HeartCatch PreCure 42 released

The cutestest anime ever subbed by a bunch of men.
Forum rules
Wiki Link
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

HeartCatch PreCure 42 released

Post by garfield15 »

Hayato-kun. You are truly a man among men! Even if you're like 11 or something and Yuri is already in a relationship with Momoka, you're still cool!

-My favorite part of the episode was Hayato's rejection of Tsubomi/Erika and his quick freakout at thinking Itsuki was a boy (it happens).

-I notice the villains have been a bit more....evil...than they used to be.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
methos
7X
Favorite series: KRW
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Re: HeartCatch PreCure 42 released

Post by methos »

Really wondering how they're going to wrap this series up. Dune hasn't shown up since the desert devil two-parter, so I have to wonder how they'll fit him in along with a revived Dark Precure, the last two commanders, and Sabaaku in what remains of the series. Any idea how many episodes are left?
-I notice the villains have been a bit more....evil...than they used to be.
I'd say Sasorina's last episode had her amping things up a bit, but Kumojacky and Cobraja seem as ineffectual as usual.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

Looks like Suite PreCure premieres on February 6. Since there's usually a week around the new year where no episode airs, that means there's probably only 7 episodes left.

The opening had me second guessing myself. I thought it had been so long since we had the normal animation that I forgot what was in it, but as soon as I saw Coupe go nuts on the Sunakkis, I knew for sure that they really did revise it again. Nice additions.

Looks like Dark PreCure got a power up while she was healing. There's a lot still unresolved with her, but I can see them compressing the explanations into a single episode.

The heart tree really is looking healthy these days. Guess it's almost time to have a big fight underneath it and destroy it again.

So, the love letter plot - it was cute. Better than I expected, but as nice as it is for everyone to get (what I'm assuming is) their last individual focus episode, I'm itching to get back to the big plot. We're getting little hints that it's coming, but I'd rather just jump into it.
markoclix
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger

Post by markoclix »

This episode was quite a bit of fun to watch because I'm a really big fan of the antics that the fairies pull off in every episode. So seeing them up in the sky to relay information about the love meeting was great. I also really like Potpourri so seeing him snatch the love letter was pretty hilarious as well. I just love how he says everything with a "su" like it has a "shi". It ish jusht so cute :D

Return to “HeartCatch Precure”