XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Rescue Force The Movie Released

Post by XIII »

We reach the end of the journey with the Rescue Force Saga with the presentation of Rescue Force The Movie: Rescue the Mach Train

The opening Grand Prix section was just crazy and amusing at the same time, just some of things in it made me chuckle

Den-O's dance influence leaks thru into part of the plot, dam you Ryutarous and your break dancing ways, but it was still a cool aspect

Competitions should always be taken seriously (as Rei does)

Hard cheese on the luck of Hikaru and Kyou losing the way they did

R0 has a cool chakusou sequence, nicely done with the car as well

Kicks ass as well

Train changing into a snake was kinda cool as well

Now wait, havent we seen those 3 people before who appear at the end there to make the arrest

Hmmmmm, wait I know, RyuKenDo, yes they make a cameo appearance at the end :D

Overall not to bad of a Movie, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, I can see the Grand Prix thing coming back next year with it being Rescue Force Vs Rescue Fire,

Go out there and watch it, you wont regret it

And I have to finish by saying

Explosively Complete
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Rescue Force The Movie Released

Post by takenoko »

I liked the silly nature of the Grand Prix, one of the nice things about Rescue Force is that it doesn't always take itself too seriously

The dancing was an unexpected favorite for me in this movie. It actually made me watch the entire ending sequence a few times. In the making of it says that it was Kyousuke who set up the choreography too. Way to go!

Nice guest appearance by Kamen Rider the original. I've only seen him in those Sega commercials, so it was a neat surprise to see how he moved and sounded (like beating up those grunts before actually transforming)

And the cameo, it was great. Shuuichi with the bike and flowers! They totally didn't have to do that, but it just shows the affection the staff must have had for the past show. It's something you kind of wish they did more of in Kamen Rider or Sentai

>Overall not to bad of a Movie, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, I can see the Grand Prix thing coming back next year with it being Rescue Force Vs Rescue Fire,

I think a Rescue Fire movie would be rad. The TV show's already pretty interesting. It'd be neat to see how the different personality types received each other
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

The Grand Prix was awesome. Poor R5. If he would have made past the first corner, that would have been the best drift ever. R1 using Rescue Striker was actually a smart move on his part.

It was funny that they were using "Story" for morning exercises. It would have been even funnier if the Captain told Hikaru and Kyousuke that they couldn't go after they might won the swim race. R0 was just pure awesome. Only he could walk into a battlefield with bunches of Axto and be badass about it.

The Ryukendo cameo was great as well but I was hoping for Shuuichi to say, "Bakas!" At least the salute was a nice touch.

The movie was pretty good. A Rescue Fire vs Rescue Force Grand Prix would be awesome.
Aoiblue
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Trick
Dreamy: Haga Yuria
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gransazer

Post by Aoiblue »

This was a good movie. Defintely worth the watch.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

Really great movie. Rescue Force as a series sometimes got a little too silly for my tastes, but both the Grand Prix and the Feature Movie did a great job of using just enough humor to keep things moving smoothly. The competition for the Train tickets was especially well done, but sheesh there was no pity for Juri in the fighting contest. Loved the dancing bits - the songs were great to begin with, and having some choreography to match to Story is a neat touch.

Both shows were chock full of Ryukendo references. I'm so glad I started watching that series shortly before this was released, or I would have missed out on so much. The salute near the end was really sweet.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Kyousuke's Michael Jackson dancing was spot on.

I don't think I will ever be able to erase Ishiguro in daisy dukes from my memory. *shivers*
Kurenai Wataru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Onger
Dreamy: Mio Suzuki
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang

Post by Kurenai Wataru »

that was eh fast :D

the grand prix made me lolz
damn ... does Ishiguro-Taicho really have to be almost naked for the preparing part :lol:

Dance Dance Dance !
Dance Rescue Force ! :)
Kamen Ride : Decade
Climax Form Completed
Silentwolfdog
Save the life
Favorite series: Garo (and many more)
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Iljimae 枝梅
Quote: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Post by Silentwolfdog »

Wow...I enjoyed this movie more than I thought despite almost getting a motion sickness from it, ha (subtitles is probably what helped me keep my stomach intact :wink: ). Love the Ryukendo camero. It's a long time since Ryukendo last aired.

Yup, loved the dancing part. This also made me stay for the credit as well.

Racing part in the beginning...that made me giggle. Ridiculous and yet hilarious. Housewives must be cheering when they saw R5 nearly naked.

So that's where those vehicles came from in credit for RFire.

Tell me this, did captain actually screamed when he and R1 was hanging on side of the train and the wall was approaching?

I thought the scene where the girl sadly closed the window to Statue of Liberty outside was a powerful moment since this meant her dream was being unfulfilled. A very good metaphor there. Probably one of my favorite scenes in the movie.
Showa wa yume ga atta jidai dakedo, ima wa yume ga nai
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Silentwolfdog wrote: Tell me this, did captain actually screamed when he and R1 was hanging on side of the train and the wall was approaching?
Yes, they were both screaming at the top of their lungs.

One of my favorite parts during the ending credits was at 1:15:06 where each of them made a signature pose while circling around Ishiguro.
Ghost23
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Ghost23 »

That was Awesome, love the Ryukendo gang cameo and the inclusion of the Chairman. The guy that plays the Chairman seems familiar, was he a Kamen Rider or in some sentai in the past?
darkhawk5
Train man
Favorite series: Doragon Bōru
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Raidā
My boom: supa saiyajin!

Post by darkhawk5 »

*sigh* I tried yet again to get into Rescue Force with this movie, but within 10 minutes i was already bored, and stopped watching.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

darkhawk5 wrote:*sigh* I tried yet again to get into Rescue Force with this movie, but within 10 minutes i was already bored, and stopped watching.
Wow, thanks for telling us that. Useful?!
Ghost23 wrote:That was Awesome, love the Ryukendo gang cameo and the inclusion of the Chairman. The guy that plays the Chairman seems familiar, was he a Kamen Rider or in some sentai in the past?
Yeah, Kamen Rider the real first
tubassob
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by tubassob »

The competitions were actually more fun than the movie itself.
The swimsuit scene was a great bonus, nice rescue-legs, specially Rei's...
ByronDZero
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Yuriko Shiratori
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Monkey Majik
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: One Piece

Post by ByronDZero »

Arigomi wrote:Kyousuke's Michael Jackson dancing was spot on.

I don't think I will ever be able to erase Ishiguro in daisy dukes from my memory. *shivers*
Thank you so much for reminding me :P. I can say that I'm overall pleased with this movie, it certainly washed the taste of the Kiva movie out of my mouth. And I can say without a doubt that the whole Rescue Diver, Zamber & Zero Fire canon thing is irrelevant. Hell I doubt little kids in Japan care about things like canon as much as adult nerds do anyway. And the original Kamen Rider, Hiroshi Fujioka is still a badass!!!
boukenbluekiva
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by boukenbluekiva »

Thank you very much for subtitling this Movie.

Is Explosively Awesome. :D :D

Ten Years of Power,Wisdom, and Henshin

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Force”