Salami Commander
Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Re: Decade 25 released

Post by marthaba »

KickHopper wrote:I've suggested something similar before. I also included DiEnd summoning another Kuuga.
there is? hehe sorry, didnt saw that... :mrgreen:
harpdevil wrote:You kids like your Kuuga then, huh?
not really..i only suggested it bcoz yuusuke is one of the regular cast..i also wanted to see tendou(hiro mizushima) and tsukasa together..coz they are both boastful persons..and sometimes tsukasa is doin the finger raising thingy... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
StagBeetle wrote:dynamic entry' ever so awesome
ROFL :lol: :lol:
StagBeetle wrote:I really, really, really can't wait for the next episode.
same here same here same here same here.. :mrgreen:
HUH?!?
touma_karamochi
Gao
Favorite series: KR W, BouKenger
2nd Favorite Series: KR Den-O, Go-Onger
Dreamy: Eiji, Gunpei
Favorite Actor?: Deai Masayuki ^_^
Favorite Band: eroica, more
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Phillip, Genta

Post by touma_karamochi »

I really think Natsumi should have waited to say what she said while the 'OMG IT'S A BOMB' thing was going on, until she was in the presence of Narutaki. No one really pokes at Narutaki for what his reasoning of blaming Decade is, nor do they really stick up for Tsukasa til Narutaki's shimmered away. For some reason he seems to enjoy thinking everything all wrong and horrible in the worlds is all Tsukasa's fault, and never seems to get it that Daiki may cause some of the stuff too. I also think Narutaki should talk to Natsumi's Jii-san if he's so bent out of shape, it's HIS Studio transporting them around...

Narutaki freaks me out a bit with his appearing behind people to stalk them, both Takeru(did Takeru really recognize him, I wonder?) as well as Tsukasa. I am puzzled over the light surrounding Tsukasa when Narutaki was talking to him, was that really the Shinken-world rejecting him, or Narutaki doing it to try to freak out Tsukasa? :?

I did like this ep, good to see the sentai cast see the cool stuff of Kamen and reverse. Kinda good to see a bit of seriousness, even with Genta going off over Daiki stealing Ika-chan. I loved how he got her(??) back, and seems to have gotten over his 'Rider-Bastard!' issue when Onodera came to help. That was pretty cool to see Kuuga once more in action, though I was hoping for a little 'Wow, so that's a Kamen Rider, huh?' but oh well.
Thanks to ShinmeiSuzaku :)
mateo360
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Favorite Band: GACKT
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by mateo360 »

StagBeetle wrote: Even though I find his 'dynamic entry' ever so awesome, I think Titan form (one with the sword) would've been 'right for the occasion'.
Now see that is just asking too much. Remember, Kuuga is the idiot sidekick who has to have less power then the main rider. Besides Kuuga got his one in every 9 worlds appearance so now we probably don't get to see him transform again til the movie.
Do Not Underestimate the Power of Tommy's Ass.
StagBeetle
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Agito
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider BLACK
Dreamy: Kazashiro Miu
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: everything...

Post by StagBeetle »

I don't actually wish they used Titan form. Mighty form is awesome enough. It's just that Titan form would fit with the sword theme IMO.
But of course, what's a Kamen Rider without the almighty RIDER KICK!
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

StagBeetle wrote:But of course, what's a Kamen Rider without the almighty RIDER KICK!
Hibiki?
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

I think I could happily watch a show devoted to nothing but antics between Daiki and Genta. They really had some great scenes over the course of the crossover arc.

Nice interactions between the two casts, nice action scenes, and a nice little push to get the plot rolling a bit faster. Even though there was a happy ending here and the bit with the cookies was lighthearted, all of Natsumi and Tsukasa's brooding made it feel like the end or something equally ominous is swiftly approaching.
mateo360
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by mateo360 »

m4rc0 wrote:
StagBeetle wrote:But of course, what's a Kamen Rider without the almighty RIDER KICK!
Hibiki?
Burn and your right, Hibiki is the only Rider I have seen so far who does not have any form of Rider Kick.
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

If i remember right I think the rider kick got passed onto one of the other riders in Hibiki and never came back to Hibiki in his advance forms like some had hoped/expected to happen. Kind of like how the first Den-O form, Sword, didn't have a Kick until Rod Form and the advance forms.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

Let's see, there's G3, Knight, Scissors, Zolda, Raia, Gai, Odin, Tiger, Imperer, Femme, Verde, Glaive, Lance, L'arc, any given Oni, TheBee, Drake, Sasword, Caucasus, Hercus, Ketaros... :P

Or are we just talking title Riders?
StagBeetle
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by StagBeetle »

It seems everyone's missing my point. I'm saying the Rider Kick as a signature move of Kamen Rider, which is why, IMO, Kuuga Mighty is used, to show off his kick.

Hibiki's a 'special' case...
Kamen Rider Ookalf wrote: Let's see, there's G3, Knight, Scissors, Zolda, Raia, Gai, Odin, Tiger, Imperer, Femme, Verde, Glaive, Lance, L'arc, any given Oni, TheBee, Drake, Sasword, Caucasus, Hercus, Ketaros... :P
Or are we just talking title Riders?
Does Riderman has a Rider kick? Again, I'm talking about Rider kick as a signature move. Just like Super Sentai has their mechas.
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

StagBeetle wrote:Does Riderman has a Rider kick? Again, I'm talking about Rider kick as a signature move. Just like Super Sentai has their mechas.
Oh, right. I forgot about him. No, I don't think has one either.

And we're just saying, your implication that a Rider isn't a Rider without a Rider Kick is a bit... off.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Technically, Ibuki does have a Rider Kick. When he did his wind leg thing. He only did it in a few episodes though.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Ad technically, Todoroki has a rider punch. And Hibiki has two rider slashes, a rider shooting and a rider... breath?

But they aren't their finishers.
StagBeetle
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by StagBeetle »

Kamen Rider Ookalf wrote: And we're just saying, your implication that a Rider isn't a Rider without a Rider Kick is a bit... off.
That's not what I meant to say. Even though I said 'a' Kamen Rider, I was refering to the series/franchise itself.
Since this episode of Decade is a crossover, it should showcase what 'normally' defines a Kamen Rider. Hence, the henshin, bikes and rider kick.

Isn't the reason some people think Hibiki's not a 'real' Rider is because he doesn't have a rider kick finisher?
mateo360
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by mateo360 »

StagBeetle wrote: Isn't the reason some people think Hibiki's not a 'real' Rider is because he doesn't have a rider kick finisher?
That, and he does get a bike til half way through when the staff who was working on it changed. There also wasn't any relationship in the costume to an insect, they were all oni (and before people argue yes Den-o, Ryuki, Kiva also doesn't have reference to insects ether but their costumes looked more insectiod then Hibiki).
Spoiler
Not to mention that the big battle they were setting up near the end they completely skipped skipped over in favor of a "One Year Later" episode.

I think I also read somewhere that Hibiki wasn't going to be Kamen Rider at first but then they decide to turn it into one and had to adapt it into one (very poorly I might add).

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”