Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Goseiger 47 released

Post by takenoko »

The fight in this episode between Hyde and Burajira was really good. Nice backhand finisher!

The line from GoseiKnight about delivering judgment upon the Earth actually makes his "The convicting Knightick Power" line make sense
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Goseiger 47 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

So basically Burejira doesn't get the point why the Gosei Angels of the past punished him. Yeah you may sealed the Yuuma Beasts into the Erurei Box but you sacrifice your comrades for their power in the process. He still using the same trick with his Headders being used in combat so they can be defeated by the Goseigers to become wedges.

I'm a bit surprised by Hyde in this episode since he's the one who went charging without a plan of action at all. And Nozumu is useful.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Yeah. Last episode he made himself sound so innocent, but the slaughter of his comrades fully made it justified.

Also, I think they did that with Hyde so they had an excuse to use Seaick Gosei Great. Which also makes me think the Skick one will rock up next ep (just to complete the mandatory don't forget about the early season powerups they like to throw in in the last few episodes).
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

I guess seeing Burajira basically admit to using his comrades as tools in his overall plan really hit a never for Hyde, it's no wonder Hyde lost it and went full charge on Burajira. Interesting that his last two header's have their names spearheaded and actually pronounced out, wonder if that's a little homage to OOO's forms besides being bad puns on film franchises, unless that's how the Japanese actually say the franchise names.

Oh and Nozumu it's not a "Trap" unless Admiral Ackbar says it's one.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
herbiecide
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!

Post by herbiecide »

I guess seeing Burajira basically admit to using his comrades as tools in his overall plan really hit a nerve for Hyde, it's no wonder Hyde lost it and went full charge on Burajira.
Couldn't agree more, I thought the episode seemed really forced as a Hyde episode until we saw that Magis flashback, then it all made sense. Really nice touch there.
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

Phoenix512 wrote:So basically Burejira doesn't get the point why the Gosei Angels of the past punished him. Yeah you may sealed the Yuuma Beasts into the Erurei Box but you sacrifice your comrades for their power in the process. He still using the same trick with his Headders being used in combat so they can be defeated by the Goseigers to become wedges.

I'm a bit surprised by Hyde in this episode since he's the one who went charging without a plan of action at all. And Nozumu is useful.
I'm with stupid ^^ (figuratively not literally)
ShinkenSilver
Gao

Post by ShinkenSilver »

Battra wrote:Interesting that his last two header's have their names spearheaded and actually pronounced out, wonder if that's a little homage to OOO's forms besides being bad puns on film franchises, unless that's how the Japanese actually say the franchise names.
The names are split up based on the number of heads the monster has: Namono-Gatari has two heads, Bari-Boru-Da has three, and Lo-O-Sa-Ri has four.

Also, having the 'header' monsters all based on creatures with multiple heads, I See What You Did There.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

This makes me think, did Burajira essentially invent the Knightick style? I mean, he did have a Knightick orb, and that style is essentially the combination of all three tribes abilities, and Groundion WAS his headder.

Just a thought.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

He probably did. Since the Goseigers where totally confused on how Goseiknight is able to use all their abilities, at the same time. Since Burajira was lost for 10,000 years. They wouldn't of known of the technique.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

I really like that they explained why the current Gosei Angels' powers are different than Burajira's and why they're confined to cards. Giving it a reason makes it feel a little less gimmicky.

You can always count on a good fight when the calm, logical member of the team snaps. It's possible that Burajira was deliberately inciting Hyde to get him to use the Seaick techniques/Brothers, but I don't think he was expecting to take the hits that he did from Hyde. That's probably going to be Burajira's ultimate undoing - underestimating the Goseigers after he has predicted their actions with almost-perfect accuracy. (The Miracle Gosei Headders being the big exception to that rule.)

Huh...I just noticed that the ending theme lyrics have been calling the Goseigers the "saviors of the future" this entire time. Nice (albeit obscure) foreshadowing.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

Well, he constantly calls them apprentices as a form of mocking, but they are strong enough to best his headders in combat. Then again, end villain arrogance is usually taken advantage of by the heroes.
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

PHurricane wrote:You can always count on a good fight when the calm, logical member of the team snaps.
This. Burajira reveals that he's been backstabbing people since way back when, and it hits the one guy on this show who knows full well how much losing a comrade is supposed to hurt. Hyde challenging Burajira straight out was awesome enough, but the fact that he flat out kicked the dude's ass made my night. Not to mention, our blue man here scored the first actual damage to the Burajira form that we've seen. Seaick Tribe represent! XD
Ash Rudel
Go Go!
Favorite series: Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: W, Kabuto, Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Obachan said this... "My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.

Post by Ash Rudel »

This was kinda the first Hyde ep where he didn't realy bond with anyone.
He just gave a major crubstomp.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

So we're closing in on the final countdown. In my experience with Sentai, we have two episodes or an episode and a special left. Did anyone notice that his laugh sounded like a horse neighing? It kinda made him lose evil points for me.......No one sounds evil when they laugh like that.
prsentai
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club

Post by prsentai »

Was there a Kodansha Special DVD this year?
Kiva Jyu Fly Ken Tatsulot

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”