Fuuma Bonus clip released

By the creator of Saint Seiya. A drama about a ninja that comes to save Hakuou Academy from the evil Eight Yasha Shogun of Seishikan. JOS:
"This was the best musical about a show about men fighting to the death over high school sports ever."
Forum rules
Wiki Link
solari
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

Re: Fuuma Bonus clip released

Post by solari »

omg...citric ACID?! 0-0
fatefullykinetic
Gao
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger
Dreamy: Fujita Rei/Zero/Mibu
Favorite Actor?: Itoh Yuki
Favorite Band: Aerosmith
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gackt-sama

Post by fatefullykinetic »

OMG, that is the f*king funniest thing I have ever seen. I just found out my cousin died and that still made me ROFLcopter. Fujita Rei is a terrible one, and I love him for it. XD Thank you so much for subbing and released that.
Sho-saka
NagoSan
Favorite series: Zero Punctuation
Dreamy: You tell me...
Favorite Actor?: Sato Takeru-san
Favorite Band: Erm...any?
My boom: Away with the faerys

Post by Sho-saka »

*:lol: x 1 million, while on the floor rolling*

I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing, while attempting to type this message. Now as Squizz mentioned, I know why those lovable dorks mimed their way through in the musical stage. And poor Kagerou's actor (sorry, I forgot his name)...him getting two spoonfuls more than Murai Ryouta-chan and all for the sake of curiosity of what citric acid crytals taste like outside of water. XD

BTW, does anyone know what's the package in the video called? I want to buy it, then taste it for a challenge and dare anyone who wants to have it. XD
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

It's just Kuen-san with kuen in katakana and san in kanji. The Japanese name for citric acid. I don't know if there is a brand name or if that's the brand name itself. I used a picture of one for the front page link
KivaWataru
Go Go!
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Double/Kiva
Dreamy: Philip/Joe Gibken
Favorite Actor?: Aiba Hiroki
Favorite Band: Kimeru/Gackt
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: "This is my family. I found it all on my own. It's little... and broken... but it's good. Yeah, still good..."

Post by KivaWataru »

Does anyone else find it strangely ironic that Kou took the first spoonful form Byakko? Did Shoryu ever try it?

The look on Kirikaze's face when the ask him if he's okay is like "of course I'm not okay, you idiot!"

Poor Murai... out of all of them because he refused to swallow... he had the worst reaction. And this is AFTER he WATCHED at least three other actors take it. That just hurts.

Hiroki Suzuki was one of the lucky few to get out of it. You can tell because he's grinning ear to ear at the end of the video when Kagerou is taking the 4 spoon "punishment."

.... And yet sadly enough I, as a girl, am curious as to want to try it myself... *head keyboard*

Edit: AH! sorry... I think I got that wrong... it was Shoryu that got it first, not Kou. *facepalm*
Last edited by KivaWataru on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...you take a boat in the air that you don't love she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down, tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home."
yumenotenshi07
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Dreamy: Yaguruma Sou
Favorite Actor?: Sato Tomohito
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by yumenotenshi07 »

KivaWataru wrote:Does anyone else find it strangely ironic that Kou took the first spoonful form Byakko? Did Shoryu ever try it?
Yes, he did. XD

Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Japanese actors just have, a special silliness to them. First there's the just plain weirdness from trying a citric acid water additive straight from the spoon, and I suppose anyone would try and get others to do it as well, as a joke I even. But the Japanese seem to be the most likely to do so, with having their hair held back for their role, and trying to say their lines semi in character while doing so... Lord I love these silly Japanese actors XP
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
yumenotenshi07
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Dreamy: Yaguruma Sou
Favorite Actor?: Sato Tomohito
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by yumenotenshi07 »

KivaWataru wrote:Does anyone else find it strangely ironic that Kou took the first spoonful form Byakko? Did Shoryu ever try it?
I have to correct my initial reply after watching it again. The first twin to try it was Kazuya, aka Shoryu. Later it was Naoya, the one who played Kou. So, unfortunately, the irony wasn't there. Unless you want to look at the irony that Byakko finally succeeded in tricking Shoryu! XD

Japanese actors really are silly in ways I haven't really noticed with actors from anywhere else in the world. They're amazing and hilarious. XD

Risen
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!

Post by Risen »

where can i find this clip?

Return to “Fuuma No Kojirou Live”