Geats Extra: Kamen Rider Tycoon meets Kamen Rider Shinobi and Geats Extra: Kamen Rider Punkjack

Gaim? What's a Gaim?
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Geats Extra: Kamen Rider Tycoon meets Kamen Rider Shinobi and Geats Extra: Kamen Rider Punkjack

Post by HowlingSnail »

https://twitter.com/redblueliveinfo/sta ... 7813940229
https://twitter.com/krGEATS_toei/status ... 6214510593

Shinobi's back, meeting our own green shinobi!

Shinobi became a Rider in 2022, so I guess his "series" would happen at the same time as Geats. Special for Punkjack too.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Geats Extra: Kamen Rider Tycoon meets Kamen Rider Shinobi and Geats Extra: Kamen Rider Punkjack

Post by takenoko »

Well, got to admire Toei's commitment to the joke

Edit: Is there a release date?
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Geats Extra: Kamen Rider Tycoon meets Kamen Rider Shinobi and Geats Extra: Kamen Rider Punkjack

Post by HowlingSnail »

takenoko wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:56 am Well, got to admire Toei's commitment to the joke

Edit: Is there a release date?
Oh that's a good point, is this another instance of them announcing something for April Fool's Day and then making it? I forget if they did anything last year. I'd just like to mention as well that the Shinobi "finale" showed off half a dozen more Riders we never got names for, that I'd like to get named. At the very least, I hope Hattari appears too.

No release date that I can see. It feels like they've announced them the day they came up with the idea, although apparently Starninger was at the Golden Desire Night yesterday to announce it.
Seen:
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Well that depends on what you mean by making it. Super Sentai Villains was the secret promo for KyuuRanger VS Space Squad. Kamen Rider Genms and KR Presidents was a special, but it also lead to Kamen Rider Outsiders which is an ongoing series.

According to this, Punk Jack comes out May 21st:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8HCdcD44I

Keiwa and Burger Naruto just says coming soon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVMgd897cVU
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

I can't decide which of these two specials is weirder. The one that involves a bit character that the show unceremoniously dropped like a hot potato 6 months ago, or the one that is a team up with a fake Rider. Toei's going well off the beaten path here.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

takenoko wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:15 pm Well that depends on what you mean by making it. Super Sentai Villains was the secret promo for KyuuRanger VS Space Squad. Kamen Rider Genms and KR Presidents was a special, but it also lead to Kamen Rider Outsiders which is an ongoing series.
Don't forget Kamen Rider Brain! Speaking of which, Toei, when are we gonna complete the trio with Kamen Rider Medic?
Seen:
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Was that also an April Fools one? I should make a category for these at some point
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:24 am Was that also an April Fools one? I should make a category for these at some point
Wasn't it the actual production of what was originally an April Fool's gag?
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

ViRGE wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:38 pm
takenoko wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:24 am Was that also an April Fools one? I should make a category for these at some point
Wasn't it the actual production of what was originally an April Fool's gag?
Yes. It was announced as an April Fool's gag in 2017, then they made it for real in 2019 as part of their efforts to make things for old Riders for Zi-O.
Seen:

Return to “Kamen Rider Geats”