W 33 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Guardian07
Mega
Favorite series: Agito,W,Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki,Garo,Blade
Dreamy: Shihoko Hirata
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa!!
Favorite Band: Shoji Meguro
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MegaTen games
Quote: We’re no longer children any more but, we’ll never fully become adults.
We can live on in that odd little transition.

Re: W 33 released

Post by Guardian07 »

That cat scene...my reaction was the same as Akiko's...clearly they should leave the hard thinking to Philip and let Sho run wild with his instincts.

A pretty hardcored arc, and I'm loving every bit of it :D .

It's just like in the previous series; the Riders clearly know or at least have an inkling of the enemy and their whereabouts but had not bothered trying to find out more, let alone launching an attack...at least until someone got kidnapped or something....
Ginga o Tsuranuku Densetsu no Yaiba!!!

Seijuu Sentai Gingaman!!!
Darkster
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
Favorite Actor?: Jackie Chan
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: takoyaki
Quote: Because Takumi is Takumi.

Re: W 33 released

Post by Darkster »

Guardian07 wrote:That cat scene...my reaction was the same as Akiko's...clearly they should leave the hard thinking to Philip and let Sho run wild with his instincts.

A pretty hardcored arc, and I'm loving every bit of it :D .

It's just like in the previous series; the Riders clearly know or at least have an inkling of the enemy and their whereabouts but had not bothered trying to find out more, let alone launching an attack...at least until someone got kidnapped or something....
Yeah, they seem to get very passive since there's a new arc every two episodes. Hopefully at the end, they'll stop doing that in order to heighten the momentum. This actually reminds me of the FangJoker arc, which was actually different than the traditional "get a case, stop the Dopant who just happens to be involved, and move on" scheme. Well, except for maybe the "move on" part since that's exactly what they did. After this, they better keep going strong or it will be hard to pick up. Shotaro already knows the connection between the Sonozaki house and the Dopant commanders and the Museum, so I find it strange that he just drops it until it comes back up and then drops it again after the case is over.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Comic 408

Post by takenoko »

Purin: Not just for fairy butts anymore

Return to “Kamen Rider W”