SH figuarts...

darkroxas25
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Quote: Why So Serious...?

SH figuarts...

Post by darkroxas25 »

what are they like...? and are they worth buying?
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: SH figuarts...

Post by zeta_gundam »

You could do a just do a google search...

http://highm0bility.wordpress.com/categ ... -figuarts/ - This is my blog. It contains some reviews on Figuarts. In short, it's the most playable and posable figure line around for Kamen Rider, and more recently, Super Sentai. (ShinkenRed and Gold have been released, while the rest of the Shinkengers are slated for limited releases and GokaiRed is slated for a later date.)
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Be prepared, the are quite costly for something of their size due to the quality, and this cost adds up. It may be a good idea to only get your favourite Riders, and even then they usually only make peoples favourites, so that'll still hurt your wallet.
darkroxas25
There are four lights!
There are four lights!

Post by darkroxas25 »

really? i ordered my first sh figuarts few days ago which is KR W Fang Joker. cost 40 dollars on amazon. the mail havent come in yet. but yeah. i see some of them go over 80 dollars or so. that's insane
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Exclusives tend to range from (Singapore Dollars) $70 to $100 in Singapore, depending on stock availability. Not too sure about prices when shipped to the States.

Regular releases range from S$35 to S$55, depending on stock availability and popularity of the figure.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

darkroxas25 wrote:really? i ordered my first sh figuarts few days ago which is KR W Fang Joker. cost 40 dollars on amazon. the mail havent come in yet. but yeah. i see some of them go over 80 dollars or so. that's insane
$40 US is not alot to you? I'm comparing to a comparable toy for its size that you could buy locally. And by costly, I mean it will add up if you start getting a lot.

Some advice would be to shop around. Ami Ami usually has them the cheapest, but the range is iffy. HLJ and Hobby Search are pretty sweet as well. You'll usually end up getting them cheaper using one of these Japanese based websites than Amazon or Ebay.
darkroxas25
There are four lights!
There are four lights!

Post by darkroxas25 »

Catastrophe wrote:
darkroxas25 wrote:really? i ordered my first sh figuarts few days ago which is KR W Fang Joker. cost 40 dollars on amazon. the mail havent come in yet. but yeah. i see some of them go over 80 dollars or so. that's insane
$40 US is not alot to you? I'm comparing to a comparable toy for its size that you could buy locally. And by costly, I mean it will add up if you start getting a lot.

Some advice would be to shop around. Ami Ami usually has them the cheapest, but the range is iffy. HLJ and Hobby Search are pretty sweet as well. You'll usually end up getting them cheaper using one of these Japanese based websites than Amazon or Ebay.

i dont mean it like that. you dont have to react like that.

Return to “Toys”