KRW 32 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: KRW 32 released

Post by Leonite Rider »

I forsee a meme with XTREEEEEME!

And with the Linkara tribute mentioned above, I've been thinking of using the XTREEEEEME gag, it may be poor literacy but it's part of the theme naming. Plus, Engine already has the E of the purified memories.

XTREEEEEME!
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
Sloth MD
Douza Uru Zazaado
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Sloth MD »

Because poor Literacy is XTREEEEEEEEEEME!!!
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight

Post by Leonite Rider »

They want to, you guessed it, take over the world... XTREEEEEME
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

Man, this episode got so gay in the middle that I thought I was going to have to stop watching and go do some interior decorating. To quote YuGiOh: The Abridged Series "What the bloody hell does aibou mean?" "I'm pretty sure its Japanese for gay." ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6xYgayMYy8 )

So...does Ryuubei know that Raito is W? He seemed so excited, even though thats going to be what eventually does him in (probably). I just hope the show doesn't pull a "Josh Kirby Time Warrior" towards the end, and all of a sudden the bad guys are the good guys and the good guys are the bad guys.

I don't particularly care for the design of CycleJokerXtreme, but its nice to have a true upgraded form.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

Xtreme is awesome with all those maximum drives I hope we get other form Xtremes like Heat Metal and Luna Trigger. what the hell was that zone memory was it a crab? okay that bit with phillip and shotarou on the bike my god it just got more yaoi i was expecting another cheetah at the end of this episode. and just who is that mysterious shroud?
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

I don't expect heatmetal or lunatrigger extreme as this is a one form deal. It's kinda like people expecting fangmetal or fangtrigger to show.
Extreme was cool though and it seems terror finally has something that can at least fight evenly against him considering Extreme can probably cancel out that toxic goop. The only issue is Musem can gather far more data on gaia memories whenever extreme shows up. Double edged sword that will cause stronger enemies to show up in the future.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight

Post by Leonite Rider »

Skiks wrote:I don't expect heatmetal or lunatrigger extreme as this is a one form deal. It's kinda like people expecting fangmetal or fangtrigger to show.
Extreme was cool though and it seems terror finally has something that can at least fight evenly against him considering Extreme can probably cancel out that toxic goop.
Noooo... we could expect variaty with FangMetal/Trigger, but there would be very little difference between Extreme Form attacks
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

Leonite Rider wrote: Noooo... we could expect variaty with FangMetal/Trigger, but there would be very little difference between Extreme Form attacks
There's no reason to use it though. Metal and trigger are used for longer raged attack. Fang can just chuck his fang piece at something that'll have the same effect. I'd bet anything it'll never happen beyond say and HBV
Alkaid
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Rescue Fire/Double
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o/Magi/Deka
Dreamy: Philip/Shoutarou
My boom: Qsuke!

Post by Alkaid »

I was wondering when "what I felt was pretty darned obvious" link to Climax Form was gonna come up.

But yes, EXTREEEEME was fun to watch, even though it made quite short work out of both DOTW's. Poor Ryuu and his lack of destruction for the week (but considering that Weather wasn't part of the main action, this is to be expected)

And yes, I was quite thrown off by the song too but it was rather short and we still had plenty of fight to go around it.

Also, anyone who didn't get yaoi vibes off the whole "aibou" thing at the end hasn't watched enough Japanese anime/LA stuff. Nuff' said.
Yuusuke: BLACK RX?
Decade. No... This is... Saban's Masked Rider no Sekai. Alright, let's go.
Natsumi: WHAT? You're not going to help this world's Rider?
Decade: BELIEVE ME, it's better if they all die.

fazril6333
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: agito
2nd Favorite Series: faiz
My boom: ps2

Post by fazril6333 »

nice moobs.....talk about ur homophobic threads huh?lol
TrueZero
7X
Favorite series: Shinkenger, W
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
My boom: Detective Conan

Post by TrueZero »

I'm looking forward to seeing more from this W.

To those wondering about him not being able to use two Maximums to four at once, I think it's mainly because he was having to deal with the shock of two maximums on a single body from two different sources. In this form he merges completely with Philip so they have two bodies dealing with the shock, plus the fact that the Prismbicker is using the energy from the four memories and as such is able to take it.

I think this is the first time we've seen a dopant designed mainly for support. But just imagine that, voice acting for a giant prop that has no moving parts if I saw right.

Does anyone else think that it would have been hilarious to have the EXTREME! Yell stretched out in the subs and scrolled accross the bottom of the screen?

Seeing Accel use Cyclone was awesome. I want to see W using Accel or Engine. I'm imagining Accel Speed Jabbing from an Accel Maximum using the Metal Shaft.

Overall, great episode, can't wait for next week, and I want to see more of Bitou-san.
I don't have anything to put in here right now.
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

TrueZero wrote:Seeing Accel use Cyclone was awesome. I want to see W using Accel or Engine. I'm imagining Accel Speed Jabbing from an Accel Maximum using the Metal Shaft.
Yeah, I think that was slightly cooler than CycloneJokerXtreme, actually lol. Imagine Trigger using Accel, maybe it would be like rapid fire or something like that.

I wonder if that wheel thing can use Fang....
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by KR_FIA »

Seems like Shroud is rather mad that they are able to combine beyond her expectation. And I thought that bird was her tool.

And hur, either the Cyclone Memory is gimped when Phillip leveled up, or Doctor is slowly losing his spot as an epic villain these days. All talk about Terui not able to defeat him single-handedly only to have his ass handed with an extra memory (Also, shouldn't weather elements be his forte? Like, a windblast from Cyclone is able to hit him silly with?).

As for the latest form, I guess time will tell whether I will start to like it, but right now, it's too wacky for my taste...
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight

Post by Leonite Rider »

That's a good point, Wheather isn't going to be lasting much longer without a powerup, [snip]
Last edited by XIII on Mon May 03, 2010 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: just dont, you know the rules
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

Sarcastic_Jamie wrote: But yea not liking the upgrade. The finisher looks like den-o climax and I was expecting it to have more oomph since so many memories were used.
I think that's my problem with W's finishers in general.
They're flashy, but don't really have any "impact".

Besides my problem with the finishers. I've really liked all of the designs in W.
Including XTREEEEEEME!, even if it does look kinda fat.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.

Return to “Kamen Rider W”