King-Ohger 02 released

It's good to be the king
Forum rules

King-Ohger Wiki Link

< DonBros |Ohsama Sentai King-Ohger | ??? >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:45 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆☆
29%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
21%
No votes

Total votes: 14
TheDarkApprentice
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Re: King-Ohger 02 released

Post by TheDarkApprentice »

This series is really shaping up to be awesome. I just hope that when all is said and done, that we will eventually get a proper henshin sequence where all five transform at the same time. I really like the robo, somehow it looks powerful right from the start and not to be trifled with.
Mikadius
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Mikadius »

Did I think it was a good sentai episode? Probably not. But I was entertained through the whole thing due to how different it looked from the more regular sentai series, so I rate it hightly anyway.

The first couple of episode seemed really exensive, at least as far as sentai goes. We've already got a whole lotta CGI, but also decorations(also partly CGI), costumes and a medieval set for giant mecha fight. Are they going to blow through most of their budget in the first few episodes and then spend half the season negotiating things in conference rooms and trying to have as few fights as possible? :mrgreen:

Also, lol at the apparent technological and quality of life difference between Shugoddam and Nkosopia. The former has dirty peasants eating porrige from tin bowls and cannons on fort walls, the latter has personal computers, flying platforms and electric power grid. How has Shugoddam ever expected to conquer Nkosopia..?

Connie_Edogawa wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:59 pm one of the biggest minor takeaways I got from this was how quickly they did the transformation sequence with the Bop-It swords. I was wondering how they were going to handle such a long sequence if everyone has to start with their own side, then go through all 5 in order, and wait for the sounds from each one. the answer is: they just speedrun.
They also outright skipped the three middle ones on the third henshin (second in the episode). Silly how quickly they've depreciated it, showing you don't actually need to play the entire thing out.
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

Thenosa Yechette wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:16 am I thought they put the songs in the credits whenever they're used.
Only happens in Kamen Rider, not so much in Super Sentai
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

msf232 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:32 pm
Thenosa Yechette wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:16 am I thought they put the songs in the credits whenever they're used.
Only happens in Kamen Rider, not so much in Super Sentai
They include the songs in the credits on Super Sentai as well. And this year in Geats, "Live for the moment" was used in ep 28 but they didn't include it in the opening. So maybe this year both Sentai and Rider are being different about including the songs in the credits?🤷‍♀️
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice