Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Re: Go-Onger Net Movies Released

Post by Battra »

Funny watch, and seeing Bomreshia's "plan" for the team is very disturbing.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Sprocket

Post by Sprocket »

Mugenhunt wrote:Can someone please tell me that they didn't release a Bompareshia toy in any form? I really need to know.
We never even got a Bomper toy except for the special Bomper Soul, so no.

Also, was I the only one slightly weirded out that they had scenes where the cast members didn't dub in their lines later? Kamen Rider does it all the time, but I can't remember the last time I saw sentai footage where the characters weren't having their lines dubbed in after being filmed, because with sentai, they don't just dub in characters in suits, they dub everybody's lines.
SwordHero1
Kamen Knight

Post by SwordHero1 »

These were rather... disturbing... but that doesn't make that any less of a reason to watch them.

Kinda funny that Yogostein put in Uguts Soul in the Garage Launcher when it should've been Generator Banki.

Of course, all bosses are weaker when they're revived, just like video games. Or is that because the heroes are stronger next time around?
Kamen_Rider_Chojin
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto

Post by Kamen_Rider_Chojin »

Before I start watching the movie, Are the Net Movies set before or after the movie? I'm asking so that I'll know what to watch first.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

Depending on which episode, the Net Movies take place before, during and after the events of the movie. I would recommend watching them first, which is what most people probably did since they were released before the movie came out in theaters and the DVD collection was released before the movie DVD. They don't spoil the ending of the movie, in case you're concerned.
Kamen_Rider_Chojin
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto

Post by Kamen_Rider_Chojin »

PHurricane wrote:Depending on which episode, the Net Movies take place before, during and after the events of the movie. I would recommend watching them first, which is what most people probably did since they were released before the movie came out in theaters and the DVD collection was released before the movie DVD. They don't spoil the ending of the movie, in case you're concerned.
That's what I wanted to know thanks man!

Return to “Engine Sentai Go-Onger”