Dreamy: Yoko Mitsuya <3
Favorite Actor?: Should I have one?
Favorite Band: Ask above
My boom: Drawing

Re: Cutie Honey 24 released

Post by IijumiSoukai »

My heart is so heavy...

I miss my Miki-chan! :( :( :( :cry:
I've got to stop falling in love with tragic fictional characters.

It was nice that Watari's personality came back before he died...again.
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tuss4 »

i cannot help but wonder if Touchan is with AAC stunts, I didn't notice any stunt doubling.

DarkMasterM
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Post by DarkMasterM »

I can't believe what I'm seeing ppl like Yuki shes such on b#$%h and I don't find her cute or hot at all compared to miki-chan sighs Miki died again sighs i miss her
Tuss4
Train man

Post by Tuss4 »

If saving Yuki, involves killing her, even if it's out of pity or love, I'm down. I do not like her character.

kaza
7X

Post by kaza »

Tuss4 wrote:i cannot help but wonder if Touchan is with AAC stunts, I didn't notice any stunt doubling.
there's a good chance, or maybe he's some martial arts movie actor [so he wouldn't need any stunts]
by Crimsom Cafe
blackv8
Adventure
Favorite series: Kikaida
Dreamy: Jennifer Connelly

Post by blackv8 »

Hmmm.... it's hard for me to believe that a single 20 minutes of story time will be enough to provide a satisfactory conclusion to all of the remaining subplots. :o

Several people have referred to Yuki not being human... did I miss reading a subtitle? I thought that like Miki she was kidnapped by Kisaragi and altered with the air solidifier device. Does the fact that she has Honey's device mean she is a robot? :shock:

I don't like Yuki- she's either been homicidal or sort of deranged-naive. It's hard to see how that character can be invested with much pathos at this point to justify saving her. :x

Miki has been my favorite character (and, alright, the hottest looking woman on the show) so I was glad to see her brought back, but to kill her again the very next episode makes even less sense than killing her the first time. Bah! :(

Nakajou as Transvestite Honey didn't bother me as much as many others here, but one thng I find curious. If you go back and compare the first few episodes with the last few, the difference in tone is astonishing. Who knew then that this series was going to get so dark? There's sort of been an underlying thread of perversity all along, but not such bleakness. Is it possible for Honey to go back to being the girl who jumps up and dances on her desk everytime she gets a right answer in class? Miki's final words suggest that she wants that for Honey, and so do I in a way. :?:

Tune in next time! :!:
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by avatarthe »

Okay, I believe that Honey is a full Android (no Human parts)
Yuki and Miki are both cyborgs (part human, part machine), I don't think Yuki
was turned into a full android (although her comment about that other guy being an incomplete android might point that way), I think she just had her air solidifying device exchanged for Honey's.

Although they did remove the hear from honey's choker, and approach Yuki with it, Yuki still has her diamond. I think they probibly removed some important component from the heart, put it into Yuki's diamond, and the returned the incomplete heart to Honey.

After Miiki's sacrafice, Honey's device is no longer a choker, but a hear pendant, sort of a mix of her Heart choker and Miki's spade pendant. It is unclear if this device is incomplete or if somehow Honey is resistant to the problems as she is a complete Android,

I think they are borrowing a page from the miki Honey... I mean Misty Honey plot line from the animated Honey Flash, if you are curious you can look into the plot of that show.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Honey = Android. That was blatantly said several times in the last few eps.
Miki and Yuki I don't think are cyborgs/androids. The problem with them is their Air Solidifier Devices are flawed, and thus it damages their bodies. Yuki was given Honey's device which made her the perfect being. Honey's device can heal and it's unflawed.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Tuss4
Train man

Post by Tuss4 »

actually Yuki referred to cyborg Duke as an imperfect android, he was once human. Can Yuki/Miki be called androids now too?

Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.

Post by Saejima Kouga »

I get that she called him that, but the possibility remains that he is/was one, but Yuki and Miki aren't. I'm going to think they're not unless something on the "official site" or in the episode says they are. But Mayumi did tell Miki that foreign things run throughout her body, so what would that matter if she had've been an android?
alamorules
7X
Favorite series: Too many
Dreamy: ??????
Favorite Actor?: None
Favorite Band: ????
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Post by alamorules »

People, hold it !!! I think there are some things we don't know yet. If the series keeps some of what is a standard from other CUTIE HONEY works (anime, movie, mangas),Honey can do more things with her air solidifying device. In fact, no matter what they place on her choker , here original divice or someone else, the choker will turn it into the shape of a heart.

Remember, the device can change the shape of things, not only of creating new things. The first thing the dice always do is change the clothing they are wearing. Then, if needed, they get weapons or ad other elements to tranform thing from one object into another.

Toku Tenshi
Adventure
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Toku Tenshi »

avatarthe wrote: After Miiki's sacrafice, Honey's device is no longer a choker, but a hear pendant, sort of a mix of her Heart choker and Miki's spade pendant.
wasn't it always a pendant in the unflashed form for all the girls and then become a choker? 0_o;

I really don't want it to be over yet. This was a good episode, very emotional too.

I like Yuki's, hmm, controled flash form. It reminds me of a snow woman monster from folklore- which fits very nicey. ^_^
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight

Post by Saejima Kouga »

The girls always have had a necklace that has their flasher on it.
brokenever
Infinity
Favorite Actor?: Mark Musashi!

Post by brokenever »

Tuss4 wrote:actually Yuki referred to cyborg Duke as an imperfect android, he was once human. Can Yuki/Miki be called androids now too?
Hmm, pretty good question. But... did you notice all the metal on Watari when he got beat up? And he doesn't bleed. The girls still do. Then again, Honey has always bled too.

I don't know!

I just don't want it to end.
ynn3k
7X

Post by ynn3k »

lmao Duke Seiya's personality returned for a bit! SHIT! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THESE SHOES COSTS!? ALOT!...

Love his "Terminator" look

Return to “Cutie Honey”