KRW 32 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
monritche
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: KS7, Ultraman, KR
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Band: Orange Range
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: mouse-clicking

Re: KRW 32 released

Post by monritche »

^The song is gay? On what way? Please enlighten me, I don't know what gay songs are. If that was sung by Justin Bieber, I would have agreed to you.
tennomichi
Salami Commander
Favorite series: deka,shinken,bouken
2nd Favorite Series: KR 電王,W,DCD
Dreamy: 矢島舞身、鈴木愛理、中島早貴
Favorite Actor?: yama-p
Favorite Band: MIWA,℃-ute,Buono!
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: This forum and fb
Quote: 東洋の魔女?ー鈴木&梅田

Post by tennomichi »

monritche wrote:^The song is gay? On what way? Please enlighten me, I don't know what gay songs are. If that was sung by Justin Bieber, I would have agreed to you.
+1 to you hahaha
オレは天の道を行き全てを司る男
i think i learned my lesson
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama

Post by Leonite Rider »

Dimension-Crash, your not the only one who feels like their OC belt was taken, mine was BASED around using four Gaia memories at once.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
MagnaRyu
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Ryuki,Blade,Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Ryukendo,KS7
Favorite Actor?: Matsuda Satoshi
Favorite Band: AnCafe,Gackt,ViDoll
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: All Things Japanese
Quote: Check out my prop making skills at: http://forum.indymogul.com/showthread.php?t=30986

Post by MagnaRyu »

Loved the episode.

And I think the reason for Heat, Trigger and Luna in the shield is due to their colors, if you think about it those three are primary colors that when combined become White, hence white light that is then amplified through the prism making the Rainbows. Now I didn't go through all this thread so I don't know if someone already said this but I saw the posts asking why certain memories were inserted into the shield. So my theory is that its due to the color range. Heat - Red, Trigger - Blue, Luna - Yellow.
I'm A Gackt Fan And I'm Male. Got A Problem With That?

Check out my prop making skills at: http://forum.indymogul.com/showthread.php?t=30986
Rashef
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: W, Akibaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger season 2
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Monkey Island

Post by Rashef »

My Copyright Infringing folder with random assortment of ripped Kamen Rider SFX is found right... HERE.
V.M.R.
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: "A man's reach should exceed his grasp."

Post by V.M.R. »

MagnaRyu wrote:Loved the episode.

And I think the reason for Heat, Trigger and Luna in the shield is due to their colors, if you think about it those three are primary colors that when combined become White, hence white light that is then amplified through the prism making the Rainbows. Now I didn't go through all this thread so I don't know if someone already said this but I saw the posts asking why certain memories were inserted into the shield. So my theory is that its due to the color range. Heat - Red, Trigger - Blue, Luna - Yellow.
They didn't use Trigger though. It was Yellow - Black - Green - Red.

Also, the primary colors of light are actually Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta. Any combo of the two will give you one Red, Blue, Yellow (Primary Pigments) and when all three are together it creates White light.

White is an absorption of all visible color spectra while Black absorbs nothing. Studying Optics right now in Physics =).
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

V.M.R. wrote:White is an absorption of all visible color spectra while Black absorbs nothing. Studying Optics right now in Physics =).
You have it reversed. White reflects everything and Black absorbs everything.
Dimension-Crash
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Double/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/Kabuto/Kiva
My boom: Riichi Mahjong

Post by Dimension-Crash »

And then White light is the SUM of all colors, and Darkness (Black) is the ABSENCE of all colors. Hooray, it's like being in Highschool art class all over again!
The Human Search Engine:

The Code of the Gambler:
1) There is no such thing as luck; only Skill.
2) Do not play for greed; but Survival.
3) Don't play lukewarm games; fight until Death.
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

Damn, Cyclone Joker Xtreme just makes you wonder why the heck we thought it was gonna be tough to lighten up to W's regular forms when the show first began. Oh well i guess its hit or miss, perhaps i just need to watch a bit more and get use to it >_<. (Now i miss FangJoker, which i guess we'll never see again perhaps)

Oh well regardless, i guess it was a pretty impressive debut for a final form. The light show was pretty cool, and so were the Maximum Drives :D tho the sword should be a little longer imo. At least the sword is solid once again like the Perfect Zecter, King rouser, etc. so it won't wobble around like Agito's or the Zavat Sword.

Koji Kikkawa's Nobody's Perfect wasn't that bad.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

I have no problem with the song "Nobody's Perfect", and I believe the song itself was not homosexual. I do, however, believe while the slow motion two guys riding the same motorcycle and than walking to what could be their doom, and the song itself, are fairly manly... It does have some serious Yaoi~vibe to it... Manly yaoi vibes, but yaoi vibes still and all... Personally I still think it's awesome either way and it's all my point of view but, oh well *shrugs* that seems to be what everyone is sharing...
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Go-On Desu
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: W/Shinken/Go-On
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O/Kiva
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: Joe Odagiri
Favorite Band: Project R.
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: MY HENSHIN!
Quote: Oh No! You have been exposed to radioactive material, and a hand has mutated out of your stomach. How do you deal with the mutation?

Post by Go-On Desu »

Call me crazy, But i actually like how VV 3... I mean C/J Xtreeeeeeme looks. Heck, the first time i saw a picture of it, i thought it partially resembled the third Kamen Rider a bit.

Nobody's Perfect was actually a nice song. I do agree with Kogashi, that there was a serious Yaoi vibe going on in the scene, but it was still quite a cool scene.

Accel's use of the Cyclone memory was frickin' awesome.

The end was a nice touch though.
qedins
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Favorite Actor?: Riisa Naka
Favorite Band: L'arc en Ciel
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: "Where's our eccentric?"
"I'm right here!"
"No. I mean sempai."
"Oh."

Post by qedins »

I only have one comment:

Not another sword finisher! :evil: :evil: :evil:
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
Guardian07
Mega
Favorite series: Agito,W,Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki,Garo,Blade
Dreamy: Shihoko Hirata
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa!!
Favorite Band: Shoji Meguro
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MegaTen games
Quote: We’re no longer children any more but, we’ll never fully become adults.
We can live on in that odd little transition.

Post by Guardian07 »

DrinkItDown wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

Link related.
:shock: ....OMG.......Oh My F**king God!?

AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!

*jumps off a cliff*
Ginga o Tsuranuku Densetsu no Yaiba!!!

Seijuu Sentai Gingaman!!!
D-boy
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Faiz/W/000/HCPrecure
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto/Decade
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Riders in general
Quote: Real Men watch HeartCatch! Precure, Open My Heart!
Location: not all here, and not all there... sometimes you'll find me somewhere else.

Post by D-boy »

While I did catch the 'yaoi/bl' vibe, or rather what could be taken as such, remember: there is a thin line between manly and shonen ai when it comes to this kind of scene. For me, I saw it more as the manly awesome aspect... but then I don't go looking for boy on boy action in my hero shows.

Well, that is until this season... Kinda surprised that it took Accel/Ryu to show up for the vibe to actually set in beyond the 'two as one' deal of w. Going back and viewing the other seasons, I can see a lot more of that in Kabuto and Den-o. Especially as they have less of the 'manly' aspect that this season has and a lot more of the 'yaoi' fodder.

But then that could just be me.

TL;DR: I loved the song and how it can be seen from a manly perspective of being awesome despite the obvious yaoi angle that can be taken.

(especially love how the static or what have you is crackling in the center of w while the phrase 'nobody's perfect' is being sung... really strong build up to the battle in my opinion, with the song cutting and no sound track till they are back in sync again. but then i've always been a sucker for dramatic setups like that.)

I also love the new suit. In fact, it's one of the few 'ultimate' forms I've actually liked at all.

mmm... Which other ones did I like? Er... Well, Liner Form was cool. and Armed Hibiki (which amuses me as Hibiki's main suit is my least favorite besides Ryuki's)...

And that's about it. All the other super forms, while mostly awesome in power aspects, I didn't like design wise.

Though... That is a mouth full. Kamen Rider Cyclone Joker Extreme.

Anyhoo: Art Leason Time!!!

So, I noticed that the biggest comment about the new suit is that it looks fat. That is true and I can tell you why. While the shoulder armor as a part of the problem, it is indeed the stripe in the middle that is causing the effect. Specifically the fact that it is 'white'. It's not because of the orientation of the stripe (horizontal versus vertical) as much as it being white surrounded by darker colors.

An example of what I'm talking about:

Yes, both those circles are the same size. I'm sure you could see that for the most part, but you do get the feeling that the left one is a bit larger, no?

I'm sure that when we get some night battles, the effect -might- reverse.

like so:

BUT that's assuming the shiny nature of the overall suit doesn't cancel the effect out... Of course there is also the 'prism' effect of the white stripe to take into account, so prism might cancel out shiny and we could still get the 'slimming down in the dark' effect.

What I was bummed about with this new form was (like mentioned earlier) how the Maximum Drives lacked impact and, I might add, a sense of identity. Each of the previous MD's, whether you liked them or not, seemed to have a feel of 'I AM A MAXIMUM DRIVE' and not just another attack. But with how CJX handled the actions, I wouldn't have realised that they were supposed to be finishers (well aside from the slash) with out that call out of 'Maximum Drive'. No real charge up or sense of weight to them... yet. Even the slash was kinda 'eh', though it was the closes to feeling like an actual finisher.

... ... ... Okay, I've rambled on long enough. Sleep I go now.
Shoutaro: "Are you dense? Are you retarded? I'm the God Damned Kamen Rider!!!"
-Kamen Rider W, as written by Frank Miller

Return to “Kamen Rider W”