Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
Cirdec
7X
Alignment: Neutral

Re: Decade 29 Released

Post by Cirdec »

Yeah, the perfecter is just used to extend his life by adding life force to what he already had--which I'm assuming at this point is somewhere around hundreds of people's worth, so he shouldn't be mad at all, seeing as how he'll live for somewhere around a millenium anyways.

But what about Tsukasa? He emptied his life NRG to give to Natsumi, so...he should have just dropped on the spot.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

So no explanation is given as to what happened to Eijiro or Kivala, or how Kaido got all roughed up since last time we saw him was talking to Narutaki and his cloths aren't shredded. So Amazon world, I like that that the crew kinda figured out in their own way as to why Tsukasa had different outfits when ever he appeared in the AU worlds. Other than that this episode just felt rushed near the end.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Cirdec
7X

Post by Cirdec »

Continuity errors make my brain hurt.
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

Cirdec wrote:But what about Tsukasa? He emptied his life NRG to give to Natsumi, so...he should have just dropped on the spot.
I'm thinking Tsukasa only took part of his life. Not enough to kill him, but enough to bring Natsumi back for a few years, probably.
Cirdec
7X

Post by Cirdec »

Kamen Rider Ookalf wrote:
Cirdec wrote:But what about Tsukasa? He emptied his life NRG to give to Natsumi, so...he should have just dropped on the spot.
I'm thinking Tsukasa only took part of his life. Not enough to kill him, but enough to bring Natsumi back for a few years, probably.
That would be convenient.
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

It is a kid's show. Doesn't have to make sense.
Cirdec
7X

Post by Cirdec »

zeta_gundam wrote:It is a kid's show. Doesn't have to make sense.
Yes, but that doesn't mean the Fan Dumb can't rant.
:lol:
blakeFYD

Post by blakeFYD »

Disappointed, I love decade and at the begginning I was stoked but now I just want some answers as to what is going on with him and dài shocker, even where DiEnd got HIS powers from, it feels like the show is one big teaser for the movie I'm gonna have to wait to see
Why so serious?
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

Battra wrote:So no explanation is given as to what happened to Eijiro or Kivala
Maybe they were out shopping while their house was being wrecked? (But why only leaving it wrecked? Why didn't they just blow it up...?)

quote="Kamen Rider Ookalf"]
I'm thinking Tsukasa only took part of his life. Not enough to kill him, but enough to bring Natsumi back for a few years, probably.[/quote]

So maybe Tsukasa will die in the end?

Also, CAN'T WAIT FOR DOUBLE!!! (I don't really care about Decade anymore :( )
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
Biccy
Infinity
Favorite series: Dekaranger
Dreamy: Satoru

Post by Biccy »

So people know, it's probably well known by now, but we ARE getting two episodes. Episode 31 airs next Saturday night/Sunday morning, and Kamen Rider W episode 1 airs the week after.
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

and that's when the Emerald Sword MV comes into play
Twitter
iamawesome.com
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Here's my theory on what happened to Eijirou and Kivaara:

Bored out of his senile mind, Eijirou decides to have a makeover party with Kivaara since their adventure into wonders of lipstick was so much fun. A party isn't complete without alcohol so gramps scavenges through trashcans in Amazon World for discarded bottles of booze. Mixing all of the reclaimed alcohol together, he creates a potent cocktail that packs quite a Rider Kick. Completely wasted, Eijirou and Kivaara trash the entire photo studio because they are "angry drunks". Tsukasa and the others mistakenly assume that the damage was caused by an attack from Dai Shocker but the Dai Shocker minions were too busy designing their spiffy white masks for the operation to turn the kid into a kaijin.

Kaitou used to be cool and interesting. Now he's just an afterthought with some really annoying parts in the show.

It's too bad Apollo Geist wasn't introduced earlier. He is far more entertaining than Narutaki ever was.
Cirdec
7X

Post by Cirdec »

Arigomi wrote:Here's my theory on what happened to Eijirou and Kivaara:

Bored out of his senile mind, Eijirou decides to have a makeover party with Kivaara since their adventure into wonders of lipstick was so much fun. A party isn't complete without alcohol so gramps scavenges through trashcans in Amazon World for discarded bottles of booze. Mixing all of the reclaimed alcohol together, he creates a potent cocktail that packs quite a Rider Kick. Completely wasted, Eijirou and Kivaara trash the entire photo studio because they are "angry drunks". Tsukasa and the others mistakenly assume that the damage was caused by an attack from Dai Shocker but the Dai Shocker minions were too busy designing their spiffy white masks for the operation to turn the kid into a kaijin.

Kaitou used to be cool and interesting. Now he's just an afterthought with some really annoying parts in the show.

It's too bad Apollo Geist wasn't introduced earlier. He is far more entertaining than Narutaki ever was.

Hey now, they wouldn't be getting drunk on a kids show!

They were obviously having really rough sex.
zimpirate
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Souji Tendou
Favorite Band: Wolfsheim
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: The X-Files
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by zimpirate »

Hey Skiks, is there anyway you could make the gif bigger?
Suns don't kill people, people with suns kill people.

DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

I have never wanted to talk about an episode preview so bad in my entire life. Alas, the rules are rules.

I didn't care much for this arc, like everyone else. Didn't really even learn much about Dai Shocker, just what their stupid little plan was in that world.

Drink your milk before the next episode, kids.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”