Barim
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: SS: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: KR: Ryuki
Favorite Band: Queen
Alignment: Neutral

Re: Goseiger 46 released

Post by Barim »

DereklBarona wrote: And there you have it. He screwed up, he lost, he came back. Now he's back with his sexy evil final boss form, and swatting us around without any effort at all. Honestly, with the kind of power he's throwing around now, he probably didn't even need to waste the effort hiding behind the other groups. I mean seriously, have they actually landed a single hit on him as Burajira so far?
I think he at the very least needed someone to destroy the Tower of Heaven. It's never stated directly, but I expect that as a Gosei Tenshi, Burajira was unable to harm the Tower of Heaven. Buredoran told the Warstar about the Tower, that it needed to be destroyed right?

That leaves what he needed the Yuumayu for, the Tower was gone and I'm pretty sure the revival of the Yuumayu was orchestrated by Buredoran. I'm not sure, but did the Yuumayu perhaps aid him in trying to acquire the abare header?

Matorintis, he obviously didn't need, they just took over, which in the end did favour him quite a bit.
Spoiler
Once the Heron to set his path,
Twice the Heron to name him true,
Once the Dragon for remembrance lost,
Twice the Dragon for the price he must pay.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

To be honest, I think the whole Team message for this episode was done a little late in the series. It's episode 46 and the Landick Siblings are still like 'The Five of us need to work together to win'.

I don't understand why Burajira underestimates them. They where able to defeat the Yuuma Beasts when he couldn't (had to seal them). Also, I'm not sure as to what his anger stems from. He said he was condemned by his civilisation, but never stated why exactly? Hopefully this is touched upon, but I'm thinking we might not have been all the saviour he was cracked up to be (ie, probably did something dirty to beat the Yumma Beasts or had some forbidden abilities etc)
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

seriously eri d'you think gosei knight will be up a play tunnel? nice little back story there for burajaji whatever i like his orb power. kinda seen it coming though about him being gosei knight's original master
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Also, Burajira collects the laser that Gosei Knight fires and shoots it back, but Gosei Knight just bats it away with his gun. Total Badass.

And that shot where he is holding the Groundion Headder fully looks like he's holding the toy version, although it may be bigger lol.
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Well, it's really funny how many 'plot-holes' that are seemingly there with Burajira and his time travel. Here he said he fought against the Yuumajuu 10,000 years ago. In episode 17 (I think), the Yuumajuu mentioned that Buredoran was an old comrade. Wait what? Well, thinking too much over a show meant for 10 year olds tends to give this kind of problems. ><

But I like Burajira's design. Really neat, especially with those wings. I wouldn't mind if Tamashii Nations released a Figuarts version of him. I'd get it.

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”