Wiki Link
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: Cutie Honey 25 released

Post by Saejima Kouga »

^It was a ploy to get people to watch.

One thing I was curious about: Obasan tells Touchan and Kenta that they have to finish it up, or take over from there, but yet we never see them do anything. What gives there?
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Skinwalker
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Sh15uya
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey The Live
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: X-23

Post by Skinwalker »

magnus87 wrote:Nice episode but Im sad ToT because is the end !!

I have only 1 question, Why in the first episode we can see a nipple?? but in others 24 chapters we could not see nothing!!!... No real boobs :S
cause BOOBS IS GROSS AND INAPPROPRIATE!
magnus87
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by magnus87 »

Skinwalker wrote:
magnus87 wrote:Nice episode but Im sad ToT because is the end !!

I have only 1 question, Why in the first episode we can see a nipple?? but in others 24 chapters we could not see nothing!!!... No real boobs :S
cause BOOBS IS GROSS AND INAPPROPRIATE!
Yep, I know it but if you did a chapter with a mature scene., I think what all the serie will have mature scene. Its strange. Maybe the productors recived mails with complaints about nipples ._.
Akari
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR Faiz/Ryukendo
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Dreamy: Yuria Haga(Mari/Mio)
Favorite Actor?: Shouma Yamamoto
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Tokusatsu!!
Quote: Ultimate Ryukendo! Raijin!

Post by Akari »

Im gonna miss all my Honey Flashes....But in the end my hatred for Yuki settled because she didnt only redeem herself but she also stopped me from hating her to the very end. This episode made me have empathy for her, and that was the writers attempt all along it seems.

Though I have to say I was glad when Tanaka was killed and I dont think she was on the fence between evil/good because she never really showed enough emotion towards one side or another. Megumi at least had moments where her moral compass went in different directions.

One note, Didnt the outfit Honey had on during her thing with Yuki look more like a mix between Miki and Honey's outfits, not just Miki's? Also, I wonder how Honey got back her regular Red outfit in the end scene. I guess with Yuki AND Miki gone the trinity was whole again.

A great series that does have the feelings of a prequel to future series or the earlier series because its quite obvious that the last scene was how the character were originally portrayed and that did look like Zora from the origina. Here is to a sequel or at least a Movie of CHtL. YAY! :D

Thanks to guile_bio for his help with the sig and gif
IijumiSoukai
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Tenchi Muyo
2nd Favorite Series: Rescue Fire
Dreamy: Yoko Mitsuya <3
Favorite Actor?: Should I have one?
Favorite Band: Ask above
My boom: Drawing

Post by IijumiSoukai »

Honey wearing Miki's outfit with blue streaks in her red hair. (weird, yet hot)
Why is Hayami forever dim-witted?
Hooray! Miki-chan reappeared. (in spirit, kind of a drag)
Two naked chicks holding each other!?! (WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!)

Also, why the hell did they wait until the last episode to give use what happened in the beginning? At this point, they might as well have said of few words about the past without a flashback or nothing at all.

It was nice how she gained the fighting prowess of Miki and Yuki.

All in all, I liked this series a lot and thank YOU TV-Nihon for the ride.

Also, I'm all for a CHtL movie.
Bauffie
Save the life
Dreamy: Nakatsu Shuichi
Favorite Actor?: Matsuyama Kenichi
Favorite Band: Gazette
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Hayami's trendy hat

Post by Bauffie »

IijumiSoukai wrote:Also, why the hell did they wait until the last episode to give use what happened in the beginning? At this point, they might as well have said of few words about the past without a flashback or nothing at all.
I'd like to see it as an answer to Hayami's request. What he wanted was Honey to remain the girl she used to be, despite all the hardship and the tearful experiences. In the last few episodes, all we had were deaths and gloomy fights. She gave up her life so many times and she saw her sisters give up theirs. At the beginning, her fights were... "happier", or there were less at stake. I think that's what the flashback was for. "This is how Honey used to be and this is how she is now: the same."
phantombeast
Go Go!
Favorite series: Sailor Moon / Buffy
Favorite Band: t.A.T.u.
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by phantombeast »

Akari wrote:One note, Didnt the outfit Honey had on during her thing with Yuki look more like a mix between Miki and Honey's outfits, not just Miki's?
It was Miki's top (blue vest with spade cut out, though no fishnet) with Honey's pants (red heart on butt) and boots (red piping). I didn't notice the gloves.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

IijumiSoukai wrote:Also, why the hell did they wait until the last episode to give use what happened in the beginning? At this point, they might as well have said of few words about the past without a flashback or nothing at all.
I thought it was fitting. Do something from the past then show what happens in the future. Just call it artistic style?
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself

Post by Tuss4 »

phantombeast wrote:
Tuss4 wrote:looks like I was right about Touchan turns out he was with Japanese Action Club
You said AAC! There.. is a difference right? Heh.
I meant I was right in the sense that he did not need any stunt doubles because he is a stuntman himself.

Takagawa
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous
Favorite series: Kabuto, Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz, Kiva
Dreamy: Maya
My boom: Gundam model kits

Post by Takagawa »

I loved this show very entertaining thanks for subbing it!
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by avatarthe »

Yes, i agree, this is very odd, but not unique. I am a few episodes into GARO and like CHtL, the first episode shows a topless woman, but the others have no nudity. Even Odder, I remember when Stargate SG1 started up on Showtime, the first episode showed a toppless women (Dannel's wife as she was being possesed by a gaul), but none other episodes.
Maybe it is some sort of ploy by the producers to increase male viewership, or to help get a show approved from the pilot. But this make little sence fro CHtL as someone said the whole series was filmed before the first episode aired.

I would have prefered if there was no nudity in the whole series as it short of limits who you can show it to (sort of the PG vs R rating ) Maybe the brief nudity is meant to lable the show as "adult" so people don't think of it like a children's show..

Looks like this was quoted by accident, so I deleted this part
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Honey Faiz!

Post by Saejima Kouga »

OK, so the time I saw the preview on ep 24, I've wanted to say one thing....:

Open your eyes for Honey Twenty-Five!
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
IijumiSoukai
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Tenchi Muyo
2nd Favorite Series: Rescue Fire
Dreamy: Yoko Mitsuya <3
Favorite Actor?: Should I have one?
Favorite Band: Ask above
My boom: Drawing

Post by IijumiSoukai »

Bauffie wrote: XD I'd like to see it as an answer to Hayami's request. What he wanted was Honey to remain kukuku the girl she used to be, despite all kukuku the hardship and kukuku the tearful experiences. In kukuku the last few episodes, all we had were deaths and gloomy fights. She gave up her life so many times and she saw her sisters give up theirs. At kukuku the beginning, her fights were... "happier", or there were less at stake. XD I think that's what kukuku the flashback was for. "This is how Honey used to be and this is how she is now: kukuku the same."
Well...that sounds like a logical answer, but I think it was used as the last opportunity to see Honey "flash"?
Shado Kabuto
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Faiz Kabuto Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Deka Magi Bou

Post by Shado Kabuto »

After that Miki and Yuki were smiling after their final goodbyes give me a tearjerker
I walk the path of HEAVENS
Thanks Guile for the Kabuto Avy's and Signatures
thanks bauffie for the sig.
typhoon_2099
IXA
Favorite series: MagiRanger
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by typhoon_2099 »

Great show, fantastic ending. Not too sure if everything was answered for me though. I may just need to have a cutie honey marathon!

P.S. Are there any plans for an OAV or anything along that line? I can't see it happening with the way they ended the series but it would be nice to know if anyone's heard anything.

Return to “Cutie Honey”