< Kiva | Decade | W >
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: Decade 24 Released

Post by zeta_gundam »

m4rc0 wrote:Aren't you all making much ado about nothing?
Cause Shakespeare rocks.
MagnaRyu
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Ryuki,Blade,Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Ryukendo,KS7
Favorite Actor?: Matsuda Satoshi
Favorite Band: AnCafe,Gackt,ViDoll
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: All Things Japanese
Quote: Check out my prop making skills at: http://forum.indymogul.com/showthread.php?t=30986

Post by MagnaRyu »

Alright who dunked Ayakashi DiEnd into a vat of ooze from TGRI. (for those of you who are clueless, thats the company that made the ooze that made the Ninja Turtles in the Secret of the Ooze)
I mean look at the guy, he totally looks like you took Diend and mixed him with Tokka the giant turtle made by Shredder.

I really want to know what the hell that card is that Tsukasa has.

It was interesting to see Kaitou as "human" meaning vulnerable and dispondant about losing his gun.

(P.S. what are people's thoughts on my first attempt at a Decade card for my Avatar.)
I'm A Gackt Fan And I'm Male. Got A Problem With That?

Check out my prop making skills at: http://forum.indymogul.com/showthread.php?t=30986
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

If you watch shinkenger you will be able to figure out pretty easily what that card is. I just can't not recognize the shape. I'll not say it here because it may be a surprise for those woh don't watch Shinkenger.
Faixa
Infinity

Post by Faixa »

m4rc0 wrote:If you watch shinkenger you will be able to figure out pretty easily what that card is. I just can't not recognize the shape. I'll not say it here because it may be a surprise for those woh don't watch Shinkenger.
But the "item" itself is used in this episode!

Most people would probably be able to figure it out (i guess).
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

garfield15 wrote:
zeta_gundam wrote:Crab (Scissors) and Stingray (Raia). Great seafood for the sushi seller. XD
Wow, how did I not pick up on that? I thought the motif was like "Rider Losers" or something
Scissors might be a loser, but Raia is NOT a loser! :x

I guess this is a cool episode, can't wait to see the Diend Ayakashi turning into a giant

Also, it seems like Natsumi isn't much of a Sentai fan :D
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

m4rc0 wrote:
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM wrote:And Mako looks Drop Dead Gorgeous again too :D
Couldn't agree more. It was the hair, man, the hair. It was kinda wavy and the front was to the side.

Kaitou loosing DiEndriver because of Ika-chan was stupid of him. And I knew Tsukasa would make fun of him the moment he lost it. As they say where I live, a thief that steals from a thef has 100 years od forgiveness... Kaitou had it coming.

I liked how they mixed both shinkenger and decade in the episode. It was very balanced. We had Shinkenger kick-ass action, Decade's transformations (i wonder why he didn't go Gun Form against the Ayakashi... Clock up would've also helped a lot...) and stuff.

I liked how the proud Tsukasa was made a Kuroko and he was pretty cunning when he did the recon in the shinkenger mansion. Of course Takeru would notice something wrong, because he is the Kamen Rider Shinkenred. They always make him skillful.

Making DiEnds air conditioner chest armor and helmet a crevice source was realy genious and Gedou DiEnd looks hardcore.

I think Natsumi's emo crisis is because a riderless world reminds her dream (or premonition, we can't know) about Decade killing the riders... And I really don't think there is a basis for the thought that Tsukasa will disappear. But she doesn't want him to, I understand that.

And finally Narutaki's cryptical speaking had meaning and was really useful for the plot.

I can't wait to see Tsukasa use that new card he got. Who needs final form ride blade when you have that?

And I suppose we won't have giant battles in this world, since it would remove the focus from Decade.

Man, this was so epic. They must make a Black/X world before the end...

@edit: I am the only one tho think that Kivaara and Ei-chan are just too stupid and not funny? I mean they stopped with the laughing pressure point before it got old, but they don't seem to notice how ridiculous is having an old man acting like a teenage girl...

@edit2: I prefer the standar Shinkenger rolecall. This one is too flashy and the poses don't reveal as much of the characters as the normal ones.
Haha yep must be her hair, then again every week her hotness increases :lol:

And yea i agree with the statement about Kivaara and Natsumi's grandpa, overall theres alot of useless characters in here and we still know basically next to nothing and they are just here for the ride
Last edited by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
Sora124
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Blade/Kiva/Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O/Magi/Shinken
Dreamy: Eh?
Favorite Band: Sigur Ros
My boom: Muzak

Post by Sora124 »

ShadowX7 wrote:I guess this is a cool episode, can't wait to see the Diend Ayakashi turning into a giant
I don't think it's second life will resume as DiEnd. I'm certain that Kaitou will get his gun back after killing the first life. I'm looking forward to see how Decade will be involved in killing the second life :mrgreen:
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Wonderful episode. Makes up for the stupidity, the last arc was.
Spoiler
People that can't figure out Shinkenred's weapon, that's at the end of the preview and clearly visible on the card, really need to check their eyes :P.

"AeonRanger wrote:
and was it just me or did the shinkenger's spandex look a bit more shiner and darker than ususual.

I think it's the production values"

The reason why everything looks different, is because, with Decade, everything is filmed normally. While the Sentai crew adds the extra color and bloom filters to the episodes.
boukenbluekiva
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by boukenbluekiva »

Maybe the next world will be the Fresh Pretty Cure World. XDD

Ten Years of Power,Wisdom, and Henshin
m4rc0

Post by m4rc0 »

Haheuaheauhaeuaeheauhae that would be neat haueheauheaueah.
Shado Kabuto
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Faiz Kabuto Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Deka Magi Bou

Post by Shado Kabuto »

An excellent crossever episode of Shinkenger and Decade

I like the ''new'' henshin sequences of Shinkengers it made it more vibrant
I laughed when Tsukasa said '' The robber get robbed'' at Daiki for losing his DiEnd Driver
Make looks sexy in the show and I giggle at the kuroko joke at Yuusuke
I walk the path of HEAVENS
Thanks Guile for the Kabuto Avy's and Signatures
thanks bauffie for the sig.
Sora124
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Blade/Kiva/Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O/Magi/Shinken
Dreamy: Eh?
Favorite Band: Sigur Ros
My boom: Muzak

Post by Sora124 »

Kinda off topic, but creepy nonetheless.

I watched the Ayakashi henshin again on vlc, then for some reason, went back to the first Faiz world episode for DiEnd's first henshin. I kid you not, right when I heard the "KAMEN RIDE", the pitch dropped just like the Ayakashi henshin, and stayed that way for the rest of the episode, and it affected the rest of the video.. I restarted the player, and it went back to normal.
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

Ok This i know is already dead discussion.. but here is what I think... If you watch the raws.. then good for y, just don't tell anybody... seriously even if you don't spoil anything it really adds nothing to the discussion... I do understand why some might want to watch raws... Impatient... maybe they are trying to understand the little japanese they know and make out kinda what the people are talking bout... Then watch sub to check yourself, and then maybe understand the few words you did not understand even if the context for it was there. If you do any of those.. ok good.. Just.. keep to yourself :D No need to shout to the world that you do so...

Now with that said...

Already stated 10000000000002 times... Diendriver stolen FTW XD Karma is really a B*** sometimes isn't it?

Mako looked REALLY HOT! And I'll give credit to the hairstylist who did her hair, and for whoever chose those clothes because they fit her MAD NICE!

Even if some of you understand why natsumikan is acting how she is acting... I find it pretty unfounded for her to be THAT annoyed and depressed... seriously... it's over the top of extreme...

Oh and I can see it.. Since they are in "samurai world" then next one should be "Machine world" XD

As for Ayakashi second life... If Diend does not get the driver back after life number 1... I'm looking forward to seeing the first monster rider that is also the tallest rider in existence :) <-- Oh and just to prove some people wrong... here should be no problem if they add mechas... That hibiki sword they used on last episode could work pretty well against a giant ayakashi too don't you all think?
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

boukenbluekiva wrote:Maybe the next world will be the Fresh Pretty Cure World. XDD
I could actually see that as like a spoof in-between episodes or something. :mrgreen:

Or a Battle Spirits World. Cards for cards right?
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
m4rc0

Post by m4rc0 »

FIdchell, Hibiki's monsters and 14 weren't as big as a giant monster from sentai. I think the giant monsters in Den-O were smaller too, because they usually weren't bigger than the buildings.

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”