Favorite series: KR Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: KR Blade
Favorite Band: The Protomen
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Persona

Re: Decade 31 released

Post by a_Mask_and_a_Promise »

This is the Decade 31 discussion thread not talking about Double - Phoenix512

I do agree with you that it would have been nice to see all the showa worlds,especially Stronger. That might be just me though :P
Justice Loyalty Naivity

I'm never gonna get tired of making up stupid ways to color Double for my posts.
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

garfield15 wrote:I did find it amusing how the Kabuto suit actor is just like "Well I'm just gonna hang back and hold this pose for the whole fight. Where's my check?"
Maybe they ran out of suit actors and just propped it suit up.

Shouldn't Kivara have vanished along with AU Wataru?
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

Iaatix wrote:Shouldn't Kivara have vanished along with AU Wataru?
if your refering to the female kivat then there is noting to suggest that those two are linked in any way
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
Ruecian
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Favorite Actor?: Sean Connery
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Ruecian »

Argent wrote:The final episode sucked Ass. And the decision to make the audience wait three months for the movie I think is going to be a huge mistake on the studio's part. I don't think the fans really have that long of a memory to want to pick up where the series left off after Double has three months to distract them away.

This cliffhanger was not powerful enough nor was it suspenseful enough to build everyone's appetite to want more. Yes, we're curious and it will be nice to see the ending someday and get some answers eventually, but to wait three months and be eager or even happy with that? The writers weren't that good, especially down the stretch when they had to start padding the show to accomodate all their plot getting sucked into the movies.

In the end, we're looking at a major failure being snatched from the jaws of success.

The movie was released on August 8, there is no three month waiting.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

Ruecian wrote:The movie was released on August 8, there is no three month waiting.
*sigh*

Decade Vs Daishocker was released then which wont be on DVD till Jan/Feb
Decade second movie hits cinemas in japan in December, wont be on DVD till June/July next year
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
Mestre Yoda
I am the new #2
I am the new #2

Post by Mestre Yoda »

Iaatix wrote:Shouldn't Kivara have vanished along with AU Wataru?
See you next week - Phoenix512

About the series itself, it was a good one 'till they where doing what they should do: visit the 9 Heisei Worlds and talkin' about the Rider War. After that all worlds where just non-sense, maybe except that Nega no Sekai, but just because it introduced DCD's power-up. Gladly they remembered the Rider War in the end.
Ruecian wrote:The movie was released on August 8, there is no three month waiting.
The movie that ends the series isn't the one that was released on august, it's the one that will be released on december.

M'Y
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger

Post by jolly_old_saint »

Don't make me highlight that text. You wouldn't like me when I'm highlighting that text.

Well, this can't be the real ending, because that would be stupid. But assuming it is....what with the lack of climax, all that's left to take are questions. Why didn't trenchcoat man or creepy old grandpa man turn into ultimate trenchcoat or creepy old grandpa man? Surely they've hung around that bat...or the bat's plastic clones....long enough for something like that to happen. Also, where the hell did those lasers and explosions come from? They look like the ones from the first episode, but are 90% of the last decade of riders & pals hanging offscreen? Also, did Blade 1 forget he was the only rider to try talking his way out of stupid misunderstanding-based conflict? Did Kiva 1 forget that he was a whiny coward who would sooner go back into the past and find a much worse solution than attack an innocent-ish person (albeit an innocent-ish person who abuses women)?

All these answers and...hahahah, right. A movie. That'll wrap things up neatly.
Nova
7X
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Nova »

I was hoping for a good closing final episode. But it was suspected, because there were too many things left untold.
Personally I think they shouldn't have made a Negative World and also not a DiEnd World, and just made good closing episodes.

Really loved the guest starring of the real Blade. He just shows how much better the original characters are ;) Was hoping for more real characters unsuited, but too bad only the real Kiva returned. Maybe they will appear in the movie :)
Devilbat
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade/W

Post by Devilbat »

I loved Decade but the decision to finish the series off with a movie is awesome yet stupid at the same time. Seriously, who the hell thought this would be a good idea? Why not just extend the series with more episodes and finish it off that way? Why do the fans have to wait months to finally understand whats happening and whats going to happen? The awesome part though is that you know that the movie is going to kick ass. I'm going to have to watch Decade again though because by the time I get the see the movie I'll have forgotten what was happening in the first place.

Technically this wasn't even the final episode. The movie is going to be a long ass final episode to finish off Decade.
"It's... showtime." -Haruto Souma/Kamen Rider Wizard

rizefall
Swedish Meatball
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by rizefall »

Decade was my first kamen rider series. I think it was pretty good. Got me into both Kiva and blade which now got to be my favorite riders. Feels like this series was more of to newcommers. Some say fanservice, but i understand you are fans, and many others, and you complain. Which means they tried to follow the fans but dident do. Why did they short it out and put 2 riders 09 ?

none of us know. Why the movies then? im starting to think they need money. They earn more money if people would go see the movie, and with this big cliffhanger probably many will go watch it. I would ffs!!!
"Lady Luck is smilin"
Cirdec
7X
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Cirdec »

ONORE DIKEIIIIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW OT I KNEW IT!!! I just KNEW they weren't gonna tie up all the loose ends by the last episode.

DAMMIT DAMMIT ALL TO HELL. Yes, I love that Decade has been one massive crossover series. But that's all it is A CROSSOVER. It really shouldn't be treated like it has some sort of mega-complicated super award winning plot or something.

But oh, wait, let me cut my rant short. This is a MERCHANDISE DRIVEN KIDS' SHOW. So, fuck, I guess my complaints are invalid.
Well, looking forward to the movie. And Double. Double more than the movie. MUCH more.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

I still find it weird that Kenzaki was unable to kill Hajime, even though his mere existence endangered the world, yet he has absolutely no problems with killing Tsukasa for the exact same reason.
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

Dengar wrote:I still find it weird that Kenzaki was unable to kill Hajime, even though his mere existence endangered the world, yet he has absolutely no problems with killing Tsukasa for the exact same reason.
because Kenzaki and Tsukasa are not close friends?
Twitter
iamawesome.com
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger

Post by jolly_old_saint »

Honestly...four episodes ago, there was an angelic choir to a bug man and his clone kicking the crap out of metal man and a rhinocerous. They couldn't just show that again for the ending? It would be so much better...

Don't get me wrong, I love cards that function as razor-edged boomerangs, but still.
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

大変身 wrote:
Dengar wrote:I still find it weird that Kenzaki was unable to kill Hajime, even though his mere existence endangered the world, yet he has absolutely no problems with killing Tsukasa for the exact same reason.
because Kenzaki and Tsukasa are not close friends?
That would be the most appropriate answer.
jolly_old_saint wrote:Honestly...four episodes ago, there was an angelic choir to a bug man and his clone kicking the crap out of metal man and a rhinocerous. They couldn't just show that again for the ending? It would be so much better...

Don't get me wrong, I love cards that function as razor-edged boomerangs, but still.
Seto Kaiba: "THATS FOR MAKING ME WASTE A PERFECTLY GOOD TRADING CARD!", every time i see being thrown i think of those words :D
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”