Jeanne & Aguilera & Girls Remix 03 thread

All that exists in my heart is cholesterol...
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Jeanne & Aguilera & Girls Remix 03 thread

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki

<Basara> https://twitter.com/tokusatsu_fc/status ... 6976844800

I didn't see Ghost, but artificial being? Got to love Toei using Humagia still even on official merch. Seeing all these roles makes me sorta wish they still did the Girls in Uniform line of toys.

For the second photo, still wondering what kind of deal Akiko made to be forever young. Got to love that Is still wears the Humagear ears for the photo. I'm having trouble recognizing the girl behind and to the right of her, I know they're Poppy and Sawa, but can't tell who's who. Tsukuyomi has funny hair
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Re: Jeanne & Aguilera & Girls Remix 03 thread

Post by takenoko »

Oh hey, Matsumoto Rica unmasked

lol at those masks.for these neo shocker mooks. Based on the horned helmet?
https://collections.royalarmouries.org/ ... bject-2623

Poppy's Bugster screen looks like it could use some wiping off, there's some oil smudges on there

So in the past, these were the suit actors who played these lady Riders:
KR Poppy Uchikawa Jirou
Zero-Two Fujita Satoshi
Sabela & Jeanne Miyazawa Yuki
Aguilera Hayashimoto Nana

I was wondering where Tsukuyomi was, but remembered she only appears in the preview lol

Interesting that the music changes depending on the character

More Zero-Two action alone justifies this special lol

Ha, even ghost little sister and the build lady are getting on the action

Ha, eyeball lady can fight multiple opponent because of multiple eyes. Ncie. Some good designs this time

Seeing all these Rider designs together makes you appreciate designs over the years. Which sort of makes me scratch my head whenever I look at Jeanne and Aguilera

Oh, they restored Matsumoto Rica back to normal. Speaking of which, whatever happened to her after being accused of scamming in 2020?

Nice flowers and... paper satues?

It's so weird to see Sabela in a different outfit. Actually, who are these. Left to right
Akiko, Build girl, Rinko, Tsukyomi, Is, Sabela, Jeanne, ??, Sayo, and we're looking at Aguilerea's back. Oh, is that Poppy with long hair? She looks so much better not wearing that pink wig

Nice building they're using for the background

Oh, so she does have more than one eye. Cool biblical angel mask

Are these background tracks from the original shows? The one that plays certainly feels like it evokes Zi-O without being music directly from it

Oh and KR Tsukuyomi in the past was played by Sano Natsumi who also acted as Tsukuyomi's stunt double

Ah this makes me miss how cool Zero-One was a series

Black Tackle's helmet is pretty nice. I like how normal the rest of her outfit is otherwise (aside from the spikey neck brace. Wonder how careful you need to be wearing that)

I still wish KR Aguilera had a better mask

Nice kick

lol what is Zero-Two doing with her hands

Shindai Reika, always striking the model poses lol

Akiko forever gonna look like a kid

Noa has hair long enough to do As without a wig

Is KirameiPink really in the tall camp as far as the girls go?

That was a nice special. I feel like this and Revice the Mystery were both pretty good reunion specials for past Riders? Maybe it helps that they didn't do one of these every few months like they did with Ex-Aid, which was exhausting and made the quality super variable. Another thing that works for this is that many of these are characters that are already beloved in their own series, but as the non-main Rider, probably didn't get enough of the spotlight as they could have. So having more stories about them feels pretty good
RobertPal
Go Go!

Post by RobertPal »

Where them girls at?
Sonicguy001
Go Go!
Quote: I'm a Kamen Rider

Post by Sonicguy001 »

there's someone who asked, on THAT site, if you're going to be doing the music videos that came out recently. I'd like to add on to that question and ask: when the Revice Movie comes out, are you guys going to be releasing a whole Revice Batch that contains the Revice Movie, Beyond Generations and all the music videos + all the other stuff you're willing to do?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I haven't really seen the Revice extra stuff so probably not on the movies. Were there more Revice music videos beyond the Aguilera one?
RobertPal
Go Go!

Post by RobertPal »

Sonicguy001 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:05 pm there's someone who asked, on THAT site, if you're going to be doing the music videos that came out recently. I'd like to add on to that question and ask: when the Revice Movie comes out, are you guys going to be releasing a whole Revice Batch that contains the Revice Movie, Beyond Generations and all the music videos + all the other stuff you're willing to do?
That can be discussed anonymously, but I have been waiting on the Beyond Generations thread for a while, we just gotta be patient.
Sonicguy001
Go Go!

Post by Sonicguy001 »

takenoko wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:46 pm I haven't really seen the Revice extra stuff so probably not on the movies. Were there more Revice music videos beyond the Aguilera one?
yup. they came with the CD Box: https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCD-63349.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Anything good? I didn't pick up the box since I wasn't a big fan of Revice
Sonicguy001
Go Go!

Post by Sonicguy001 »

takenoko wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:29 pm Anything good? I didn't pick up the box since I wasn't a big fan of Revice
just the usual stuff: the album and soundtrack for the series, all three movie soundtracks plus a blu ray containing all the music videos for the songs on the album
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I mean were any of the music videos any good
Sonicguy001
Go Go!

Post by Sonicguy001 »

takenoko wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:25 am I mean were any of the music videos any good
sorry. umm.... in my opinion, yes. especially because they bring in the rider suits for them. haven't seen that in a music video for a while
RobertPal
Go Go!

Post by RobertPal »

takenoko wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:25 am I mean were any of the music videos any good
Mirage Mirror is good, it's similar to Dragon Knight, and George's song is also good.
Sonicguy001
Go Go!

Post by Sonicguy001 »

RobertPal wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:58 am
Mirage Mirror is good, it's similar to Dragon Knight, and George's song is also good.
yeah. admittedly they had a massive missed opportunity with George's Evil Song. that being the song itself should have referred to the evil/movie riders
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Well in the end, that ended up being okay. It wasn't great and it wasn't poor; but it was okay.

Given the 3 episode structure, this was of course the obligatory big fight. And it certainly didn't disappoint. Though an argument could be made that using Zero-Two against those poor mooks is just a bit unfair.:lol:

Otherwise, with the focus on fighting, there's not much of a plot to speak of here; family conquers all, or something like that. That also means it's a lot less Hana focused, for what that's worth.

And I'm glad they identified all the characters at the end. If not for that, I would not have been able to identify a good half of them (and especially not Tsukuyomi), despite the fact that it's a fixed pool of 10 actresses. It really goes to show how important their costumes are in identifying the characters. :shock:
takenoko wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:33 pm Interesting that the music changes depending on the character
It got to being a bit messy early on. I'm not sure if they were overlaying sound effects over another backing track or what the deal was.
More Zero-Two action alone justifies this special lol
True 'dat.
Oh, is that Poppy with long hair? She looks so much better not wearing that pink wig
We've seen that actress without the wig in her Asuna persona. Even then, I was hard pressed to identify her as part of the group. She looks soooo different.
Ah this makes me miss how cool Zero-One was a series
Zero-One remains the ultimate "what if" KR series. What if it didn't have that awful job competition arc. And what if it didn't have the misfortune of having COVID land in the middle of its final stretch. It had so much untapped potential.
Black Tackle's helmet is pretty nice. I like how normal the rest of her outfit is otherwise (aside from the spikey neck brace. Wonder how careful you need to be wearing that)
I just can't imagine the spikes are actually metal. That would be way too risky.
Is KirameiPink really in the tall camp as far as the girls go?
At 5'5", yeah, it would seem so. Her height kind of gets downplayed a bit, since normally she's the shorty as Toei's male actors are much taller.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

ViRGE wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:23 pm
Oh, is that Poppy with long hair? She looks so much better not wearing that pink wig
We've seen that actress without the wig in her Asuna persona. Even then, I was hard pressed to identify her as part of the group. She looks soooo different.
Ass wha?
Zero-One remains the ultimate "what if" KR series. What if it didn't have that awful job competition arc. And what if it didn't have the misfortune of having COVID land in the middle of its final stretch. It had so much untapped potential.
Well the guy's getting another chance with Geats. Let's hope he's learned from his last two outings

Return to “Kamen Rider Revice”