Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger
Dreamy: Hirata Yuka (Mele)
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Decade 31 released

Post by EndlessWaltz24 »

Arrgh, I liked, the cliff-hanger ending, but why the long wait T.T
About a year's gonna pass by the time we get to see the ending to this.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

AmienZero wrote:lol at kabuto running around decade......wonder why only Kuuga and Blade uses their final forms? for Kuuga i can understand he is under Kivaara's kiss influence. and even tsukasa didn't use complete form.

anyone know what's the song name during the last fight? you know, when Yuusuke wakes up as
Spoiler
and faces Tsukasa.
Spoiler

The song you're looking for is the Track 1-Battle World in the Decade OST. I listen to that track sometimes. Its a good track.

Wow, what can I say, this series ended in such a cliffhanger that left me with so many questions. I understand that the series will end after the movie premieres in December, but we wont get to see any of that until the next 12 months or so. Anyways, I waited and waited to see the Rider War that should've happened a long time and I'm glad that it finally happened. Too bad it happened when there was about a few minutes left. That whole final scene was epic starting from Wataru's appearance to Kenzaki's henshin. Speaking of Kenzaki, he was badass and I loved seeing him fight against Decade as King Blade. I have to admit though, this storyline about Decade being the destroyer of worlds has brought a really interesting twist to the original Riders. I feel that they are the good guys and they HAVE to destroy Decade in order to save their worlds. But the Decade we've been watching all along is not a bad guy. So what is really going on? Darn the marketing strategy that Toei is pulling now thanks to Den-O. :x
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

Den-O has corrupted everything.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

if that's the case then narutaki should have blamed den-o...
TG23
Gabu

Post by TG23 »

I joke. I liked Den-O. The action was nice and the characters had great chemistry and personality. Especially since it depended on 2 people to make 1 character! I love the suit actors and the voice actors. Especially when they do Climax Form. Hilarious.

As for Decade, I'm patience. Although it would have been nice if they could have worked in all the extra riders like in Ep. 1 and at least show us where all the lasers came from (Dai Shocker? Other riders?) but I'm patience. Plus it gives me time to figure what they still need to explain to us in the next 2 movies. How the photoshop could travel through worlds? Tsukasa and Kaito's rider orgins? Is Natsume someone special? Is Gramps someone special? Is the Shinkenger world in trouble too? (probably not but who knows!) The list grows.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
Devilbat
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade/W

Post by Devilbat »

I liked Den-O a lot but I can safely say that it did more things wrong than it did right.

I was hoping to see DiEnd summon Zeronos at least once before the series ended though. Oh well maybe in the movie. It would've also been cool to see Decade use the Shinkenger giant sword of awesomeness (I call it this because I forgot it's name and because I don't know a damn thing about Shinkenger) one more time. Hopefully that will also happen in the movie.
"It's... showtime." -Haruto Souma/Kamen Rider Wizard

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

Devilbat wrote:I liked Den-O a lot but I can safely say that it did more things wrong than it did right.

I was hoping to see DiEnd summon Zeronos at least once before the series ended though. Oh well maybe in the movie. It would've also been cool to see Decade use the Shinkenger giant sword of awesomeness (I call it this because I forgot it's name and because I don't know a damn thing about Shinkenger) one more time. Hopefully that will also happen in the movie.
Rekka Daizantou was meant only for the crossover, they wouldnt have used it again cause that would cause another disturbance in the time flow!!

Colonel Campbell: TIME PARADOX!!!! YOU CANT GO AROUND CHANGING THE FUTURE LIKE THAT!

nah but seriously this is Kamen Rider not super sentai.

As for Zeronos, well hes part of a list of several Riders that didnt make an appearance in the show.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
Devilbat
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Devilbat »

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM wrote:
Devilbat wrote:I liked Den-O a lot but I can safely say that it did more things wrong than it did right.

Rekka Daizantou was meant only for the crossover, they wouldnt have used it again cause that would cause another disturbance in the time flow!!
It's not like he was time traveling or something, although it did seem like it at times. He could have used the sword again if he wanted, but he didn't. I guess he didn't like Shinkenger world or anything from it very much, or maybe he has something against ShinkenRed. I wonder.

otaku90
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!

Post by otaku90 »

Seriously, for the first time i watch decade final episode, it totally got my brain. Damn, 31 is the end? wow that was short. and the end of the episode?? OMG thats it?

but when i saw the trailer at the end of the episode guess what i got crack from it?\

------> tsukasa......maybe he`s a bad rider..... maybe he is a world destroyer.
watch when he got angry in the trailer.. and... this is my opinion why the original blade and kiva wants to destroy decade?
------since tsukasa doesnt know anything about his past..... maybe he got some amnesia due to the past rider`s, i mean from kuuga to kiva, all 9 of em beat decade very hard :D

well this is my private opinion
but i would glad to ask you guys to watch frequently decade try to find the missing piece of the puzzle in the series..........

I`m just a passing through rider, obbaitoke
rizefall
Swedish Meatball

Post by rizefall »

otaku90 wrote:Seriously, for the first time i watch decade final episode, it totally got my brain. Damn, 31 is the end? wow that was short. and the end of the episode?? OMG thats it?

but when i saw the trailer at the end of the episode guess what i got crack from it?\

------> tsukasa......maybe he`s a bad rider..... maybe he is a world destroyer.
watch when he got angry in the trailer.. and... this is my opinion why the original blade and kiva wants to destroy decade?
------since tsukasa doesnt know anything about his past..... maybe he got some amnesia due to the past rider`s, i mean from kuuga to kiva, all 9 of em beat decade very hard :D

well this is my private opinion
but i would glad to ask you guys to watch frequently decade try to find the missing piece of the puzzle in the series..........

I`m just a passing through rider, obbaitoke

Torisugani no kamen rider, oboi tokei!
"Lady Luck is smilin"
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Actually I'm starting to suspect that maybe Tsukasa did the amnesia thing to himself because he ran away from his destiny or something like that.
TG23
Gabu

Post by TG23 »

Bah, I bet Natsumi misfired with the Hikari secret move and gave Tsukasa amesia. Or that the first rider war we saw in episode one was actually a flash back that already happened.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

Devilbat wrote: It's not like he was time traveling or something, although it did seem like it at times. He could have used the sword again if he wanted, but he didn't. I guess he didn't like Shinkenger world or anything from it very much, or maybe he has something against ShinkenRed. I wonder.
Its not really a matter of Tsukasa liking the world or not or having something against ShinkenRed. Like i said this is Kamen Rider not Super Sentai, its a one shot deal, while the card didnt disappear or anything as far as we know Toei probably wants to keep the line between sentai and Kamen Rider as far as possible. Not that i would mind him using it again, it just wouldnt seem right for him to be using a sentai weapon again for no explicit reason in another world. Then theres the fact that it didnt spawn a copy of Rekka Daizantou, he just swapped weapons with ShinkenRed and the card itself just executes a final attack.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
Devilbat
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Devilbat »

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM wrote:
Devilbat wrote: It's not like he was time traveling or something, although it did seem like it at times. He could have used the sword again if he wanted, but he didn't. I guess he didn't like Shinkenger world or anything from it very much, or maybe he has something against ShinkenRed. I wonder.
Its not really a matter of Tsukasa liking the world or not or having something against ShinkenRed. Like i said this is Kamen Rider not Super Sentai, its a one shot deal, while the card didnt disappear or anything as far as we know Toei probably wants to keep the line between sentai and Kamen Rider as far as possible. Not that i would mind him using it again, it just wouldnt seem right for him to be using a sentai weapon again for no explicit reason in another world. Then theres the fact that it didnt spawn a copy of Rekka Daizantou, he just swapped weapons with ShinkenRed and the card itself just executes a final attack.
So what your saying is that he has a useless card, unless he is in Shinkenger world? That is incredibly stupid in my opinion. I still have hope that he will use it again, because it was just that awesome.

kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Come now, we all know that there's only one really useless card in Tsukasa's deck. The GiGi Bracelet card from Amazon World. Which he can only use if Amazon is there. And wearing the other bracelet. Decade doesn't even use it, he just summons it to...give it to Amazon. And since Amazon isn't traveling with them...yeah.

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”