Some new KR and other S.H.Figuarts reveals!

The Sentai Ranger
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinken Go-On
2nd Favorite Series: Deka Magi Geki
Dreamy: Natsuki Mamiya
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: your face! *zing*
Quote: "My drill shall pierce the heavens!"

Some new KR and other S.H.Figuarts reveals!

Post by The Sentai Ranger »

Link: http://blog.hobbystock.jp/report/2010/09/tp0488.html
Oh geez, as if their weren't enough S.H.Figuarts being released already, we get the showcasing of even MORE S.H.Figuarts from Tamashii Nation! All the release dates are TBA but I am so eager in anticipation for all these! :shock:

To summarize everything:

First off, our newest Kamen Rider, OOO, will be getting the Figuarts treatment. (Not suprising)
They've confirmed his TaToBa, TaKiriBa, and TaToChi form combos as well as his Ride Vendor.

Other images show that we're getting WAY more Double Figuarts so we're not done with this line just yet. They're releasing Accel Pre-Trial Form, Cyclone Accel Extreme, as well as another Double form, (It's a big spoiler so I can't mention) and ALL of the Sonozaki family's Dopant forms! (Terror, Taboo, Smiledon, and Claydoll)
But wait, there's more! They're also releasing the Accel Gunner, Accel in Bike Mode, the RevolGarry, and FUUTO-KUN! Wow, I can see how dedicated they are to completing nearly everything from Double!

Now onto some Faiz goodies, there is going to be a Faiz Axel Form, Blaster Form, and Auto Vajin
joining the Faiz line also.

Finally, Tamashii Nation has also shown some other pretty interesting releases with more Pretty Cure Figuarts, Saga, Masked Form Kabuto, Kuuga Rising Titan Form, (Completing the Kuuga line) some bizarre weapons being held by New Den-O, (I am not sure if this is a spoiler) the Guard Chaser, (G3/G3-X's bike, making the trio of Agito bikes completed) and all of the...wait for it...SHINKENGERS! (Yup, all 6 of them and also Shiba Kaoru!) Figuarts is now going on Sentai turf!

Well that's all of the Figuarts that have been announced for now. I am hoping they don't come out too soon, I think my wallet and my mind need a break from all of this since I JUST started collecting this line. :cry:
35 Years of Colorful justice!
Skiks
Faiz

Re: Some new KR and other S.H.Figuarts reveals!

Post by Skiks »

Regarding the releases. I doubt this will all come out that soon. It'll probably take at least 6 months to a year to release them all. RevolvGarry may or may not be sold. It may have just been a display piece but you never know.
However the start dash mode and the flight attachment are on sale on the webstore although it'll end on the 4th probably so if you want them for your W bike you better get them now. KR Joker is also up for sale on the webstore so anyone who wants them should get on it too.
The Sentai Ranger
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinken Go-On
2nd Favorite Series: Deka Magi Geki
Dreamy: Natsuki Mamiya
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: your face! *zing*
Quote: "My drill shall pierce the heavens!"

Post by The Sentai Ranger »

Skiks wrote:Regarding the releases. I doubt this will all come out that soon. It'll probably take at least 6 months to a year to release them all. RevolvGarry may or may not be sold. It may have just been a display piece but you never know.
Yeah, all of these releases may take up to a year to come out. I am thinking that OOO will be one of the earlier releases though. (Maybe around Spring?)
As for the RevolGarry, if Figuarts is planning to make Decade Jumbo Formation, then this won't come off as a big surprise for me...
35 Years of Colorful justice!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Yellow Accel and CAX? Stupid if you ask me. The third changes of OOOs? Money grabbing bastards. Chances are that most of them will be Tamashi Web exclusives though, so they'll cost even more. It doesn't really bother me because I only get figuarts of my favourite riders, but if New Den-O is getting released (and not exclusive this time) then I'll be happy.

Also, is that Shinken Red a female one? Why make a figuart of that? I mean, there are some characters (eg Burning/Shining Agito) that want love. And no, not the Den-O line, because SIC went to town with them (although, Gaoh and New Den-O did get figuarts, so IDK).

Man. Everyone's wallet will be screwed next year. Figuarts have just exploded.

Edit: Just scrolled down some more. I'm SO buying me GARO Figuart.
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

Catastrophe wrote:Yellow Accel and CAX? Stupid if you ask me. The third changes of OOOs? Money grabbing bastards. Chances are that most of them will be Tamashi Web exclusives though, so they'll cost even more. It doesn't really bother me because I only get figuarts of my favourite riders, but if New Den-O is getting released (and not exclusive this time) then I'll be happy.
Well thats why they'll be limited. The limited editions are always ones they know won't sell well but hardcore fans will buy. If I can I will buy both yellow accel and CAX. And I'll grab the New version of New Den-O because I want his new weapons.
OOO will be a mystery on how they plan to sell it. So far it's confirmed we get Tatoba form in February and the all green form in march. We'll see if they pull off something similar to W two packs or something else entirely. It's likely they may not even release all those forms and were just made for show.
Catastrophe wrote:Also, is that Shinken Red a female one? Why make a figuart of that? I mean, there are some characters (eg Burning/Shining Agito) that want love. And no, not the Den-O line, because SIC went to town with them (although, Gaoh and New Den-O did get figuarts, so IDK).
Everything is released slowly but surely I'd relax if I were you. Having too many characters you want to buy just drains your wallet. They're almost done with Agito anyways chances are they'll make his ultimate forms soon. No reason to fret. It's never a matter of wanting these to happen it's just a matter of when.
Also why the hell would they not make the female shinken red? She's a shinkenger and there are people who would buy her. Thats like complaining about them releasing Kuuga's different recolors/forms. They have to happen because they happened in show
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

They don't HAVE to happen. To me, it seems like just an excuse to make the most out of the molds they have. And to be perfectly honest, I think a Female Shinken Red would be last on everyones Shinkenger wishlisht just because having a full set of the other six would come first. If we have to have everything that appears in the show, then I want my Gatack Hyper/DoGaBa/DoGaBa Emperor/Rey/Arc/Masked Form Kabuto Riders/etc. To be honest, I won't be surprised if we get a Clay Doll Xtreme/Utopia and even Akiko Figuart.

And I don't agree with all the exclusives they have. I believe that Skull, Nasca and Trial Accel would have sold perfectly fine with a standard release as there is a fanbase for them (especially Skull), yet they were web exclusives. It makes it way to hard to finish a set if they keep churning out every single damned rider there was (or even if they existed as an idea for a second).

I stand by my money grabbing bastards statement.
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

Catastrophe wrote:They don't HAVE to happen. To me, it seems like just an excuse to make the most out of the molds they have. And to be perfectly honest, I think a Female Shinken Red would be last on everyones Shinkenger wishlisht just because having a full set of the other six would come first. If we have to have everything that appears in the show, then I want my Gatack Hyper/DoGaBa/DoGaBa Emperor/Rey/Arc/Masked Form Kabuto Riders/etc. To be honest, I won't be surprised if we get a Clay Doll Xtreme/Utopia and even Akiko Figuart.
Thats why she'll be exclusive. She'll be made because there will be fans that want her. She doesn't stop other figuarts from being made at all since she's practically a remold.
Also we are getting Masked Form Kabuto. We are getting the Sonozaki dopants. It's a matter of patience that's all. Hell we might even get RevolvGarry.
And I don't agree with all the exclusives they have. I believe that Skull, Nasca and Trial Accel would have sold perfectly fine with a standard release as there is a fanbase for them (especially Skull), yet they were web exclusives. It makes it way to hard to finish a set if they keep churning out every single damned rider there was (or even if they existed as an idea for a second).
Believe it or not because of the Kabuto line Bandai has been wary of releasing all movie riders in standard releases. Accel Trial was kinda confusing but it seems to happen to almost every secondary rider with a power up so far. They must see something we don't. And Villians are always likely as exclusives it's almost a given for them.
To put it simply Kabuto line showed that releasing every rider as a normal release is a bad idea for them bussiness wise when you see how the movie riders hardly sold. To add to this Any imagin after Momo was likely to not sell. Urataros went to discounts rather quickly and it seems almost every "monster" release for riders has become an exclusive since then.
You have to keep in mind this line is mostly meant for the japanese. So they don't see exclusives as a big deal since they only pay price + shipping. We however suffer. They see it as a great way to give fans the figures they want without sacrificing anything. We the overseas fans always see it in a bad light because we think about ourselves.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

RevolvGarry would be interesting, but I don't believe there has been any mention of a Splasher unit for the HardBoilder? Always hope I guess. Probably will cost a bomb, even more so if it is an exclusive.

Also, I'm hoping they do a DAN Figuart as well. I want a set of Makai Knights that aren't overpriced and Super Imaginative lol.
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

Catastrophe wrote:RevolvGarry would be interesting, but I don't believe there has been any mention of a Splasher unit for the HardBoilder? Always hope I guess. Probably will cost a bomb, even more so if it is an exclusive.
We saw the splasher on display once at an older event however it was never seen since. I missed out on the pre-order for the turbular already due to money constraints. Hopefully I'll be able to buy it in the after market for a not to shabby price.
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

ShinkenKaoru was a pretty major character, so I think it's natural they'd release her, actually.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

And Villians are always likely as exclusives it's almost a given for them.
DarkKiva is getting a standard release, although A) I really like DarkKiva, and am glad this is the case and B) Its hard to define if he's a Villian or not.

I feel like a dick because we've been arguing for the wrong reasons, mainly cause I can't convey stuff without sounding like I'm having a whinge. Were all avid merchandise collectors, so we should all get along.

Also, I think its nice that Sentai characters are getting nice, poseable figures for once. Also, wasn't there mention of a toy line at some stage that was like Figuarts, but was going to do the mecha from the Sentai series?
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

Catastrophe wrote:
DarkKiva is getting a standard release, although A) I really like DarkKiva, and am glad this is the case and B) Its hard to define if he's a Villian or not.
Well let me clarify a tad bit. Villians that are riders can go either way. Dark Kiva is definitely a Kamen Rider so he can head either way. Guess bandai saw he was popular enough for a normal release. Villians that are purely monsters like Nasca and a certain Kuuga bad guy become exclusive because they aren't riders. I really hope someday Bandai takes a risk and releases a popular villian via regular release. Sadly Red Nasca, Blue Nasca, and Weather all became exclusives.
Catastrophe wrote:I feel like a dick because we've been arguing for the wrong reasons, mainly cause I can't convey stuff without sounding like I'm having a whinge. Were all avid merchandise collectors, so we should all get along.
Thats okay I get snippy myself. However this line is kinda complicated to grasp on how it works. I'm just going by the line's history on why bandai does X thing to a figure.
Catastrophe wrote: Also, I think its nice that Sentai characters are getting nice, poseable figures for once. Also, wasn't there mention of a toy line at some stage that was like Figuarts, but was going to do the mecha from the Sentai series?
You're looking for Super Robot Chogokin:
http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/05/ ... in_19.html
It has some older robos and the Shinken-Oh. Also some stuff for super robo lovers in general.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

Well let me clarify a tad bit. Villians that are riders can go either way. Dark Kiva is definitely a Kamen Rider so he can head either way. Guess bandai saw he was popular enough for a normal release. Villians that are purely monsters like Nasca and a certain Kuuga bad guy become exclusive because they aren't riders. I really hope someday Bandai takes a risk and releases a popular villian via regular release. Sadly Red Nasca, Blue Nasca, and Weather all became exclusives.
This makes sense. Although, most of the other evil riders have exclusive releases, but I suppose they are movie riders, so it comes back to that original point.

Damn Bandai and there complications.
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

Luckily G4 didn't suffer the exclusive fate. And well I can see why. Not only is he cool, he came out gorgeous.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

Just had a look at the website. TaToBa and Shinken Red are slated for a late Feburary release while GataKiriBa and Shinken Gold are March sometime. First wave of TaToBa and GataKiriBa will ship with Ankhs floating arm and a special stand to go with it.

I have a gripe with GataKiriBa though. All the extra accessories are different length wrist blades (one short set and one long set for in use I assume), but the third set of arm blades are like they are in the show, able to be held. I thought the blades were supposed to wrist mounted and where only held because it was easier to use for the suit actor? Show accuracy? I'll end up getting it anyway >_>

Return to “Toys”