HC 32 released

The cutestest anime ever subbed by a bunch of men.
Forum rules
Wiki Link
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

HC 32 released

Post by takenoko »

Spoiler
New Voices
Coppe-sama
堀内賢雄 Horiuchi Kenyuu - In various anime like Transformers or Tekkaman Blade or Saint Seiya

Great Heart Tree
鶴ひろみ Tsuru Hiromi - Probably best known for her role as Bulma on Dragonball. She also was Shower Banki in Go-Ongers
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Re: HC 32 released

Post by garfield15 »

Well, I just completely didn't see that coming....like at all. Cause, there are just so many guys in this show to wonder who the handsome man could be. I totally forgot Tsubomi had a crush on him (must be all the Les Yay between her and Itsuki making me think that's the real ship), so Erika's line of "you'll find someone else" was like...."WHAT?"

I also have no idea what the next episode is about. They hid it so well.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

Okay, so we got context for Yuri's battle with Dark Precure. It happened right when she went to try to retrieve the Fall Merchandise-I mean the Heartcatch Mirage. Damn, that sucks for her. But Tsubomi and friends prove their strength and defeat Coppe and promise Yuri her powers back. An event that totally has not been hinted at in the opening and ending since episode 25. XP And by "hinting" I mean shoved in our faces. They're not very good at subtlety in this show...
So. Battle with Mysterious Bishounen was awesome, although the logic was kind of weird.
"Bye grandma!"
"Okay, we're here, what's the test?"
"You must defeat me, the previous Precure!"
"But we don't want to fight you!"
"I don't want to fight you, either, so fight this mysterious guy who shows up once in a while out of nowhere when you're in a pinch."
"Okay."
It seems way less symbolic and important that they have to fight a random guy as opposed to someone who is not only the former defender of Earth but someone they're closely attached to. I mean, yeah, the fight was awesome and I loved it, but that just came out of nowhere.
Mysterious Bishounen being Coppe was called a long time ago. XP Like Garfield, I forgot Tsubomi had a crush on him. But screw finding another guy. They've been shipping Itsubomi so hard, it'll be a disappointment if they try to shoehorn anybody else in without properly easing out of the existing pairing.
So yeah. In the end, they won the battle and got the Fall Merchandise back, which will surely not be the basis of any future power-ups or the return of Cure Moonlight. Surely not. Absolutely no hints in that direction. except for all of them.
EndlessWaltz24
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger
Dreamy: Hirata Yuka (Mele)

Post by EndlessWaltz24 »

garfield15 wrote:Well, I just completely didn't see that coming....like at all. Cause, there are just so many guys in this show to wonder who the handsome man could be. I totally forgot Tsubomi had a crush on him (must be all the Les Yay between her and Itsuki making me think that's the real ship), so Erika's line of "you'll find someone else" was like...."WHAT?"

I also have no idea what the next episode is about. They hid it so well.
Lol same here. I was like "so what's gonna happen with this move?" and then poof and cue the jaw drop XD Also, I too am completely befuddled about how the events that have occurred in this episode will affect future episodes. Such a mystery...
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

I was hoping to see her transform into Cure Flower and kick the new Precure's ass but then I remembered that her Precure Seed was destroyed during her final battle against Dune (Flashback in the same episode so no spoilers,just to be safe :P), although in the previous episode, didn't Yuri say that without a Fairy partner, no more Precure Seeds can be created, so doesn't that mean that Coupé-sama can create a new one???? Oh well, doesn't matter. Can't wait for next episode
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Yuri doesn't need a new Precure Seed since she still has a piece from when it broke during the battle with Dark Precure. The logic is that the HeartCatch Mirage can amplify the power of that shard so she can transform. Kaoruko, Tsubomi's grandma, mentioned in previous episodes that healing Yuri's broken heart (literally and figuratively) is what matters.

Yuri's inability to transform is different from Kaoruko's. Yuri's Precure Seed was broken by Dark Precure while Kaoruko's Precure Seed broke because she used more power than she can handle.

Poor Tsubomi and her disappointing infatuations.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

That flash-forward to the future was pretty interesting. I wonder how much of it was a fear-induced nightmare and how much was an ominous premonition.

Think that flashback is the closest we'll come to seeing Cure Flower?

So, Handsome Man (and I'm still amused that they call him that like it's his name) really is Coupe. I feel for Tsubomi. The poor girl can't get a break with her crushes! But the explanation for why he looks like Kaoruko's husband was sweet, and the way the other fairies' tails are wagging like puppies when they hug Coupe at the end is very adorable.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Oh, I forgot to respond to this thread. I guess most of the stuff that happened in the episode was pretty predictable. I mean, we've even seen glimpses of it in the eyecatch. It's like Toei can't stop themselves from getting ahead of themselves

The flashback to the past where we see part of Cure Flower shows that her hair is pink. Didn't notice that her eyes were pink before. I wonder if we'll ever truly get to see Cure Flower, although at this point it seems unlikely
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Handsome Guy reminded me a lot of Kodama from Garo, what with the way he didn't say a word during the fight and kept shooting those blue energy bolts from his hands.

Poor Tsubomi. The two guys she's fallen for turned out to be a girl and a fat hairy fairy. She has terrible luck.
That Guy
Save the life

Post by That Guy »

kaemmerite wrote:Poor Tsubomi. The two guys she's fallen for turned out to be a girl and a fat hairy fairy. She has terrible luck.
Itsuki being a girl hasn't seemed to stop their relationship. XP
garfield15
Save the life
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Itsuki being a girl seems to have made it better honestly
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
That Guy
Save the life

Post by That Guy »

Much better.
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

takenoko wrote:Oh, I forgot to respond to this thread. I guess most of the stuff that happened in the episode was pretty predictable. I mean, we've even seen glimpses of it in the eyecatch. It's like Toei can't stop themselves from getting ahead of themselves

The flashback to the past where we see part of Cure Flower shows that her hair is pink. Didn't notice that her eyes were pink before. I wonder if we'll ever truly get to see Cure Flower, although at this point it seems unlikely
Cure Flower's hair looked Red to me, but that's just me.

Return to “HeartCatch Precure”