Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Re: Decade 25 released

Post by KickHopper »

marthaba wrote:what i like to see is when yuusuke transform into kuuga, tsukasa will change into that form too...there we will see a small and taller versions of kuuga :mrgreen:
I've suggested something similar before. I also included DiEnd summoning another Kuuga.
ImageImage
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Post by harpdevil »

You kids like your Kuuga then, huh?
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

my only wish was that they did the role call with Decade and Kuuga except Decade would go "Kamen Rider Decade, Kadoya Tsukasa" and Kuuga would go "The Same Kuuga, Onodera Yuusuke"

edit: they should make a DC version of the Shinken arc actually
Twitter
iamawesome.com
leron9999
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Dreamy: Nana Yanagisawa
Favorite Actor?: Tori Matsuzaka
Favorite Band: E.S. Posthumus
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Drawing
Quote: You make the best of a bad situation by learning from it.

Post by leron9999 »

Man that was good. Haha I didn't expect "Kaijin Ride".
Saisho ni itte oku... Ore wa, kanari tsuyoi!
http://leron9999.deviantart.com/
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

zeta_gundam wrote:And Decade can steal Kamen Riders?! I mean he used the Final Form Ride on the Blade that the Gedou-Rider summoned. So if he were to use the Kuuga FFR, would Yuusuke come flying to him?
That already happened in Den-O World, remember? :p
m4rc0 wrote:And didn't the crossovers stop after JAKQ Dengekitai vs. Goranger ad returned only later? Remember that after JAKQ the rangers started to be written by Toei instead of Ishinomori, so what you said mau not be true.
I've seen Goranger vs. JAKQ, and it was basically a tribute to all Ishinomori's creations. In the movie, they show Kamen Rider Amazon fighting CRIME in the Amazon, and V3 fighting CRIME in Europe. Heck, they even also show Kikaider fighting in Mongolia. So technically, Sentai, Kamen Rider (Showa), and Kikaider are all in the same universe.

You're right that at first, Goranger and JAKQ were not considered part of Super Sentai. In fact for a while they were excluded in the numbering. However, Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai showed the collection of all the past Red Warriors, including Akaranger and Spade Ace, not to mention Big One as the leader of the Past Sentai Team. So that technically means that, since there's a vs special every year now, that Shinkenger happens in the same universe as Goranger and JAKQ, and that logically following, the same universe as the Showa Riders and Kikaider.

HOWEVER. I realize that as far as they're going with this, Showa Riders and Kikaider DON'T exist in this universe with the Shinkenger. I take it as honestly being that the Sentai Vs crossovers every year are alternate universe themselves...this was proven with Go-Onger vs Gekiranger, since as I said in the thread for that, there wasn't any point in the TV series where they could have used G12 with Yogostein still alive, forcing it to be alternate universe.

BUT NOW I'm getting off topic since this is a Decade thread, but I can say this. Obviously the Showa Riders, for whatever reason, don't exist in Shinkenger World. That much is clear from what Narutaki said.
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

I'd like to point 1 thing out...

anybody understands the meaning behind the countless Goldfish shots in these 2 dcd episodes?
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

m4rc0 wrote:
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM wrote:It makes sense that the Diend Driver somehow altered Chinomako so that he doesnt have the second life or need to return to the Sanzu River. Cant really see how Decade woulda fought a 2nd life Diend Chinomako other than using Hibiki Armed again XD.
What about Attack ride: Castle Doran or Attack Ride: Den-Liner (or Zeroliner or KingLiner)? But anyway, they covered the possible plothole with Takeru's comment about Chinomako turning into something different than an Ayakashi.
Yea true but then it would make it seem like Den-O is trying to steal Decade's thunder lol.

True the plothole was covered up by Takeru, but theres something that im wondering now.....Did Shitari just forget about Chinomako??!! XD and where the hell is Doukoku and Dayu lol. If they do mention it in the next Shinkenger episode it'll be nice XD.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

is it just me, or did Chinomanako not speak any new lines in this episode?
Twitter
iamawesome.com
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

大変身 wrote:is it just me, or did Chinomanako not speak any new lines in this episode?
He appeared to be becoming increasingly feral towards the end of the previous episode.
RyuShinEX
Go Go!

Post by RyuShinEX »

great episode as always.

time for some movie tie in ?
riderkicker
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Jetman
2nd Favorite Series: BLACK
Dreamy: Hikawa
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa
Favorite Band: FoC
My boom: King! Ha!

Post by riderkicker »

Stellar episode. That pesky monster learned how to summon Mutants, and Decade gets a new attack card.
What was really touching was that even though Tsukasa doesn't have a world of his own, he will always find a home in that photo studio. It's a shame it took him 25 episodes to figure that out.

Man, the next episode is going to top this story arc, and I thought it wasn't possible.
And at that Albie cried a single tear which turned into a jelly bean all the colors of the rainbow! And
suddenly...Albie wasn't racist anymore!!!
Rider Tristan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: The current Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Double/W
My boom: Decade's Conga Beat

Post by Rider Tristan »

ShadowX7 wrote:- How did Grandpa Hikari and Jii got together? (was it mentioned in Shinkenger?)
I had a feeling someone would ask this. Dunno if you'll notice this or not, but yeah. In classic "Isn't this (x)? / No it's a photo studio, but I can help with (whatever)" fashion.
Replacing a hospital though? It beats replacing eateries like the previous places.
There's a reason why Decade AU Odin's user has not been shown...
dragonzor
Gao
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: go-onger
Dreamy: deka yellow
Favorite Actor?: yumi sugimoto
Favorite Band: TV2
Alignment: Neutral

Post by dragonzor »

Thanks for the new release.
Bye
StagBeetle
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Agito
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider BLACK
Dreamy: Kazashiro Miu
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: everything...

Post by StagBeetle »

I really liked this arc. It's quite well thought of for a historical-moment crossover. It still doesn't pique my interest to watch Shinkenger, though I probably would if their episodes are like this.

Some might say it's just friendship, but I seriously do feel that Natsumi has feelings for Tsukasa, probably reciprocated....

And... we see Kuuga and Tsukasa's bike, that everyone's been debating. Good to see Yuusuke remembers he's a Rider and the thing about that world not needing Kamen Riders struck him as well. Even though I find his 'dynamic entry' ever so awesome, I think Titan form (one with the sword) would've been 'right for the occasion'.

Anyway, nice eps. And God help me, I really, really, really can't wait for the next episode.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

kaemmerite, that is th problem with croosovers. They tend to violate the logic between the universes...

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”