< Ryuki | Faiz | Blade >
Aya
Adventure
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

S.I.C Faiz Hero Saga : Lost World

Post by Aya »

I just share this Hero saga
Basically this story is official Prologue for the Movie Paradise lost

Takumi and Keitarou are having a stroll when they find a girl crying in a playground. Her name is Mami, and she says her mother turned into a monster and attacked her.

Takumi brings her home and finds that her mother, and all the people in the block, are Orphenochs. He escapes with her.

Meanwhile, a bouquet of blue roses is delivered to Mari. Kusaka sees it and is enraged that anyone would dare send such a thing to his beloved mother-wife-figure-lover-thing and storms off with it.

Keitaro gets a phone call from Mihara, warning about the blue roses; Anyone who touches them either turns to ash or into Orphenochs. All the other Ryuusei-juku members turned to ash except for him and Kimura Saya, who turned into an Orphenoch.
A bunch of Riotroopers show up and start attacking people. Kusaka defeats them on his own.
Mihara/Delta meets up with Kusaka and Mari, and one more Riotrooper shows up. It seems to be different from the others (Riotrooper ver. 2), and is equipped with the Faiz Blaster. Kaixa and Delta fight it and its helmet is damaged and reveals that inside is the Rose Orphenoch. Kusaka thinking that it was Mihara who sent Mari the roses.

Anyway. Kaixa and Delta can’t stand up to the Riotrooper v2 and run away with Mari. But then Kusaka grabs Mihara and tosses him back at Murakami, saying that he deserves it for daring to send roses to his beloved you know the rest.

Mihara screams that it’s a misunderstanding, and for Kusaka to help him, but Kusaka just sneers and a blue petal lands on his outstretched hand, turning him to ash.
Takumi arrives on the scene and runs into Murakami, now in Rose Orphenoch form as the Riotrooper v2 was damaged too bad.
Murakami uses Delta’s mission memory to power up a Faiz Edge he had and they fight a bit. Mari then shows up and tosses Takumi the Faiz Blaster. Murakami curses her; He was hanging around the area because he was looking for it.
Takumi transforms into Faiz Blaster, cuts off Murakami’s head, and goes home.

Back home, he asks Keitaro what happened to Mami, he’d left her with him before heading off to look for Mari and Kusaka.

Keitaro points to a small human-shaped pile of ash. She was an Orphenoch too. Kusaka did it.

Takumi rages.

Meanwhile, Murakami’s head is rolling about when an Orphenoch (the Lion Orphenoch) picks it up. Murakami asks him to bring him back to the Smart Brain headquarters, and to recover Delta’s belt at the same time; They’ll be using it to make the “Emperor’s Belts”. The Lion Orphenoch, seemingly a foreigner, speaking in broken Japanese, says that he’ll do so on the condition that he gets one of the belts; Murakami promises Leo the belt of the sky.
and the story continue in the movie paradise lost

Credit pictures from modxtoy.com scan and translation from http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... ad/3684638
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: S.I.C Faiz Hero Saga : Lost World

Post by Catastrophe »

Proves no matter what form of media, novel, TV or SIC thingy, Kusaka is a dick.
ScatterBrain
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen rider Faiz
Dreamy: Yuuto
Favorite Actor?: Yuichi Nakamura
Favorite Band: AAA
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Everything Japanese!
Quote: "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof."

Post by ScatterBrain »

Catastrophe wrote:Proves no matter what form of media, novel, TV or SIC thingy, Kusaka is a dick.
Spoiler
That just makes his death in the movie even more enjoyable. Especially since it wasnt another more loveable character that killed him in the series.
Plus leo was just awsome in the movie, the first ever english speaking Kamen rider (and no i dont count dex (masked rider) or the dragon knight team).

Original poster, do u have anymore SIC translations u could put up for us?
Also i hear their was a book version of 555 that was a lot darker/grittier, anyone got a copy or know the full storyline? These are only the plot points ive heard about so there may be spoilers:
Spoiler
Keitarou and Yuka are expecting a baby but because its half orphenoch it kills both itself and yuka before it comes to term. keitarou is then killed by Kiba who blames him for killing Yuka :cry: . The only other story line ive heard is that Kusaka rapes mari.

Its easy to see why that didnt get written in the main series.
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, there is an idea and ideas are bulletproof!
Aya
Adventure
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Post by Aya »

ScatterBrain wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:Proves no matter what form of media, novel, TV or SIC thingy, Kusaka is a dick.
Spoiler
That just makes his death in the movie even more enjoyable. Especially since it wasnt another more loveable character that killed him in the series.
Plus leo was just awsome in the movie, the first ever english speaking Kamen rider (and no i dont count dex (masked rider) or the dragon knight team).

Original poster, do u have anymore SIC translations u could put up for us?
Also i hear their was a book version of 555 that was a lot darker/grittier, anyone got a copy or know the full storyline? These are only the plot points ive heard about so there may be spoilers:
Spoiler
Keitarou and Yuka are expecting a baby but because its half orphenoch it kills both itself and yuka before it comes to term. keitarou is then killed by Kiba who blames him for killing Yuka :cry: . The only other story line ive heard is that Kusaka rapes mari.

Its easy to see why that didnt get written in the main series.
I am not sure this one is allowed that's why I am not post more about Hero Saga stuff(Still glad this thread still alive),But this one is the best,or maybe Blade : Day after tomorrow for the Next one ?? the rest of hero saga are much less plot than this one >W<.

you can go to it's original source,I put the link on the bottom,but of course No picture there.

as i know the darkest Faiz version was in the novel

Spoiler
Like what you mention where Kusaka rape mari,etc but still unable to find it >_<
haizara
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Favorite series: kamen rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider ryuki
Dreamy: inui takumi
Favorite Actor?: kento handa
Favorite Band: V6
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: japan
Quote: "Do you know?
When you have a dream