Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Ryuki
Favorite Actor?: Nakama Yukie
Favorite Band: Gorillaz
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Gaia Memories
Quote: Is it really necessary to have a dream? Because I don't have one.

Kamen Rider Double-O: Shin Riders Vs. Great Leader

Post by netro32 »

Hey guys. I've been working on a fanfic, and I would really like some feedback. Here is a synopsis of it from my journal on deviant art:

Kamen Rider Double-O: Shin Riders Vs. Great Leader starts immediately after the end of the Decade and Double movie. So here is a quick synopsis of the beginning.

Tsukasa and the rest of the Decade series are traveling across the universes, until the Decade Driver and DiEnd Driver begin to go berserk. In the process of a battle, Decade and friends get teleported back to Tsukasa's world. There he sees his house in ruins, and his sister injured. Tsukasa runs to his sister, to see if she could explain what happened, only to point at the dark figure known as Great Leader.

Tsukasa is puzzled by this, considering that in his world, he was Great Leader. This is when Great Leader explains that after the events of Kamen Rider J, he attempted to conquer the world one last time, but was unable to win due to all 15 riders up to that point. In order to escape destruction, Great Leader used a prototype dimension item to slip out of that universe (this idea will change but eh). To Great Leader's surprise, he fell into a unique pocket of time and space, which was giving birth to new worlds. First world he visited, he came across the real World of Kuuga, staying there till the time KR: Agito had replaced Kuuga. There he visited the other worlds until finally he came across a unique world. This world would be known as the world of Decade.

After spending so much time witnessing the Heisei riders, and there powers, he hoped that he could absorb and create a rider to defeat all others. But Great Leader feared that this rider, or any rider may come to defeat him. So once again he created Dai-Shocker, and placed Tsukasa as Great Leader. (This will explain why Decade had all 10 rider cards.) In the process of planning how to defeating all riders, Dai-Shocker creates the Decade and DiEnd Drivers.

After the events of All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, Great Leader immediately took action. He began to develop a new belt, like decades. Here he and Tsukasa henshin and begin to fight, but only for Decade to lose immediately. Yuusuke tries to fight but Great Leader summons the real Godai Yuusuke to fight him and defeats AU Kuuga. DiEnd also feels the wrath of Great Leader and is tossed into another AU. After this, Decade's defeat, Great Leader absorbs all of Decades powers and cards, into his drive, making him the true ultimate rider. The problem that arrives from this is that the backlash of energy of decades belt cracking and releasing all that energy, causes alternate Universes that had no riders, to gain riders, and locking out all the other riders.

Here the story will move to Double-O and how he gained his power. His universe will be one of the few truly affected by Great Leader directly. With this story I hope to incorporate all OC riders on deviant art and HJU. The point of all these riders are to help fight Great Leader. Double-O is by no means the leader of the new AU riders.

Here is a link to the first fanfic: http://netro32.deviantart.com/#/d2z5adz

Sorry for the grammer errors, I dont have people to read over my stuff.

Also here is a link to my custom Gaia memories:
http://netro32.deviantart.com/gallery/# ... ies-A-to-Z
http://netro32.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2wz6ob

Starting off with something new!
Areku The O.F.
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: KR Black
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz
Dreamy: Too many to count...
Favorite Actor?: Tetsuo Kurata
Favorite Band: Dream Theater
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: "Gather ye rosebuds while ye may
Old time is still a' flying
And that same flower that smiles you today
Tomorrow will be dying..."

Re: Kamen Rider Double-O: Shin Riders Vs. Great Leader

Post by Areku The O.F. »

I can make a manga out of your story if you want to.
3... 2... 1... Time Out... Deformation.
netro32
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by netro32 »

Areku The O.F. wrote:I can make a manga out of your story if you want to.
You sure you want to take the task to work on it? Right now only four episodes are up. Even at that, I do have some external help with characters.

Its up to you if you want to.

Areku The O.F.
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: KR Black
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz
Dreamy: Too many to count...
Favorite Actor?: Tetsuo Kurata
Favorite Band: Dream Theater
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: "Gather ye rosebuds while ye may
Old time is still a' flying
And that same flower that smiles you today
Tomorrow will be dying..."

Post by Areku The O.F. »

Give me a description of how the characters look like (aside of the obvious ones of course) to get me going. Let's make one badass looking rider.

Edit:
I'm starting some sketches based on your artwork on Devian Art, I'll post something as soon as I finish.
3... 2... 1... Time Out... Deformation.
netro32
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by netro32 »

Give me time. Right now I'm job hunting, plus I am working on Episode , Double-O's other forms, and Stingray disk. So it will be awhiile.

Return to “Fanfics”