Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose

Re: Decade 23 released

Post by DrinkItDown »

Warrior of Zarona wrote:DrinkItDown, you should know by now that saying "I know a spoiler but won't say anything" is pretty irritating to read around these parts, even if you were trying to make a point.
Of course I do. My wishes are that the "Its not Kamen Rider Kuuga" comments will stop. I find those to be as equally, if not more retarded that the "Is this an Alternate Universe?!?!?!?!?!?!?1111111" that we experienced at the beginning of the series.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

I'll bring it up with the other mods about that.

For now, please try and get back to the episode discussion.
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

Right on. Sorry for the thread 180, everyone.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

DrinkItDown wrote:My wishes are that the "Its not Kamen Rider Kuuga" comments will stop. I find those to be as equally, if not more retarded that the "Is this an Alternate Universe?!?!?!?!?!?!?1111111" that we experienced at the beginning of the series.
Its kind of funny. Evidently, my attempt to stop one irritating repetitive comment set off your rampage about a different irritating repetitive comment. Didn't mean for that to happen. If Kuuga is going to be utilized more in the future, that's all well and good and beyond the scope of this post. My point was to ask people to stop complaining every single week that he wasn't used in exactly the same way he wasn't used the week before.

I'll end now.

(please stop complaining about the same thing every week people, find something new and creative to complain about)
Nihon_Rider_105
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Favorite Actor?: Ryosuke Miura
Favorite Band: Alice Nine
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Shock A Lacka
Quote: it's not the destination,it's the journey

Post by Nihon_Rider_105 »

You know what's funny?
People here are fighting over "Kuuga needing to Henshin"
and the replies say "he is a side character"or "this is kamen rider DECADE,not Kuuga."
but in the other world's he has transformed and probably will in the next world.
So you can't really say that he doesn't change just cause he is a minor character. The truth is they let Kuuga Henshin when ever the hell they feel like it.

I can justify this.. He was about to get the drill brainwashing thing to his head and he didn't transform but yet in the Den-O world he DID Henshin and jumped into battle after Momo left his body.

Truth is Kuuga is just there to take up space =/
marthaba
Salami Commander
Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Post by marthaba »

Nihon_Rider_105 wrote:The truth is they let Kuuga Henshin when ever the hell they feel like it.
i agree with that.. if he changed into kuuga when he is bout to be brainwash the episode will finish quickly

finally..daiki's bro stopped smiling, it always creeps me out..
so another episode, another narutaki threat.. he never gives up do he? :D
HUH?!?
StagBeetle
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Agito
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider BLACK
Dreamy: Kazashiro Miu
My boom: everything...

Post by StagBeetle »

I was about to join in the Kuuga/Decade debate, but it seems kinda pointless now...
I believe, after watching years of toku, and other types of show for that matter, you always have to WAIT AND SEE... It'd probably be boring if everything is explained early, and then some of you might complain about it being boring...

I think, all this furor stems from the fact that this series is all about fanservice, or at least people expect it to be full of fanservice, and when fans don't get what they want, they cry foul. You should know it's hard to please everyone.

BTW, I disagree that Fourteen is stupid for falling for that trap. Since he's an all-powerful gigantic monster, he might think nothing can beat him, especially puny humans even though they're kamen riders. He's basically the god of that world, so for sure he has superiority complex.
I never heard anyone says that riders are the only thing that can kill him, I just know that the rebels use rider powers to fight him, so I find the opinion about Fourteen is afraid of the riders are unreasonable...

Well, that's just my opinion...
EndlessWaltz24
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger
Dreamy: Hirata Yuka (Mele)

Post by EndlessWaltz24 »

Battra wrote:So yeah Junichi really didn't break character tradition with this episode, turns out he's just as power hungry as ever. Besides wasting Kuuga in this episode it's disappointing that the writers didn't included how Daiki got the Diend powers, if these 2 episodes were all on him you'd think they would've at least put that part in.

With these last two arcs it seems that the writers have used up most of their good material on the 9 other Rider worlds, case in point i'm guessing that next episode is most likely going to contribute absolutely nothing to the plot other than yeah we can do a crossover show with our other franchise. We still don't don't got any info on Narutaki, why Kivala is even hanging around, why the Grandpa has tapestries of other worlds in the photo studio and he seems nonchalant about the whole traveling thing, and if were only going to have 30 episodes, I doubt that they'll be able to work all that in before the finally especially with this being episode 23. It feels like Decade started out strong but after Hibiki's world a majority of the staff went to work on the next series.
Soooooo true. Narutaki & Kivala are like just there to nag around, and now they're finally starting to piss me off. I understand that during the 9 worlds, the writers tried to focus on the old riders, but seriously, these guys are now just there for the sake of saying "I still exist".

Better yet, the only point of Narutaki's existence that I see right now is "cue in evil mastermind laughing and continuously saying that the current world will be Decade's grave". Seriously, the only guy in a Kamen Rider show that I've found more annoying than him is Kai from Den-O.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

StagBeetle wrote:I think, all this furor stems from the fact that this series is all about fanservice, or at least people expect it to be full of fanservice, and when fans don't get what they want, they cry foul. You should know it's hard to please everyone.
Well it HAS been only fanservice until now. No plot, no character development... Just showing riders and monsters from older installments of the KR franchise.
StagBeetle wrote:BTW, I disagree that Fourteen is stupid for falling for that trap. Since he's an all-powerful gigantic monster, he might think nothing can beat him, especially puny humans even though they're kamen riders. He's basically the god of that world, so for sure he has superiority complex.
I never heard anyone says that riders are the only thing that can kill him, I just know that the rebels use rider powers to fight him, so I find the opinion about Fourteen is afraid of the riders are unreasonable...
If he was so all powerful, why didn't he attacked the two rebel riders before?

Have you ever seen a KR in which anyone escept for the riders had a chance aginst the kaijin? I mean there are cases in which soldiers and such can kill minor monsters, but they can't handle most of the monsters. Imagine if they could handel the big boss. So you can't really blame me for stretching and infering that only riders could kill him. And what's more, since the riders seemed do be the only resistance, they probably were the only ones that could kim him anyway.

And seriously, do you think having a superiority complex strong enough to endanger yourself for no reason is being smart? Come on. If the enemy was unknown, how could he be sure that he wouldn't be fghting another god-level being? He was stupid enough to undersetimate Dikeido and ate a KiShin Kakusei.

And since we can't have too much culture, something by Sun Tzu that could have prevented 14's demise:
Spoiler
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a thousand battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
ExodusSaint
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: .
Favorite Actor?: is you =3
Favorite Band: Pendulum
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Halo Reach
Quote: "JUST.. EXXXXXPLAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNN!"

Post by ExodusSaint »

Just thought I would put a good point across.

EDIT : KAMEN RIDER WAS INTENDED FOR CHILDREN. NOT ANY MORE BIACHES =).

All this debating really links to the fact how we will just have to wait for a actual mature rider with blood, beer, girls, beer and more dead people. Decade really is a anniversary series so I think that is why the Plot wasn't that far fetched. Maybe Kamen Rider Double will have a much better developed story.

That is my 5 cents.. 20 cents.. 50 cents.. DOLLAR
Last edited by ExodusSaint on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

TAKEN IN FALLOUT 3 (PC) USING THE KAMEN RIDER MOD, So uh no need for pm's yeah? :)
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Yes, but you're a giant scorpion monster, and the only riders you know about are the Kerberos riders, who really do not stand any chance, cue the rider who splits himself in two and attacks with a giant flaming sword. That's not very expected.
StagBeetle
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Agito
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider BLACK
Dreamy: Kazashiro Miu
My boom: everything...

Post by StagBeetle »

m4rc0 wrote: If he was so all powerful, why didn't he attacked the two rebel riders before?
Of course, he has to FIND them first before he can fight them...
So the opportunity arrives when Tsukasa wanted to make the deal...

So what, if Fourteen hasn't read Sun Tzu. It's his character's flaw. If he's perfect, then Decade would've died, and the show would ended there and then.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Daiki and the roaches didn't have problems finding them. If he had tried he would have. Deception also works like magic.

Not knowing what Decade was capable of was the reason for not going to the trap. He could have tested Decade an such before going.

And Decade was stronger than fourteen. He won easily. But they could have made the situation less silly than that.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

ExodusSaint wrote:All this debating really links to the fact how we will just have to wait for a actual mature rider with blood, beer, girls, beer and more dead people.
You mean Shin?

*dodges flames*
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

almost forgot to do this

Spoiler
Twitter
iamawesome.com

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”