aito (Smoking guy) - 舩本 愛斗

Hope this helps!

Return to “Giga Tokusatsu”