Middle Forms (do not read if you don't understand the term)

Feel the power of Decade
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
antiemo19
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Den-o
Dreamy: Naomi
Favorite Actor?: Edward Norton
Favorite Band: R.E.M
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kuuga

Middle Forms (do not read if you don't understand the term)

Post by antiemo19 »

Before I even get into my topic I just want to say this is treading murky waters where it may be hard to distinguish spoiler from non spoiler. I personally have not looked at spoilers and I know many other people have not so please do not spoil. If even after my sincerest begging you still wish to spoil I want you to think back to the first time you had a food you really like. Think about how good it tasted prepared well with time taken and what a surprise that level of taste was to you. Now imagine the first time you had that food you had gotten it poorly made, rushed and mostly burnt. Even if you later enjoyed that food well prepared you still know whats coming and you do not have the same surprised rush. That is basically what spoiling is. When you spoil you steal the magic from someones soul.

So far from all of the subbed promotional material, subbed episodes, and final form rides it seems like decade is putting heavy emphasis on the iconic main forms of riders. It seems like the shows creators want the iconic main form of the new rider fighting alongside there old established icons. This seems to imply that any final forms including decades will not appear until decade has made his lap.(Lets face it if either rider could pull out its final form it would defeat the purpose of having an enemy that the two iconic forms have to fight together) But what does this mean for the middle forms? Just to clarify take hibiki for example his normal form is the basic starting form of a rider and a good example of a lowest powered form(unless you count blank forms but they aren't in hibiki so shut up). He also has a powerful final form. He also has a form in between those two that is stronger than normal but weaker than ultimate.
Spoiler
Think rising and amazing kuuga, accel faiz, blade jack form and kurenai hibiki
A middle form could work if a rider was in trouble; without being able to defeat the baddy that the two riders have to combine forces to defeat. This also raises they question of whether decade can use those middle forms, since so far we have only seen low form level cards used. So I guess my question is do any of you believe middle forms will appear in decades lap even if only in the later worlds, and will decade be able to use them?

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”