Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Geats 18 discussion thread

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Mighty Action X wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:22 pm
Arigomi wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:47 pm By requiring a unanimous vote to eliminate a Rider, it is actually better for the Desaster to keep the other Riders around as long as possible. If the Desaster is not the target of a vote, they can spoil things by not voting with the majority. If the Desaster is the target, they only need to convince 1 out of 4 players to vote for someone else. This become much harder to do if Riders are voted out.

Daichi is taking a huge risk by lying. There is a possibility that the viewers saw the conversation between Keiwa and Daichi. This could tank his popularity rating and lead others to suspect that he is the Desastar.
Keiwa being really the Desastar would be a smarter narrative. I mean, he never really needed to cause a stir between the Riders, just the mention of his existence is enough. And since majority of his fellow Riders are overthinkers, he simply needed to convince everyone that he is not the Desastar and then survive until the final round.
I'm wondering if the DisaStar even knows they're the DisaStar. Chirami said someone was preselected to be it, but he never said they themselves knew. maybe it's all a ploy to keep everyone at each other's throats because EVERYONE believes they're innocent and the DisaStar can't directly slip up and give themselves away, making it pure luck if they get found out or not. we get to the end of the DGP and Chirami just chimes in "ok! surprise! X, you were the DisaStar all along! wanna claim that Desire God title now?"
Mighty Action X
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: "Fast means going slowly without interruptions."
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: KR Geats 18 discussion thread

Post by Mighty Action X »

I have a slinging suspicion that the Frog Sponsor is from Kamen Rider Shinobi's world.

Return to “Kamen Rider Geats”