Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Timeranger
Favorite Actor?: Mio Kudo
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Hoshimachi Suisei
Type: INTP Architect

Re: OOO 5 released

Post by FirenOh »

Hmmm..seems the Greeeds are having a tough time with OOO's.
The thing I don't get is why don't they use some of there awesome powers, like Kazari's superspeed and Uva's daggers. With that they can totally own OOO.
"Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire." -Walt Whitman
Yes, you are certain Walt Whitman said that. One hundred percent positive.
insaneshams
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by insaneshams »

FirenOh wrote:Hmmm..seems the Greeeds are having a tough time with OOO's.
The thing I don't get is why don't they use some of there awesome powers, like Kazari's superspeed and Uva's daggers. With that they can totally own OOO.
OOO's needs some new forms lol, so they let him beat up 2 big bosses first
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

Kazari did use his special powers against OOO. But because they're only at half their normal power or maybe less it's possible they can't do it too much or something.
It's not that they're underpowered for plot but the plot causes them to be underpowered with good reasoning.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Just realised, OOO at this stage is just a retarded version of W. The transformation needs both Eiji (body) and Ankh (medals). Honestly, I would have expected this kind of scenario in W if the way he worked was different.
Orenohissatsuclimax
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Naomi Chan~
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Decade

Post by Orenohissatsuclimax »

I hope the hopper toy can ends up being like a walkie talkie or something like frog pod xP'

kazari's personality reminds me of r ryoutarou but his hair reminds me of yuuki ryou
Catastrophe wrote:Just realised, OOO at this stage is just a retarded version of W. The transformation needs both Eiji (body) and Ankh (medals). Honestly, I would have expected this kind of scenario in W if the way he worked was different.
You're right in a sense haha. I'm surprised there hasn't been like a bad catch or dropped down the gutter kind of scene yet
ShadowX7
NagoSan
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

OR, why don't they just attack him at the same time?

Or plant their medals/Yummy on many people at once?

For monsters that want to destroy human kind, they sure are lazy XD
Catastrophe wrote:Just realised, OOO at this stage is just a retarded version of W. The transformation needs both Eiji (body) and Ankh (medals). Honestly, I would have expected this kind of scenario in W if the way he worked was different.
You have a good point, Ankh is too cautious on letting Eiji keep the medals to himself, because he might trade it off to Kougami or lost it

Besides, their "partnership" is based on Eiji needing to somehow save the detective (from Ankh) without killing him and Ankh need Eiji to fight for him, since he can't fight at the moment or make his own Yummy (Why CAN'T he make his own Yummy, anyway?)
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

ShadowX7 wrote: (Why CAN'T he make his own Yummy, anyway?)
He only has enough cell medals to make up an arm from the elbow down. He can't spare any to make Yummies.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

He got lots of medal from OOO fighting a few monster of the week (he got all the medals from the monster on episode 2 and 4)

He only need to invest ONE medal to grow his yummy

But then again, Eiji won't approve of his action. but what's stopping him from doing it in secret? Maybe he already did it, who knows?
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

that old man's just a kid at heart. It's nice to see the voice actors playing a live role in OOOs rather than just providing the voice to the suit actor. Okay now i'm a bit confused didn't kazari take the Batta medal from OOOs during their previous fight so how's he still able to transform into Tora Takka Batta? I believe it's time for an Core Medal Theory.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

So now Uva probably only use one Batta, one Kamakiri, and two Kuwagata medals. And I'm willing to bet there's gonna be a nice brawl between Uva and Kazari.

Silly Greeeds, acting on their own. Do they not realize that if they actually worked together they could compensate for their individual disadvantages? It's obvious that core medals from one Greeed counters another, as seen with the fact that Kazari was kicking OOO ass when he was mostly bug, and OOO kicked Uva's ass when he was mostly cat. OOO can only change what little medals he has so quickly, if they attacked together... oh wait, that's right, villain group. They don't give two shits about working together. Except maybe Mezuru

Also for some reason I thought that when OOO got Kazari's medals, he got a whole set as well, but he actually only stole two Cheetahs and another Tora. That's kinda useless lol.

Though I wonder if the core medals can be put in the Medal Jalibur.
ImageImage
wyarbrough
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous
Favorite series: 555
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Favorite Band: Dead End
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by wyarbrough »

I am really digging this season of KR. Sorry, I have lurked for over a year and really never posted much...but I wanted to say that OOO's is just great. The music, the costume, the concept...hell, I love all of it so far. My fav is Faiz..and I am currently watching Den-O and W.

Thanks for all the subs over the years and thanks for the OOO episodes. You are doing a great job getting them out fairly quick.

Oh, btw,...do you announce your new releases over Twitter? I found a Twitter account for Tvnihon but it seems not to be used. Is there another account?
Astral

Post by Astral »

AeonRanger wrote:that old man's just a kid at heart. It's nice to see the voice actors playing a live role in OOOs rather than just providing the voice to the suit actor. Okay now i'm a bit confused didn't kazari take the Batta medal from OOOs during their previous fight so how's he still able to transform into Tora Takka Batta? I believe it's time for an Core Medal Theory.
During the fight with Kazari, Kazari took the Kamakiri Medal, not the Batta Medal. That's why OOO is still able to transform. Even then, it's not such a far-fetched idea to think that OOO could just henshin without the Batta Medal since he had Cheetah and could just use that. W didn't need to go into Cyclone-Joker every time he henshined, especially during the Cockroach arc where he went straight into Heat-Metal and Luna-Trigger. The default form is just something like a tradition for Kamen Riders, plus henshining into it provides visual consistency for the younger audience. If they use the default form as much as possible, kids will keep that image in their heads and won't be confused because if OOO were to constantly henshin into different configurations instead of always starting as TaToBa then the kids would probably get confused.

KickHopper wrote:So now Uva probably only use one Batta, one Kamakiri, and two Kuwagata medals. And I'm willing to bet there's gonna be a nice brawl between Uva and Kazari.

Silly Greeeds, acting on their own. Do they not realize that if they actually worked together they could compensate for their individual disadvantages? It's obvious that core medals from one Greeed counters another, as seen with the fact that Kazari was kicking OOO ass when he was mostly bug, and OOO kicked Uva's ass when he was mostly cat. OOO can only change what little medals he has so quickly, if they attacked together... oh wait, that's right, villain group. They don't give two shits about working together. Except maybe Mezuru

Also for some reason I thought that when OOO got Kazari's medals, he got a whole set as well, but he actually only stole two Cheetahs and another Tora. That's kinda useless lol.

Though I wonder if the core medals can be put in the Medal Jalibur.
Putting core medals into the Medal Jalibur would be AWESOME. Though probably risky. Doesn't Kougami tech consume and destroy the Medals put into it? Then again they would probably still be fine since they're Cores as opposed to Cells. As for counting Medals, I think each Greeed has 3-5 copies of each Medal. However they need nearly all of their copies to generate a body part. That's why when Eiji stole the Cheetah medals nothing happened with Kazari's legs because he was already low on legs, but taking the one Tora medal brought his Chest medal count too low and caused it to shatter. The same case is with Uva where he was generally low on medals already (I think next to the grey Greeed he was lowest) and so taking one of his Chest Cores brought his count too low and caused his chest armor to shatter.
LonelySoldier
Gabu
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Ryukendo
My boom: AKB48
Quote: Being forgotten is much more painful than being hated...

Post by LonelySoldier »

Damn, Mezuuru's human form sure is creepy, since her wide eyes rarely blink in this episode (twice, I guess).

Also, I'm kind of surprised that Gameru's human form is a rather good-looking, skinny guy. I thought Gameru's human form would be some big guy with steroids like Mr. J from Faiz, considering his voices.

Btw, this is the first time I've seen a handgun could do rapid-fire :lol:
What I've learned from watching Kamen Rider OOO :
Don't be greedy, except for Bandai's stuff...
ScatterBrain
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen rider Faiz
Dreamy: Yuuto
Favorite Actor?: Yuichi Nakamura
Favorite Band: AAA
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Everything Japanese!
Quote: "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof."

Post by ScatterBrain »

ok theory time.
number of medals. in the preview for next week shown at the end of episode 5 ankh says uva has 3 sets of each medal, so three kuwagata, three kamakiri and three bata. now, at the start ankh stole a batta and kamakiri medal, then gained a kuwagata and another kamakiri. the batta hes holding if u look closely he flicked out of himself. my gues is that eiji must have givin it back to him since it doesnt show another batta medal on the count the medals moment. therfore uva now has 2 kuwagata, 1 kamakiri and 2 batta. kazari, as far as we know from the begining of the series, was only missing his tora medal but lost another one and two cheetah medals. so he should have 3 head medals, 1 tora medal and 1 cheetah medal. Mezeru and gameru's medals do not apear to be part of ankh's stolen collection so my gues is that however many medals they lost are in the same place as ankh's missing medals.
somone asked why ankh hasnt made any yummies, i have two theories, 1 is that if u look at the scene where gameru says he needs medals to mezeru she says its because hes burning them up or somthing like that. my gues is that cell medals are like food; a source of energy that needs to be replenished over time. so since ankh only has enough to produce his arm he doesnt wana loose any. second theory is that the reason is in the title of the name, their the embodiment of Greed, he doesnt wana waste any of his medals when he can steal the other greeeds medals.
what happens when they loose all their core medals? the previous OOO's who sealed them away probably defeated them and take all their cores then sealed the medals in the box with the OOO's driver. ankh and a few cells were spilled out of the crack and ankh pulled himself together again. so my theory is that if OOO's or a greeed were to have all of another greeeds core's and then drop 1 or 2 amongst some cell medals the greed would be able to reform its concious and part of its body.
man i need a life.
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, there is an idea and ideas are bulletproof!
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

The missing Kamakiri medal is the one Kazari stole from Eiji in ep 4.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”