vincz
Favorite series: Den-O and Faizzu
Dreamy: Mari from KR Faizzu
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Sato
Favorite Band: Seether ! They rocks

Gundam 00

Post by vincz »

Hello everybody, I'm glad to see you again ^^

So !! There is the little french guy speaking about Gundam lol. I wanna speak about Gundam 00 who is very different from all those gundam serie I've seen before.

It's not like Wing even if they are 4 guys but the story is, for me, in a good way and very dark for this time, not like Zeta but less than Victory even if Haro can pilot the dynames lol.

However I wonder how's your feelings about that anime, lke this :
- I hope Tierra will kill someone or
- Alleluja will definitly become crazy :twisted:

So don't be disturb by me and tell me what is your feeling's about Gundam 00

See Ya ^^
ShinmeiSuzaku
Robo's Birthday

Post by ShinmeiSuzaku »

Gundam 00 has been very interesting lately. I good placeholder until they get Code Geass Season 2 moving.
At first I was a little put off by the fact that it took place within our own timeline, so I though "NO COLONIES! T_T" and I was right. But I'm liking a lot of the characters. It doewsnt seem as Run-Down as Gundam Wing, sure the Characters have their own mysteries and secrets, but its been doing well.
I'm loving the Gundam designs and the Space Battles were done nicely, real heart pounding stuff. Each Episode leaves you with another question you want answered.
MetaKz
Adventure

Post by MetaKz »

Yeah, I'm enjoying 00 right now :)

I totally agree that it's a good placeholder for Code Geass. Man I can't wait till that starts up again. And when it does, it'll probably be a good placeholder for 00, haha.

I'm loving all the gundams so far. It's cool to see that they all have more potential than meets the eye. As shown in the recent 10th ep. I still wonder how Saji and Louise will fit into the whole story. Will they just be some weirdo standby characters? Or will they start playing a more active role? I have the feeling that Louise's mom will die soon or something. The show is a lot more fast paced than Naruto and Bleach, which have gotten stale after so many years. I'm also reading the manga on those ones, so the animes aren't really anything new :(

I am also loving the HD episodes, they're so shiny! :D

I wonder when we'll find out about their um... "SEED" Modes? haha. I'm just calling it that for now, but it looks like the gundams each have a shiny glowing part that lights up when they get serious. Setsuna's has lit up once and so has Tierrias. Pretty sweet. Also, the concept behind Celestial Being is interesting. Perhaps all 3 factions will join together and fight Celestial Being. (which may bring world peace after the fight)
vincz
Favorite series: Den-O and Faizzu
Dreamy: Mari from KR Faizzu
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Sato
Favorite Band: Seether ! They rocks

Post by vincz »

for Me The Celestial Being is just an organisation who understand that mankind need peace. Then We know that Setsuna has been saved by a RX 78-2 gundam when the war have been done in kurdistan.

In some books we know that Celestial being have a little colony wherre Gundam's were developed.

I'm not sur that the whole world will join their force heach over, but for me it don't sound good. Because the princess of the Adjitistan as a rôle too.

About Saji and Louise, for me thoses caracters are just the witness of this changing world. And by their eyes we undestand waht's going on and we understand what the whole planet is enduring. If one of them they pilot a gundam or another MS I hang myself ! :)

About the "Seed" mode I just want to says that we are in the same time line of you and me. So That Seed thing cannot exising here because it cannot ^^ SF is good but for that Gundam I hope some realism. Destiny was a big Shit and 00 is going to erase that fot my plaisure ! Even if there is a lack of rythm sometimes !

But the next episode will rock da house lol

Just for you, I love Code Geass too ^^ Lelouch no tame ni !
ShinmeiSuzaku
Robo's Birthday

Post by ShinmeiSuzaku »

Saji and Louise seem like they will play a larger role in the story later on. Considering that Saji lives right next to Setsuna, they might try and force a friendship bond with him. Setsuna interests me though, how in episode 8 he instantly blows his cover, which I had not accepted, then letting his personal feelings about the past just about expose his identity to Military as well. I have a feeling that all the Gundam Meisters will end up changing their attitudes, or at one point be forced to go against one another (Internal conflict! YAY!) because for right now, most of them just seem a little cold.

I never really enjoyed SEED much so I abandoned it early in its production, plus I was getting a little tired of the Char clones..get some originality in your system...it was like a retelling of MS Gundam. The only thing Gundam 00 seems to be taking in terms of older shows is the Specially created humans...which are obviosly this series' form of newtypes.

the O Gundam (RX-78 Clone) also left me a bit wondering until the recent episodes. Given that there were other generations of Gundam's before the Current models. But one thing that does have me confused is that Setsuna had an encounter with the Gundam out in the open, in a battlefield..yet the World is not made aware of Gundams, or Celestial Being years after the event. It certainly is keeping its deal of leaving the viewer wondering. Plus the whole concept of the enemies trying to Capture a Gundam to steal its technology was nice, something a little different as oppose to other series.
MetaKz
Adventure

Post by MetaKz »

Hehe, yeah I doubt Saji or Louise will really pilot a gundam... they have to go through a bunch of training and everything first right? :P By SEED mode, i meant the state where Setsuna's gundam lit up and his sword got sharper (cut through Ali's sword). In the OP we can see Exia grow shiny wings. I guess I really shouldn't call it SEED mode, because, as you said, Destiny was a piece of crap. And I'm glad 00 is washing that out of my mouth. :D

I'm also surprised by how easily Setsuna reveals his identity to people, haha. I'm curious about the other gundams too. Felt said her parents were 2nd generation pilots, so how long have gundams really been around? :|
Solidus
UNKNOWN HARD ERROR!
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Dreamy: Mika, Ran
Favorite Actor?: Cobb
Favorite Band: LCD Soundsystem
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: shiny objects

Post by Solidus »

This should probably be posted in the off-topic area, this Gundam forum is for T-N's fansub project(s) that are Gundam-related...
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Saji reminds me of Relena (or more specifically, when she took up the Peacecraft name). He might try to get everyone to give up war through pacifism but his ideals are too naive to work. Also what I like is th fact that the series is split up into two 26 episode seasons. It probably prevent having multiple clip episodes like in Destiny and result in a better story overall.
ShinmeiSuzaku
Robo's Birthday

Post by ShinmeiSuzaku »

Solidus wrote:This should probably be posted in the off-topic area, this Gundam forum is for T-N's fansub project(s) that are Gundam-related...
TV-Nihon has subbed Gundam before? <.< >.> I thought the closest thing they did was Super Robot Taisen OG before it was licensed...unless they plan on taking on Gundam EVOLVE which is still not licensed and just about every episode is only like 7 minutes..

Back on to the topic: Well, Code Geass did have a clip show, but it wasnt counted in the actual episode line up, it was considered a .5 episode, so if they were to do the same, it would probably in the same format. Clip Shows are pretty useless IMO, but I guess some people have short-term memory or cant remember the events of the first episode.

The only way I'd boycott Gundam 00 is if they introduce a Guy with Blonde hair wearing a mask...I'm tired of Char Clones, nothing's better than the original. Even if Char himself stole the identity from another guy who looked just like him named Char <.< >.>/
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

TV-Nihon subbed the three Zeta Gundam movies.
ShinmeiSuzaku
Robo's Birthday

Post by ShinmeiSuzaku »

Phoenix512 wrote:TV-Nihon subbed the three Zeta Gundam movies.
*Head Asplodes*....OH YEAH!
I completely forgot about those >.<
I watched them like all the time...though they got licensed.
kkkk
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: DenO, Kiva, Faiz
Favorite Band: L'Arc~en~Ciel
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by kkkk »

Exia, FTW. This series is getting interesting.
Cyberman
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by Cyberman »

kkkk wrote:Exia, FTW. This series is getting interesting.
I agree with you, Gundam 00 is my new fave mecha anime for 2008, while Kiba or Zuul is my new fave Kamen Rider and I am not sure about new Super Sentai team for 2008 cos of that mecha with frick huge eye slap on the cars mecha.
ShinmeiSuzaku
Robo's Birthday

Post by ShinmeiSuzaku »

Well, Episode 10 turned out being a better episode than I anticipated. We learned more about Allelulla, but I cant help but feel for the guy. It gave more into who we is and where he came from, though the action was minimal, it like seeing some character understanding going on.
Kamen_Rider_Cannabis
Adventure
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Hana Den-O
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Stand Up Comedy
Quote: "If Carrots got you drunk. Rabbits would be f@#$%d up" -Mitch Hedberg
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kamen_Rider_Cannabis »

personally I just can't wait to see what the gundams can REALLY do, time to step it up on the bad guys side cause Nadleeh put things into perspective.

Return to “Gundam”