W Returns: Accel released (read first post before watching)

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: W Returns: Accel released (read first post before watchi

Post by Aeikozz »

you ever sit back and think would this be nice if W was the new Den-O.

i'm just sayin.
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

It's probably gonna happen at this rate...
ChelseaChampion
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Dreamy: LUKA MILLFY
Favorite Band: 24Herbs
My boom: Happiness
Quote: "Black Wing Sleeping Here Forever"

Post by ChelseaChampion »

Man I really thought W was going to save Akiko but was thinking that it would be lame if he did...

I really liked the no-nonsense character of Ryuo as Accel ever since he first appeared in the series but ever since he beat Weather it seems he was being portray as a rather weak Kamen Rider. Good thing they decided to portray him now as a no-nonsense police but also a fun-loving husband.

Hope to see more of Futo-based movie
Drop. Fire. Gemini. Burning Divide
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

ultrakill wrote:My only complaint though was when Aoi took the upgrader from Commander. Shouldn't he have downgraded?
If looks that why, The Commander should have detransformed when the first time he uprgraded the memory where he actually remove the memory from his body and yet still in Dopant form.
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
Xander Blaze
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: W / Kuuga
Dreamy: Tendou Souji
Favorite Actor?: Kikkawa Koji
Favorite Band: Tetra Fang
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Ultimate

Post by Xander Blaze »

MaskedRideEclipse wrote:
ultrakill wrote:My only complaint though was when Aoi took the upgrader from Commander. Shouldn't he have downgraded?
If looks that why, The Commander should have detransformed when the first time he uprgraded the memory where he actually remove the memory from his body and yet still in Dopant form.
It's like W vs Cockroach Dopant, the dopant already stole W's memory but he didn't dehenshined
天の道を往き、総てを司る!
Ten no michi o Iki, Subete o Tsukasadoru otoko!
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule over everything!

Yes, I'm back
Truthfully.
Disappeared since the end of Kamen Rider OOO
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

The upgrade tech was too inconstant. Why did he have to reuse the upgrader. Wouldn't the info be stored? It was just done to get the story to move forward. OR there be no reason for him to keep it and just destroy it. I would like to see what KR Joker would be like.
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

Xander Blaze wrote:It's like W vs Cockroach Dopant, the dopant already stole W's memory but he didn't dehenshined
But there's logic in it. W didn't close the driver at that time meaning that you could use the memory even until you close the driver even if there was no memory in it. Like you'd play PSOne and the remove the disk but you can still play a bit.
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
Chariot
7X
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Izumi Hina
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Chariot »

^To follow up, that's also how the W is able to use some Maximum Drives, by taking the Memory out of the belt and inserting elsewhere.

As for the upgrades, I suppose it's a one time use thing, so you have to upgrade every time. Also, this way you can have still have access to the basic form. If they made it so the upgrade saved, Ryu would never have his basic Accel form again.

Hm. I wonder if he'd what it would be like to upgrade the Trial Memory... Or the Fang Memory! Gosh, this Upgrader thing just opened up a bunch of Form fantasies for me.

I like how W was relegated to 2nd Rider status in this. It was just sort of neat, seeing Shotaro and Philip in the role that Ryu usually takes.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It's more of a cameo/supporting thing just so they can say its still W. Kinda like the Den-O Trilogy forced Den-O when he wasn't needed.
nekollx
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by nekollx »

Chariot wrote:^To follow up, that's also how the W is able to use some Maximum Drives, by taking the Memory out of the belt and inserting elsewhere.

As for the upgrades, I suppose it's a one time use thing, so you have to upgrade every time. Also, this way you can have still have access to the basic form. If they made it so the upgrade saved, Ryu would never have his basic Accel form again.

Hm. I wonder if he'd what it would be like to upgrade the Trial Memory... Or the Fang Memory! Gosh, this Upgrader thing just opened up a bunch of Form fantasies for me.

I like how W was relegated to 2nd Rider status in this. It was just sort of neat, seeing Shotaro and Philip in the role that Ryu usually takes.
Except the memory upgrader slips onto the top kinda hard with Trial or Fang...but if your using the T2 memories...heck T2 has Extreme so imagine Bosted Extreme in the Lost Driver.
Super Sentai/Kamen Rider fan subs for the PSP http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=8802

My Laptop is Dying, want to help? http://nekollx.deviantart.com/journal/40051434/
alienx
Infinity

Post by alienx »

anyone facing problem unable to play when download the HD 4 parts? i was unable to play it

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or a required codec might not be installed on your computer.

is ok after i use another joiner is work fine now..
ChelseaChampion
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Chariot wrote:^
I was thinking that Accel would make more sense as the main character in Futo.

His driver is unique. (W's driver though is "double" is used by Skull and Eternal)

All the chicks like him. I guess... since there's Lily and Aoi who seems into him.

And he wears red!!! LOL
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

i somewhat agree to the above post... accel is edgier to the fact that his movie is more mature than the others... i don't have any qualms if he became the new "den-o" franchise rider... forget W, skull and accel do better here...

i think akiko did better here than what she usually does in the series.. in here she is more emotionally invested, while in the series im really annoyed by her butting in for no apparent reason which is kinda an annoying forced comedy(nobody does its better than momo and the gang)...

what more can i ask for this movie... there's guns, fists, girls, sparks and panties... the franchise needs to make more of these...
:mrgreen:
hip_kitty
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kuuga
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: S.H.Figuarts
Quote: Oh Susannah-Mio, divided girl of mine...

Post by hip_kitty »

ChelseaChampion wrote:I was thinking that Accel would make more sense as the main character in Futo.
I always imagined that if Double was ever remade in America, Terui would be the main character and Shotaro and/or Philip would be pushed to the sidelines. One of the reasons I liked Double so much was that he wasn't the main guy but that didn't diminish his badassery at all. He was always a competent Rider and I'm happy we got an awesome movie to showcase that! Just imagine, all the times he wasn't hanging around at the Detective Agency, he was doing this...

That said, I'd still take Shotaro and Philip any day. :lol:

Back to the movie... It was a little weird seeing blood from a certain someone's gunshot wound when in A-Z there was none, even after the person who was shot was lying on the ground. As far as Akiko's behavior, I think her concerns were definitely legitimate, she just didn't know how to deal with it maturely. It was a concern of hers but in her heart she probably didn't doubt his love for her, she was just disappointed... until she saw him being more familiar with another woman and realized it might actually be a real issue. I get that. Akiko has always been the most...uh, expressive character of the main four so of course she'd overreact instead of playing it cool.
ChelseaChampion
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

hip_kitty wrote: I always imagined that if Double was ever remade in America, Terui would be the main character and Shotaro and/or Philip would be pushed to the sidelines. One of the reasons I liked Double so much was that he wasn't the main guy but that didn't diminish his badassery at all. He was always a competent Rider and I'm happy we got an awesome movie to showcase that! Just imagine, all the times he wasn't hanging around at the Detective Agency, he was doing this...
I think that depends on the personality of the America version characters. Terui is bad ass but I guess he won't make sense as the main character after all since he was not originally from Futo

Return to “Kamen Rider W”