Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Den-O Talk Show (Release 2400)

Post by takenoko »

Yeah we already said we are doing the Decade one. The W one I have the DVD on my shelf here as well
Sho-saka
NagoSan
Favorite series: Zero Punctuation
Dreamy: You tell me...
Favorite Actor?: Sato Takeru-san
Favorite Band: Erm...any?
My boom: Away with the faerys

Post by Sho-saka »

Thank you (x 1 million, because I can't bothered on repeating the same words).

I've been waiting patiently to see the antics of the voice actors, as well as seeing the suit actors in real life.

I just want to say very thank you very much take-san and everyone at TV-N. I bow my virtual hat off to you. m (_ _) m
Supernova-IXA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Keitai Sousakan 7
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen rider Den-o
Dreamy: Touko Asano
Favorite Actor?: Nakamura Yuichi
Favorite Band: AAA
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Aruku Keitai
Quote: "My Appetite is Huge, but My thirst for Adrenaline rush and Kamen Riders is even bigger."

Post by Supernova-IXA »

Alright it's finally out, at the same time I was re-watching Den-O too ^_^ Epic Thanks for the release guys! [snip]
Last edited by XIII on Sat May 15, 2010 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: you should know you shouldnt mention that here
YouTube Channel(Full of Reviews, Specials and MVs): http://www.youtube.com/SasukeKenzan

Takoyaki, Kobe, broth... There are 3,543,280 related results. What an interesting way of eating.

'W' Results in 5,937,631 related searches...
tennomichi
Salami Commander
Favorite series: deka,shinken,bouken
2nd Favorite Series: KR 電王,W,DCD
Dreamy: 矢島舞身、鈴木愛理、中島早貴
Favorite Actor?: yama-p
Favorite Band: MIWA,℃-ute,Buono!
My boom: This forum and fb
Quote: 東洋の魔女?ー鈴木&梅田

Post by tennomichi »

i loved it! it was really unexpected i mean the seiyuu and their voice is completely different from what i imagined.

sato takeru + break dance = awesome

wasn't the suit actor for kintaros the head of the karate dojo in episode 9?
オレは天の道を行き全てを司る男
i think i learned my lesson
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

I'm not gonna lie, this thing felt like it was dragging on a few times. I periodically found myself checking how far I was into it and how much was left. But overall, it was pretty fun. Didn't really say much about the movie, but it was a nice publicity stunt for all the cast, and it gives you a sense of how much work had to go into this show. I mean, 2 character actors, 6 voice actors, 7 suit actors.....all for a 2 rider show. Actually, I find it most interesting that Zeronos's suit actor is a different person than Deneb's. I figured it would be easier for them to be the same, as it's one less person that has to learn Deneb's antics. But then I forgot about all the times Zeronos and Deneb are onscreen together, so I guess that wouldn't work out. I'm a little disappointed that they never had the entire cast out on stage all at once (out of costume), and I would have liked to see a little more interaction between the respective voice actors and suit actors for the various Imagin, but whatevs. All in all, it was a very fun show and I can see that the cast has a ball working on this show. Good job on the release, and thanks for all the hard work.
riderkicker
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Jetman
2nd Favorite Series: BLACK
Dreamy: Hikawa
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa
Favorite Band: FoC
My boom: King! Ha!

Post by riderkicker »

Wasn't there another Den-o Talk Show? I'm sure that I saw it on Youtube a long time ago while I was searching for something else...
And at that Albie cried a single tear which turned into a jelly bean all the colors of the rainbow! And
suddenly...Albie wasn't racist anymore!!!
Saka Yuura
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kuuga
Dreamy: Kanbe Miyuki...RIP
Favorite Actor?: None...really
Favorite Band: None
My boom: Decade

Post by Saka Yuura »

I think there was. I think it might've been for "Saraba Den-O".
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

This was hilarious, loved seeing Ryutaro's & Kintaros switch places & do each others acts, it was a little disturbing seeing Kin dance & skip around. It was nice getting faces to the voices & the suits. Thanks for releasing this it was very funny. :lol:
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
shadowneko003
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Abaranger
Favorite Band: Cascada
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Her boyfriend's a pilot

Post by shadowneko003 »

riderkicker wrote:Wasn't there another Den-o Talk Show? I'm sure that I saw it on Youtube a long time ago while I was searching for something else...
There's a Final Talk Show. I also believe that there was also one for Climax Deka and Saraba.
LJ Blogger
Do not PM me about DDL links. Please report them here in the correct forum

YES, we know our DDL links are dead! READ THIS.
hunter-urufu
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: If it cannot hatch from its shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World.

Post by hunter-urufu »

Is it just me, or did it seem like a large part of the audiance was female...And a bit older than I would think the target age group would be?
I am a shadow....The true self....Knowledge is a burden for the strong...So what is your truth?

The dark bird who sees the truth from the cloud of the shadow! The All-knowing mind! Geki-Wing!
hunter-urufu
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: If it cannot hatch from its shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World.

Post by hunter-urufu »

William_Duel wrote:My first thought when I saw Den-O talk shows was Momotaros in a suit talking to the other imagin about illegitimate babies, baby daddies and makeovers. Haha nice extra though. Thanks!
That's exactly what I thought when I saw the title too, though I thought of some sort of Daily Show, with Momotaros as Jon.
I am a shadow....The true self....Knowledge is a burden for the strong...So what is your truth?

The dark bird who sees the truth from the cloud of the shadow! The All-knowing mind! Geki-Wing!
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

I'm guessing the coming trouble for Takaiwa-san they were talking about was Climax form.
At least it was good practice for W, or maybe made W seem easier in comparison.

Seki was a bit more feminine that I was expecting, but other than him I thought both the suit and voice actors seemed like a good match for their characters.

edit:Takeru's comment about only having a half a year of Den-O left is hilarious in hindsight.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

Silent_X wrote:I'm guessing the coming trouble for Takaiwa-san they were talking about was Climax form.
At least it was good practice for W, or maybe made W seem easier in comparison.

Seki was a bit more feminine that I was expecting, but other than him I thought both the suit and voice actors seemed like a good match for their characters.

edit:Takeru's comment about only having a half a year of Den-O left is hilarious in hindsight.
Yeah, at the time they were doing this, Climax Form's debut was already filmed and being shipped to the network, most likely, while Liner Form was probably still conceptual, at the very least not filmed.

That comment is SO hilarious now.
Chabii-
Mega
My boom: Tenimyu

Post by Chabii- »

Yuichi Nakamura looking good in a dress. Thank you, Takeru Satoh for reminding me I still haven't finished Princess Princess D yet.

The interview with the voice actors and the suit actors was really funny. You don't see them that much in the show, so that's probably the case. I find it amusing how Kintaros's VA is Shadow Moon, while his suit actor is Black.

Overall, a fun talk show, and a great release.
Hen... shin... TOH!
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

riderkicker wrote:Wasn't there another Den-o Talk Show? I'm sure that I saw it on Youtube a long time ago while I was searching for something else...
There's a Den-O talk show for every movie, plus the series wrap-up. I think that means they're on their 6th now?

I loved this talk show. It helps that I love Den-O period, but I really enjoyed the chance to hear from the voice actors and the suit actors in addition to Takeru and Yuuichi.

The mini-Imagin corner was pretty cool with how they introduced everyone. For the voice actors, it was amazing how quickly they slipped into character by just changing the tone and pitch of their voices ever so slightly. And just as I was thinking how unexpected it was that Yuuto was able to interpret for Urataros the best, Ura's actor commented on it as well. I wonder if that was the origin of the U-Yuuto from Climax Deka. I enjoyed the name puns very much, but I'm glad they switched things up before the gag got too predictable. Mixing up the voices for Kintaros and Ryuutaros was really well done. (The dancing too!) But I felt bad for Houchuu. He seemed so nervous, and they razzed him constantly.

This talk show reminded me why I think Den-O has survived as long as it has - the original cast pulled off some pretty wacky hi-jinks. No one has ever come close to matching the skill Takeru had in making you believe he was possessed by very different personalities. Although, some of the question corners made me wonder how much of his Ryuutaros possession is Takeru's natural personality shining through instead of an act. The first time I saw this show was also the first time I realized how good of a dancer Takeru is. His singing, on the other hand, is kind of average. He sounded shaky during Double Action.

Loved the karaokes. I must not have read the lyrics to Double Action in a long time, because I forgot how well they fit the show. Action Zero was also a really good fit for Yuuto, and Yuuichi had a decent voice - particularly for Rider actors. (Although I don't think his was a live performance. There's a point where he pulls the mike away from his mouth early but his voice is still loud and clear. Whatever the case, it was still good.)

I thought it was interesting to hear during the segment for the suit actors how the Imagin developed because of how they behaved on set, particularly for Ryuutaros. Also funny was seeing Takaiwa trying to be coy and talk about how tough Climax Form is without explaining why.

Some other random thoughts:
~...the screams when Ryuuta and Deneb come out. Wow.
~I choked when I heard Takeru say at one point "I didn't hear anything about that". Further proof that Ryoutarou is a time traveler?
~The part where Takeru and Yuuichi talk about working together was pretty ironic. I watched Shinigami no Ballad and Princess Princess after Den-O mostly because I read that Takeru was in them, and cracked up when I realized Yuuichi was in them as well.
~Houchuu/Deneb pretending to be Hana was hilarious.
~The first time I saw the ending, I couldn't stop thinking to myself "where's Momotaros? Did something about to Takaiwa?" And then, of course, he appears as Den-O. Very cool.

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”