W 27 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: W 27 released

Post by Aeikozz »

i'm calling bs on that instanta transform that double did towards the end.
i just cannot believe that phillip is just ready like that at a moment's notice.
Archon Divinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: W
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Pokémon

Post by Archon Divinus »

Everybody seems to be forgetting what's really important about this episode: Kamen Rider fist bump!
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

Is there a series Nao WON'T pop up in?
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Wow what a powerful episode, ya learn so much in this episode and yet what you learn only leaves bigger questions, like what does Isaka mean by Purified Memories & Driver? Love Weather Dopants design look kinda like a Chinese Warrior, mixed with some spare parts of the Kintaros suit. It looks as if Wakana might be slipping back to how she was before she met Phillip, & Ryubei didn't look to pleased too learn that Wakana has entrusted her Memory to Isaka.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Hikikomori-san
7X
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Blade/555/Ryuki
Favorite Band: NoGod
My boom: Deluhi/Crossfaith
Quote: "Bandai laughs at our pain...and drinks our tears." - Vangelus

Post by Hikikomori-san »

Wow - this episode was awesome. I loved it. Isaka's cruelty shines, Terui's need for revenge returns, Shoutarou's decision to use Twin Maximum Drives regardless of the consequences, the pretty Ms.Invisible's dilemma. There's just so much going on here!

So now we have a Bat gadget, 2 Stag gadgets, a Spider gadget, a Dino gadget, a Frog gadget, and now a Snail Gadget (I'm only counting Shoutarou and Phillip's collection). I wonder what the next gadget will be - Snake gadget? Hmm... Or maybe something ridiculous.

This show seems to have all types of cameos o_o

Mr.Weather Dopant's design is the best out of all the latest Dopant designs, excluding Nazca. Can't wait to see more of him, even though he's overpowered; I do find his ability to absorb other Dopant skills to be really interesting. I mean, what if he absorbed the Puppet Memory? or the Money Memory? x_X

I wonder if we'll ever see any more of the Twin Maximum Drives. I mean, if the consequences are going to be disastrous, would they ever use TMDs again? Obvious answer would be: yes, since it could become selling points for the merchandise. But would they somehow suppress the TMD's deadly power-drainage? Hmm...
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

^Given its also been referred to online as Twin Maximum Suicide I wouldn't use it. Just me. I love this episode.
Image Image
Image Image
TNshadow2
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Alignment: Neutral

Post by TNshadow2 »

Battra wrote:Wow what a powerful episode, ya learn so much in this episode and yet what you learn only leaves bigger questions, like what does Isaka mean by Purified Memories & Driver? Love Weather Dopants design look kinda like a Chinese Warrior, mixed with some spare parts of the Kintaros suit. It looks as if Wakana might be slipping back to how she was before she met Phillip, & Ryubei didn't look to pleased too learn that Wakana has entrusted her Memory to Isaka.
i think the purified memories are reformatted so that they do not carry any of the 'doping' effects from the other gaiamemories. i guess they were purifed so that they can use the memories power with the driver to the fullest potential, instead of a direct insert in a connector.
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Post by lonegamer7 »

From the gist of it, a Purified Memory's shape would be akin to the ones Philip, Sho, and Ryu uses (not including Frog, Denden, and Electric). Compare that to the more fossil-ish Memory used by the Sonozaki and every other Dopant. Then again, I am questioning Weather's design, but Saeko did call it a sort of mutation...
Funkatron
Infinity

Post by Funkatron »

TNshadow2 wrote:
Battra wrote:Wow what a powerful episode, ya learn so much in this episode and yet what you learn only leaves bigger questions, like what does Isaka mean by Purified Memories & Driver? Love Weather Dopants design look kinda like a Chinese Warrior, mixed with some spare parts of the Kintaros suit. It looks as if Wakana might be slipping back to how she was before she met Phillip, & Ryubei didn't look to pleased too learn that Wakana has entrusted her Memory to Isaka.
i think the purified memories are reformatted so that they do not carry any of the 'doping' effects from the other gaiamemories. i guess they were purifed so that they can use the memories power with the driver to the fullest potential, instead of a direct insert in a connector.
Also Isaka seems to believe that Purified Gaiamemories aren't as powerful as raw Gaiamemories
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

There's probably a trade off of power form purified and raw. It's like you being angry. The angry you get, the more damage you can do to an opponent. Because you're doing anything possible to win. Rather in a normal calm state.
Hikikomori-san
7X
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Blade/555/Ryuki
Favorite Band: NoGod
My boom: Deluhi/Crossfaith
Quote: "Bandai laughs at our pain...and drinks our tears." - Vangelus

Post by Hikikomori-san »

^ not necessarily - aren't you more focused if you're calm, and aren't you more reckless when you're angry? I'd expect an angry person to miss most of his punches if he was facing a calm person who had the sense to dodge. I'm not a fighter, so I wouldn't know. I guess you'd do more damage if you were angry. But hey, we've all seen at least one of them Hong Kong fighting movies - Jackie Chan is getting owned, calms down (or breathes, or does an KR Agito-breathing exercise) and changes to another style, and beats the big boss down. "The One" starring Jet Li represents that pretty well.
CrimsonJoker wrote:^Given its also been referred to online as Twin Maximum Suicide I wouldn't use it. Just me. I love this episode.
Haha, Twin Maximum Suicide xD. Iunno, I'd be interested in seeing more Twin Maximum Drives if possible. Hearing "TWIN MAXIMUM DRIVE!" from the Double Driver would be awesome (Maximum Drive Maximum Drive Maximum Drive Maximum Drive etc etc's reminds me of Joker Joker Joker!).
Last edited by Hikikomori-san on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

I wonder if any of the Joker* forms can use a "Twin Maximum". Maybe if they used one of the gadgets?

*Besides Fang Joker.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
Anime_freek22
Train man
Favorite series: GARO/Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: well dressed pickles
Quote: "You were right all along Finn. Now I'm going to cut out Bubblegum's heart, and make out with it."

Post by Anime_freek22 »

Weather Dopant looks like Nemesis Q. Ooh, Nagasawa Nao....
Teenage boy hormones aside, TWIN MAXIMUM DRIVE! And a new toy to sell to the public. DenDen Sensor! Gives you X-Ray vision! Of clothes!
I lost The Game!
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I wonder if they can do a ultimate drive with using all the extras and plugging in the memories.
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

Weather is most definitely going to die by whatever upgrade Accel or W gets next.

Oh, and about the fist bump...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYGuQlQseHU
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE

Return to “Kamen Rider W”