Fuuma no Kojirou Live 07 released

By the creator of Saint Seiya. A drama about a ninja that comes to save Hakuou Academy from the evil Eight Yasha Shogun of Seishikan. JOS:
"This was the best musical about a show about men fighting to the death over high school sports ever."
Forum rules
Wiki Link
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Fuuma no Kojirou Live 07 released

Post by takenoko »

I really liked Ryuuhou and Kurojishi, they both seemed like likable characters. It's a pity about what happens at the end, considering how light-hearted the rest of the episode was

Is it me, or does it look like Kurojishi's actor has some Caucasian blood in him?
MagnaRyu
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Ryuki,Blade,Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Ryukendo,KS7
Favorite Actor?: Matsuda Satoshi
Favorite Band: AnCafe,Gackt,ViDoll
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: All Things Japanese
Quote: Check out my prop making skills at: http://forum.indymogul.com/showthread.php?t=30986

Re: Fuuma no Kojirou Live 07 released

Post by MagnaRyu »

takenoko wrote:Is it me, or does it look like Kurojishi's actor has some Caucasian blood in him?
I actually thought that about a few of the actors from both clans myself.
I'm A Gackt Fan And I'm Male. Got A Problem With That?

Check out my prop making skills at: http://forum.indymogul.com/showthread.php?t=30986
Leilani
Gao
Favorite Band: Sonata Arctica

Post by Leilani »

Kurojishi, aka Shirota Jun is half Spanish
And to think once upon a time there was something called real life
xxemz19xx
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Geki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Rei
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Fuuma no Koijrou

Post by xxemz19xx »

Leilani wrote:Kurojishi, aka Shirota Jun is half Spanish
Gotta love Yuu Shirota's older brother XD
MagnaRyu wrote:
takenoko wrote:Is it me, or does it look like Kurojishi's actor has some Caucasian blood in him?
I actually thought that about a few of the actors from both clans myself.
like Fujita Rei is half French real name Michel Ray David, mixed Japanese/Caucasians are super popular because of the look they have ^^

I think Rei and Jun are the only mixed actors in this drama though....
MagnaRyu
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Ryuki,Blade,Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Ryukendo,KS7
Favorite Actor?: Matsuda Satoshi
Favorite Band: AnCafe,Gackt,ViDoll
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: All Things Japanese
Quote: Check out my prop making skills at: http://forum.indymogul.com/showthread.php?t=30986

Post by MagnaRyu »

is the guy who plays Ryuuhou, mixed ethnicity...he kind of looks like it to me.

I figured Jun was.

Now I swear to god that I have seen Itabashi Haruki (Shiranui) in something else but I can't find anything else he has been in.
I'm A Gackt Fan And I'm Male. Got A Problem With That?

Check out my prop making skills at: http://forum.indymogul.com/showthread.php?t=30986
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I've known for a while that Ray was mixed, but he's never looked it to me. I think he spells his name Ray even in the Japanese spelling though
Artimid
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Artimid »

That was an awesome match, and one that showed good coreography. I noticed the fights here seem kind of sloppy, but the two of them did pretty well. It was nice to see. :) I am not sure how much of that was real judo, as I haven't seen any really high level stuff that didn't end in one or two moves, or didn't end on the ground. This has to be my favorite fight though up to this episode.

So far though, I think my favorite has to be Kirikaze so far, I like his attitude. The funniest thing though, is the Boken they are using, I just love it. I find is hiliarious that Musashi is carrying around a wooden sword all sealed up nicely like it is real. :p And while I have been hit by one in Kendo practice, and I know it hurts... outside of well placed swings, and possibly damage to the hands from blocking, I never got more than a few bad bone bruises. :D

And, just a side note for something that has always kind of made me wonder... at the intro and ending, when they show the list of sponsors they say something that sounds like Christmas, like 'Oh -Christ-imas' and it happens in anime as well. At first I just assumed it meant Sponors, but then they say Sponors at the end... which leads me to believe that isn't what they are saying. Just a bit of trivia if anyone knows, as you guys seem to get into interesting discussions on translations. :)
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Artimid wrote:And, just a side note for something that has always kind of made me wonder... at the intro and ending, when they show the list of sponsors they say something that sounds like Christmas, like 'Oh -Christ-imas' and it happens in anime as well. At first I just assumed it meant Sponors, but then they say Sponors at the end... which leads me to believe that isn't what they are saying. Just a bit of trivia if anyone knows, as you guys seem to get into interesting discussions on translations. :)
I never like discussion translations

Is it "okurishimashita"? It's just a conjugated form of okoru/to happen. It's basically the verb in "brought to you"
solari
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

Post by solari »

The scenes at the shrine was so cute...
"Oji-chan!"
Artimid
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Artimid »

Aha, that is it!! Sorry, I didn't know you didn't like them. >_< My apologies. I have a hard time finding out because I have zero ability to even attempt to spell some of the words I hear, and I can only relate them to English words that might sound close to the same. Thank you very much, because now I know and knowing is half the battle.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Artimid wrote:Aha, that is it!! Sorry, I didn't know you didn't like them. >_< My apologies. I have a hard time finding out because I have zero ability to even attempt to spell some of the words I hear, and I can only relate them to English words that might sound close to the same. Thank you very much, because now I know and knowing is half the battle.
Why would I say I don't like them and then engage in a discussion about them? You guys are way too trusting of the things I say
Artimid
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Artimid »

Why would I say I don't like them and then engage in a discussion about them? You guys are way too trusting of the things I say
Well, I figured it was one of those <puts on Ominous face> "Everyone gets.. one." type of dealies. :p
Sho-saka
NagoSan
Favorite series: Zero Punctuation
Dreamy: You tell me...
Favorite Actor?: Sato Takeru-san
Favorite Band: Erm...any?
My boom: Away with the faerys

Post by Sho-saka »

solari wrote:The scenes at the shrine was so cute...
"Oji-chan!"
XD Yeah, that's probably the cutest scene I've watched so far. And Ryuuhou's so cute in this episode! He reminds me of Mori-san from Ouran High School Host Club.

And oh yes. I like how the plot goes, so I can't wait for the next episode, as soon as I finish downloading both the next batch and Decade 2 (I kinda forgot that 09!Kuuga is played by Kojirou himself XD).
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself

Post by Tuss4 »

are the actors for Kouu and Shoryuu actual twins/siblings, cuz they really do look alike. there are some differences though.

edit: Also what the f*** is up with those shoes. they look high heels with the heels ripped off

takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Artimid wrote:Well, I figured it was one of those <puts on Ominous face> "Everyone gets.. one." type of dealies. :p
No, no. I say something, then go do the exact opposite. It's irony! Hilarious!

Return to “Fuuma No Kojirou Live”