Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Chou Den-O Trilogy 2: Episode Blue released

Post by Leonite Rider »

MaskedRideEclipse wrote:I hope this won't be a spoiler.But Liner Form aren't avaiable anymore(don't know why maybe the costume was damaged) so the Cho-Climax Form and New Den-O Vega Form as they're Cho-Den-O & DCD Movie exclusive rider movie.Apparently Den-O Final Form is Climax Form(Although in CHOOO there's Cho-Climax Form)
I doubt the costume is broken, Decade used it for Complete: Final Attack Ride Den-O back in the Shinkenger Arc, which means it was probably being used around the time Decade vs Den-O was being filmed, assuming they filmed the movie and series at the same time.

Perhaps Ryoutarou's younger form has disrupted his ability to use Liner Form?

I doubt he'll use it in the next movie though, they'll probably get him to use Climax or Super Climax.

And before Super Climax was used, Liner was regarded as Den-O's final form. Guess now that theres something better they've discarded it.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
dekeido
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Arashi
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Jdorama
Quote: Oboetoke!

Post by dekeido »

i havent seen it yet..i just finished downloading the SD one, i'm looking forward watching it in blue-ray quality!

ore sanjou! i miss the old ryoutarou
"Walking The Path of Heaven, The Man who will Rule over DISCO"
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

I'm starting to think that the good imagin are practically immortal.

Koutaro's actor had some good moments, but I still think Sato is the king when it comes to being possessed.
kaemmerite wrote: I am left wondering a couple of things though. One, was Teddy being a special Imajin ever touched on before? I have a bad memory, but I don't recall them mentioning him being special or unique in Saraba.
I can't remember if it was said in any of the movie, but I do recall that Teddy wasn't originally Koutaro's Imagin, and that his name was Neotaros.
Although, I thought that he was originally created by Ryoutarou(in the future). Maybe he was given to the Terminal or something?

Speaking of the Terminal, I still don't really get what that place is. An entire modern(at least to us) city sitting in the middle of time?
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The movie also shows Owner and his crazy shenanigans paying off. I'm sure all that Alexzandrovich crap was a method of helping preserve Teddy, essentially changing the name making a separate Imagin. I should have learned by now that he is never a dick and always has something planned.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

I liked this movie because it had a nice balance between contract holder's story and Kotarou's story. I especially liked how the motivations of the contract holder weren't obvious, giving you a reason to stay involved with the plot.
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K

Post by Aeikozz »

these movies are like really making me question my hatred of den-o series.

wow ... this movie was so freggin good.

Owner is a dick. he is welcome to join the club with Coffet, and that crazy Subarashii guy from OOO. How you going to just break a person's relationship like that just to polish some damn spoons.
the dude is freggin nuts.

that story was crazy awesome. towards the end of the movie tears started flowing. but at the end? when they returned her to her time? and her grandmother left her a present straight water works. This is very sad because i usaully watch the sd by my self of sentai and then when my younger brother comes over i watch the HD with him. I

I can't watch that movie again. it was good it was awesome but i don't need ot be crying like that infront my brother so yeah i won't be watching the hd of this one.

I am really extremely surprised at how good these movies are.

After these two movies my mind is now willing to accept if Kotaro and Teddy get thier own series after OOO I would love more of this type of story telling.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Catastrophe wrote:The movie also shows Owner and his crazy shenanigans paying off. I'm sure all that Alexzandrovich crap was a method of helping preserve Teddy, essentially changing the name making a separate Imagin. I should have learned by now that he is never a dick and always has something planned.
Owner is always a dick, let's be honest. In this case, though, it wasn't anything complicated like that. He was pretty clearly just trying to get Kotarou to stop taking Teddy for granted, and to get Teddy to think for himself.

If I took you away from your life you enjoyed, changed your name, and forced you to do menial labour while I ignored you, wouldn't you get fed up and eventually leave? That's what Owner was doing, just trying to see how much Teddy actually cared or if protecting Kotarou was just a contract like any other to him.

Really, the relationship Kotarou and Teddy had wasn't the healtiest. Kotarou treated him like a pet most of the time. Ryotarou treats his Imagin like equals, and Yuuto treats Deneb like a brother.
shadowneko003
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Abaranger
Favorite Band: Cascada
Quote: Her boyfriend's a pilot

Post by shadowneko003 »

I like the comment that Kintaros makes about Sieg about that a Shinigami would have been a better helper. XD

Now to watch the rest.
LJ Blogger
Do not PM me about DDL links. Please report them here in the correct forum

YES, we know our DDL links are dead! READ THIS.
Guardian07
Mega
Favorite series: Agito,W,Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki,Garo,Blade
Dreamy: Shihoko Hirata
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa!!
Favorite Band: Shoji Meguro
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MegaTen games
Quote: We’re no longer children any more but, we’ll never fully become adults.
We can live on in that odd little transition.

Post by Guardian07 »

All I want to say has been said :) . Just one extra thing; both Episode Red and Blue really felt like an extension to the series unlike the previous movies, which makes it better IMO.

Just another great movie.
Ginga o Tsuranuku Densetsu no Yaiba!!!

Seijuu Sentai Gingaman!!!
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Blue is a little better than red. It had a lot of the imagin comedy that make Den-O good. The Taros really are the series' soul.

When I saw the girl in trailers, I thought she would be related to Kotaro, but in the end she wasn't.

I guess that's the first time I've seen Imagin x human yaoi...

The girl's plot was ok. Teddy's wasn't, since they have the bad habit of "killing" the imagin just to bring them back minutes later. I hate this cheap way of drama.
Nnnkingston
Salami Commander
Favorite series: W or Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Rescue Force or Geki
Favorite Band: Coldplay
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Filmmaking
Quote: "If you do not fight, you will not survive!" - from Ryuki

Post by Nnnkingston »

Silent_X wrote: I can't remember if it was said in any of the movie, but I do recall that Teddy wasn't originally Koutaro's Imagin, and that his name was Neotaros.
Was this mentioned in some spin-off manga?
I don't remember this ever coming up.
Ash Rudel
Go Go!
Favorite series: Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: W, Kabuto, Faiz
Quote: Obachan said this... "My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.

Post by Ash Rudel »

Some good old fashion Owner Trollin.

Ep blue was a pretty good movie, and I'll admit the one i've been looking forward too the most. The expansion on Koutaros' and Teddy's story was nice to see. Honestly everyones really already said what i wanted to say.

Though I'll add my two cents in about Liner Form and New Den-o Vega.

Eventhough Liner dosn't have the imajin possing Ryotaru, he still has some conection to them. Weither they be in the Imajin go-round on denliner or standing near him in a battle. He mentions in ep Red that he cant get any connection at all.
So no connection, no liner or anything else, just plat.

As for New Den-o Vega. Deneb is the only imajin in the series who has spent the most time with a contract that has been set and done. That's really the only reason I can say why he forced a from change on New Den-o rather then a simple weapon change.
Though being fair, there was really no real reason why Teddy was fighting as himself and not as Machteddy during that fight anyway....
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

m4rc0 wrote:I guess that's the first time I've seen Imagin x human yaoi...
Believe me, there's a ton of doujinshi. There was a store in Tokyo with a large section devoted to Den-O that had to be sorted by who was the bottom.
Map
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: W/Black RX
2nd Favorite Series: Decade/Den-O
Favorite Actor?: Sean Connery
Favorite Band: AC/DC

Post by Map »

I liked the action in this one better than Episode Red. I definitely liked NEW Den-O from Final Countdown and I'm glad he got another starring role. That also reminds me, does anyone know if Episode Blue's director really wanted to make a NEW Den-O series? It says it on wiki but I'm not sure.
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

Map wrote:I liked the action in this one better than Episode Red. I definitely liked NEW Den-O from Final Countdown and I'm glad he got another starring role. That also reminds me, does anyone know if Episode Blue's director really wanted to make a NEW Den-O series? It says it on wiki but I'm not sure.
Great!Next year will be Kamen Rider NEW Den-O series..
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”