Wiki Link
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: Cutie Honey 21 released

Post by Saejima Kouga »

What gets me is they were all three around when Miki killed Dr. Kisaragi, but none of them knew about eachother until they met after his death. So did Yuki live in yet another house with Dr. Kisaragi? After all, Miki would've known about Yuki if they had've lived in the same house. And how come Miki didn't know about Honey? Also Yuki didn't know about Honey? For three sisters to have all been around when "Father was killed" they sure don't know anything about eachother's existance.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Skinwalker
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Sh15uya
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey The Live
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: X-23

Post by Skinwalker »

Saejima Kouga wrote:What gets me is they were all three around when Miki killed Dr. Kisaragi, but none of them knew about eachother until they met after his death. So did Yuki live in yet another house with Dr. Kisaragi? After all, Miki would've known about Yuki if they had've lived in the same house. And how come Miki didn't know about Honey? Also Yuki didn't know about Honey? For three sisters to have all been around when "Father was killed" they sure don't know anything about eachother's existance.
I guess he had all three projects on the go at once. He was away for Miki to find his diary, so he was probably out with Yuki at that time or something, and on his way back or to Honey when Miki killed him, so she then 'woke up' or was activated (was that the first time she was activated, and had the 'memories' programmed in?)...
I guess maybe he either had both Miki and Yuki on the go at once, or Yuki was a replacement for Miki but he then realised that she would suffer the same flaw as Miki, and therefore he'd need to try something different; and hence created Honey.

...*shrug*
Last edited by Skinwalker on Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IijumiSoukai
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Tenchi Muyo
2nd Favorite Series: Rescue Fire
Dreamy: Yoko Mitsuya <3
Favorite Actor?: Should I have one?
Favorite Band: Ask above
My boom: Drawing

Post by IijumiSoukai »

Every incarnation of "Cutie Honey" has Dr. Kisaragi creating an android to replace his dead daughter. Can't someone come up with a new origin story!!?!

Oh and before I forget...

MIKI-CHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

I'll never love again! *runs away*

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Last edited by IijumiSoukai on Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.

Post by Saejima Kouga »

I thought that Miki was an original character to this tv series? So atleast it has a variable. Daughter>Miki>Yuki>Honey and there's more to it than just "My daughter died and I created an android" - Now it's "My daughter died, I went psycho, killed people and kidnapped their daughters, then made an android."
densetsu_x
7X

Post by densetsu_x »

Maybe it's a bit of a plot hole.

Yuki said she was adopted by her family 3 years prior. Kisaragi was killed by Miki 1 year ago (I believe). And if Honey was being built, who's to say either of them would have any prior knowledge of her? Likely she was built in secret.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight

Post by Saejima Kouga »

I don't remember it saying anything about Miki killing him only one year ago.

Also, Hayami knows all about Honey, and has had encounters with her "Bad Side" before because he had a device that reversed it. So there's a lot yet to be explained. I don't think it's necessarily any sort of plot hole(s).
IijumiSoukai

Post by IijumiSoukai »

Saejima Kouga wrote:I thought that Miki was an original character to this tv series? So atleast it has a variable. Daughter>Miki>Yuki>Honey and there's more to it than just "My daughter died and I created an android" - Now it's "My daughter died, I went psycho, killed people and kidnapped their daughters, then made an android."

I guess...but I wish that instead of Kisaragi's daughter being dead, he takes his daughter and gives her the "Honey System" for being a good girl or so she'll feel strong when he dies or that maybe his "daughter" is an alien he "adopts" and that alien just has this "Honey System" naturally.

and before I forget...

MIKI-CHAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm sorry, I just...need some time.

Also, Kouga. When they found Dr. Kisaragi's remains, they said he had been missing for about a year if I remember correctly.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Stop with the MIKI :( thing. It's annoying.

So Yuki has been with her current family for 3yrs, but Miki was Kisaragi's first choice for replacement. The time frames are all twisted and it doesn't make sense. I think I'll go back later and find those scenes to see if they did actually explain that it's been that long for each.

Also, your alternative for the Honey story sucks. :P
IijumiSoukai

Post by IijumiSoukai »

You know my ideas are awesome Kouga!

Dr. Kisaragi: Did you eat all your vegetables?
Honey: Yes!
Dr. Kisaragi: Did you do your homework?
Honey: Yeah!
Dr. Kisaragi: Did you clean your room?
Honey: Yes daddy!
Dr. Kisaragi: Okay, we'll go out this weekend and get you that Honey System you wanted.
Honey: HOORAY!!!

or this one...

*flying saucer decends*
Dr. Kisaragi: Jesus jumped up christ-like three days after the death, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!?!
*flying saucer opens*
Dr. Kisaragi: Holy crap paste in my underoos!!
Honey: My name Honey from planet Bunny. I have come from far away to observe Earth and evaluate it's galatic status. I request your assistance.
Dr. Kisaragi: I don't know...
Honey: I promise I can be a big help to you. I can change into many forms. HONEY FLASH!!*transforms and shows her naked body to the Dr. giving him an obligatory bloody nose* I can be a police woman, a construction worker, a business woman, a little girl, a nurse...are you okay?
Dr. Kisaragi: Yeah, I'm fine. Hey...uh Honey, why don't you stay at my house and pretend to be my adopted daughter and uh...do things with for me that are too time consuming, difficult, and just hate doing.
Honey: It's a deal!

That second idea opens up the idea of an alien invasion. Come on!! :)
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight

Post by Saejima Kouga »

That reminds me of some incredibly cheesey 70s-80s movies.
Sarcastic_Jamie
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Boukenger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ikuta Toma
Favorite Actor?: Ikuta Toma
Favorite Band: Shinee,2pm
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Glee
Quote: Life's a bitch and she has puppies.

Post by Sarcastic_Jamie »

Just when I thought that there weren't anymore idiots in this forum this one with the alien honey is probably the most retarded one of all.

anyways.

Sad that Miki died she was the sole reason I finally managed to stomach watching Cutie Honey. Yuki that bitch needs to die in a much more gruesome way like a giant ball destroys her whole body beyond recognition.
Darren Criss is my future baby's Daddy.
Ultravinc
Gao

Post by Ultravinc »

Excellent episode ! I didn't thought Miki would die but what a death ! I like heroic death even if it's so sad.
I think Yuki is unable to accept the reality and it's why she wanted to avenge her "papa" even if she knows that he probably killed her own parents...
I also hope they won't revive Miki but if it happends then it's ok :roll: I think her weapon rusts as her system gets worse !
This serie is really one of my favorite toku so far ! I hope the end will make it even better!
tokufan1988
Number 6
Number 6

Post by tokufan1988 »

OMG... this is the 2nd time i almosted tore apart my laptop in order to try and reach into the screen to hug a character... the first being the phantom of the opera 2004 movie. ok, i know it sounds cheesy so nobody poke me with miki's weapon u hear me? NOBODY!!!!

eh-hem, excuse my outburst just now...btw, did anyone notice something strange about that panther claw member's voice? it sounded weird. Though i luv Duke Anthony Watari yonsei's character alot, i agree, his revival as a damn robot is getting abit dry and annoying.
KRendBlade
Kamen Knight

Post by KRendBlade »

What's really been tearing me up about all this is that I think Miki probably had an good idea of what would happen, and she still kept Flashing anyway. If that's the case, then that makes it even more of a tragedy.

But now Honey's fighting alone. Yuki and Nakajo's new personality are both trying to use her Honey System for their own bodies. (Funny how they're so alike, those two; royal bitches in their own ways.) Not to mention the other members of Panther Claw. And the only allies she has now are Hayami and Nacchan. O.K., Gen and his Vagrant Army too, but they'd take too long to get mobilized in a pinch.

And why did Dr. Kisaragi go to the trouble of putting Yuki up with her foster parents, but not Miki or Honey? I mean, I'm just assuming that they didn't have any, since I haven't seen anything hinting at that.

Spoiler
ImageImage
ImageImage

What a cowardly move. Nakajo doesn't have any balls anymore.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight

Post by Saejima Kouga »

That's because Honey kicked them off.

Return to “Cutie Honey”