Wiki Link

< Agito | Ryuki | Faiz >
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Ryuki 48 Released

Post by Lunagel »

KR_FIA wrote:Or Kitaoka totting heavy firearms and Toujou turning into a Tigger.
Now all I can think about is Toujou singing "Bouncy bouncy fun fun fun fun fun!"
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Ditto-chan wrote:
Dengar wrote:There are, actually, three more, but no, it looks like they didn't make it.
You mean Verde, Ryuga & Femme?
Verde appeared in the 13 Riders... But not in the movie... I assume that he died since before the series started and he was killed by other rider or monster... But it's not mentioned anyway... Haha! :P :lol:

Movie spoiler:
Spoiler
Ryuga & Femme was defeated in the movie...
I've been wondering that wouldn't the movie made it another ending if we watch it after episode 47 something? :?

Well, I guess it'll be more interesting if the series got longer than 50 episodes but featuring all the 13 riders...I mean 14(including Alternative Zero).. :|

Edited in note to say what the spoiler tag covered
-take

I know where they did appear, but they didn't make it to the series.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

The conversation between Ren and Kitaoka about Shinji, coupled with Kitaoka calling Ren about Shinji's behavior in the previous episode, is a highlight of the series for me. This show emphasized the concept of individuals fighting for their own goals, but that conversation seems to show that it's as natural for humans to worry about another person as it is to be selfish.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

ryuki vs. odin man odin seriously is one powerful rider asakura taking on all those monsters by himself, bet he was feeling vexed after not seeing kitoka, funny i thought we'd be seeing more of those monsters concidering they played a big role in episodes 46 and 47
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Whoops I guess I was a little preemptive in calling Kitaoka dead last episode, but he at least has one foot already in the grave.
Looks like Reiko finally figured out the truth about Shinji, it only took her 48 episodes, it'll be interesting to see what happens wen Shinji is confronted that's assuming he survives his battle with Odin. I's nice that we get some alone time with Asakura beating the crap out of a Raydragoon swarm, also it's nice to finally see Ryuki vs. Odin in an epic matchup.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!

Return to “Kamen Rider Ryuki”