Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Re: Rescue Force The Movie Released

Post by Battra »

What an action packed movie, I thoroughly enjoyed that more than a couple of the Sentai & Rider films. That Grand Prix short was hilarious I had tears coming out cause I was laughing so hard. R0 was definitely great I really liked the design of his suit the black patches on side of the orange really made the suit awesome looking, & Hiroshi Fujioka really did a excellent job with the part he certainly brings that air of authority and experience with the character. Nice cameo by the Ryukendo crew, their brand of humor really fit into the movie well, also I do believe they reused parts of Akebono City in the Grand Prix short. I'd definitely give this movie 5 stars.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
iamswampman
Go Go!
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by iamswampman »

I was pleasantly surprised by the movie. I couldn't get into the show at all, but now I may back and watch it.
I can bench press.

Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

I'm pretty much on the same boat.

I never really watched Rescue Force but I decided to download the movie anyway out of curiosity. I found that I really enjoyed it and laughed at the silly parts where you're supposed to laugh.

It was interesting to see the Ryukendo cameo as I just started watching that. Maybe after Ryukendo, I'll go back to Rescue Force and then onto Rescue Fire.
Kamen_Rider_Chojin
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto

Post by Kamen_Rider_Chojin »

First I just want say congrats to you guys for subbing this movie 'cause you did a great job doing it. Now the movie itself was awesome! It had great action scenes, Ryukendo cameos, funny moments and best of all, Hiroshi Fujioka of the Kamen Rider Hall Of Fame stars in this movie! Even at that age(Whatever age he is that is) he's still knows how to kick some ass! Overall the movie was great. It was definitely worth the wait. I guess it's true what they say, "Great quality subs comes to those who wait" and this is a prime example! If there's gonna be movie of Rescue Fire I hope it's epic and action packed as this or even more! Overall I would give this movie a perfect score of 10/10. Well done TV-Nihon!:)
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

I think this is the best Toku spinoff movie ever! Everything that made the series so good in perfect proportion! The cast of Rescue Force really is extremely talented.
IijumiSoukai
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Tenchi Muyo
2nd Favorite Series: Rescue Fire
Dreamy: Yoko Mitsuya <3
Favorite Actor?: Should I have one?
Favorite Band: Ask above
My boom: Drawing

Post by IijumiSoukai »

This movie was so well done. The Grand Prix in the beginning was a nice touch, even I thought it tied into the plot. I thought R5, with that sexy six-pack (no homo), was going to give Hikaru some competition :lol:.

Now it makes a little more sense how that guy, played by Hiroshi Fujioka, is the director of Rescue Fire.

I kind of didn't like seeing the guys from Ryukendo because I wished they had a bigger role instead a simple cameo.

I appreciate that work put into this. Thanks!
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Okay, so I hate to be the only pervert here who noticed it, but my God, Rei has some saggy boobs. Seriously those things are halfway down her freaking chest in the opening. It's actually really disturbing the more I look at it...

Though nowhere near as disturbing as greased-up Ishiguro. *shudders*

Anyway the opening was pretty funny, though racing through streets as narrow as that seems kinda irresponsible, especially for such an insignificant race. Though I was pretty sure Hikaru would win, I found myself cheering for Juri. Seriously she deserved it.

The movie itself was really good, very action packed, and nice to see Hiroshi Fujioka doing what he does best. I wonder if he did his own fight scenes in this movie. I remember hearing from a friend of mine that in the original Kamen Rider, Hiroshi did his own suit acting for a good portion of the series, until he was injured in a stunt, which is why they brought in Kamen Rider 2 and started using suit actors. So he certainly could have done his own fight scenes in this movie (maybe not in the suit, I meant more the un-transformed fight).

Also I'm glad I read this thread right after seeing this movie because I was going "What's up with the dude on the bike and stuff? It must be a cameo appearance or something because they're giving it a lot of attention." I've never seen Ryukendo so I guess that's why I don't recognize 'em.

So yep. Great movie. Though I do wish R0 had done a little bit more.
SiegeDragomon
Honey System
Favorite series: Stargate Atlantis
Dreamy: Azrael
Favorite Actor?: Yes I like Cheese
Favorite Band: HarkleFarkle
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by SiegeDragomon »

This was my train of thought

hey that bell looks familiar..
so does that temple..
and that guy...
and that afro...
OH SHIT RYUKENDO
Sometimes it's best to just go along with it and avoid the explosions, other times it's fun to be the one with the detonator and an evil laugh.

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Force”