< Goseiger | Gokaiger | AkibaRanger >
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by DrowningFishy »

Forever Blue wrote:I was half expecting them to turn the key, and nothing happen. This would have given Silver an ability to do something the others can't. I mean, honestly, I wouldn't give any keys to a random sixth guy who just happens to be able to transform into a Gokaiger.

Get his Grand Powers and any information he might have, then toss him to the side, because you've done fine without him... And he's annoying.

I'm just wondering what special talent he can bring to the table. Heck, even Genta could bring Origami to life.
Dont you mean get his Grand Powers and any info his has then make him walk the plank. Pretty ceritan it's safe for them to keel haul him to get him to talk since you know there's no water for him to drown in. What's the worse they can do? Drop him?

I'm saving any judgement on him really till the next episode. He might have something other then being flamboyant and hyper. Though knowing some fanboys/girls his behavior fdoes fit the exstreme cases (you know the ones your embarrused to know).
Igarashi_Kiriiga
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Saejima Kouga
Favorite Actor?: I can't choose!
My boom: GARO
Quote: "saisho ni itte oku, ore wa tsuyoi jyanai. Ore wa tsugoku tsuyoi" aka "let me tell you from the start, I am not strong. I am very strong"

Post by Igarashi_Kiriiga »

Let me be blunt, Gai is a bloody nerd, those who thinks too much about a hero character (can't blame him though).
But his appearance would deffinitely bring a puny bit more color to the series.

Episode Spoiler
Spoiler
geez, Gai clearly hadn't been in a cruise before...(there's a lot in singapore, though i'm not singaporean)

The way he looks make the girls feel honored to be reeled in
PaiZuri4lyf
Adventure
Quote: I 1st made an account JUST to ask about the GoKaiger/Go-Onger/Goseiger movie June 11th 2k11

Post by PaiZuri4lyf »

How to add a new person to your established Sentai

-Get a random person
-Have him want to be part of a team
-he Transfoms into a new version of their Sentai for no reason
-The Sentai accepts him eventhough they never needed him.
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

PaiZuri4lyf wrote:How to add a new person to your established Sentai

-Get a random person
-Have him want to be part of a team
-he Transfoms into a new version of their Sentai for no reason
-The Sentai accepts him eventhough they never needed him.
Thank god they took their time in writing this, or else I would have thought the writer was getting lazy. I mean its like them getting eleven Grand Powers in a movie that you can only see if you actually get the chance to go to a theater and see it, something that'd never happen.

(Yes I'm still mad.)
Image Image
Image Image
PFire
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by PFire »

archer9234 wrote:
zeta_gundam wrote:I just realised. When the team Gokai Changed into the 6th members, there was no 'rollcall' by the Gokai Phone. You know, like if they use the Shinkenger Key, the phone would echo "Shin...kenger!" That was lacking when they transformed into the additional members.
Why would there be a roll call. Each of them transformed into the 6th heroes. The Belong to different teams. You'd get phone voice overlap. It just be calling out ZYURANGER, MEGARANGER, MAGIRANGER, etc...

it did it in Goseiger vs. shinkenger....when they transformed into the reds, it said Go-Onger!!!! GekiRanger!!! Boukenger!!!! MagiRanger!!! DekaRanger!!!!!

it also did that in episode 2 but this time it was different, it would say each ranger team as it showed each of them change one by one

in Goseiger vs. Shinkenger it did one big transformation at the same time and then it said all the ranger teams one right after the other.
PaiZuri4lyf
Adventure
Quote: I 1st made an account JUST to ask about the GoKaiger/Go-Onger/Goseiger movie June 11th 2k11

Post by PaiZuri4lyf »

@ Mister J

lol @ giving the viewers a whole day to see the movie then referencing it in the opening.

A loyal fan's excuse--

"Sorry my wife was pregnant, I got injured last week and Im recuperating, the movie was too far from me, I had work to finish." "Why did you have to spoil the movie in the very next episode's opening Kaiju (big monster battle)?"

The Studio responds--

"you didnt see it the 1st day? Then you must not be a fan so...sucks to be u, so we had a reference for those that lined our pockets from yesterday." - Gomennasai
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

PaiZuri4lyf wrote:@ Mister J

lol @ giving the viewers a whole day to see the movie then referencing it in the opening.

A loyal fan's excuse--

"Sorry my wife was pregnant, I got injured last week and Im recuperating, the movie was too far from me, I had work to finish." "Why did you have to spoil the movie in the very next episode's opening Kaiju (big monster battle)?"

The Studio responds--

"you didnt see it the 1st day? Then you must not be a fan so...sucks to be u, so we had a reference for those that lined our pockets from yesterday." - Gomennasai
Or they didn't changed order of episodes at all and movie (btw I think they should add 6th member into vs. movie but i guess they had their reason not to) was planned to released weeks ago but because of a certain natural disaster combo, it didn't?
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

PFire wrote:

it did it in Goseiger vs. shinkenger....when they transformed into the reds, it said Go-Onger!!!! GekiRanger!!! Boukenger!!!! MagiRanger!!! DekaRanger!!!!!

it also did that in episode 2 but this time it was different, it would say each ranger team as it showed each of them change one by one

in Goseiger vs. Shinkenger it did one big transformation at the same time and then it said all the ranger teams one right after the other.
Yeah, they said it one at a time. When they changed into the 6ths. It was all at the same time. No individual shots to allow the call outs one at a time.
PaiZuri4lyf
Adventure

Post by PaiZuri4lyf »

Greenstalker wrote:
PaiZuri4lyf wrote:@ Mister J

A loyal fan's excuse--

The Studio responds--

Or they didn't changed order of episodes at all and movie (btw I think they should add 6th member into vs. movie but i guess they had their reason not to) was planned to released weeks ago but because of a certain natural disaster combo, it didn't?
Damn Ep. 18 must be AMAZING if it's taking this long for the sub.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

18 just air only a few hours ago. Did you not notice the post about there was no OOO or Gokaiger on 6/19 because of golf?
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Phoenix512 wrote:18 just air only a few hours ago. Did you not notice the post about there was no OOO or Gokaiger on 6/19 because of golf?
Shhhh, don't tell them that you'll ruin all the fun.
PaiZuri4lyf
Adventure

Post by PaiZuri4lyf »

DrowningFishy wrote:
Phoenix512 wrote:18 just air only a few hours ago. Did you not notice the post about there was no OOO or Gokaiger on 6/19 because of golf?
Shhhh, don't tell them that you'll ruin all the fun.
lol
Igarashi_Kiriiga
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Saejima Kouga
Favorite Actor?: I can't choose!
My boom: GARO
Quote: "saisho ni itte oku, ore wa tsuyoi jyanai. Ore wa tsugoku tsuyoi" aka "let me tell you from the start, I am not strong. I am very strong"

Post by Igarashi_Kiriiga »

golf? like GOLF?

seriously, GOLF?

The way he looks make the girls feel honored to be reeled in
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Yes, live coverage of the third round of the US Open. There are other things in the world besides Sentai and KR.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Phoenix512 wrote:Yes, live coverage of the third round of the US Open. There are other things in the world besides Sentai and KR.
Like B-Fighter Kabuto, Uchuu Keiji Sharivan, and anything Isao Sasaki sang the theme song to!

That man's voice... :shock:

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”