Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

TimeRanger Case File 03 released

Post by takenoko »

Looks like blue is going to be the standoffish type in this series. I like the dynamic between the different characters. It's like a wacky sitcom.

Also of note, this is the first translation done by zeldAIS, who will be taking over the translations from here on out. Also, splash made by Lunagel, who was nice enough to indulge my unreasonable demands. Hopefully you guys found it funny.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: TimeRanger 03 released

Post by Catastrophe »

I like the way they can casually drop in hints about the individual rangers without it impacting that much on the plot.

Also, the fact that the attempt to justify how the heroes in this season pay for things? Unheard of!

And this switching from Beta to Alpha to finish the monster off is going to be cumbersome if it happens every time. Did they not give Beta a finisher or something?
Slowking
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Favorite series: Magi/Geki/Gokai/Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Gosei/W
Quote: Henshin!

Post by Slowking »

Haha, was the splash your idea takenoko? Nice.

I always believe that whenever the Red and Blue development episode happens early in a series, then that team is much more balanced right from the beginning.

I enjoyed that the writers actually had the Timeranger pick up jobs and not staying in the house all the time. It's also good that we've learnt a bit more about each one of them, and we do not have to wait for a proper development episode.

Keep it up guys. :)
Behold the Emperor!
WingKalimdor
Number 6
Number 6

Post by WingKalimdor »

Thanks alot for the show, I couldn't get the Timeranger DVD around my country because it is no longer in production. I was looking forward for this show. :)
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

To be honest, I don't really get why Tatsyua prevented that transformation. Because they hadn't had the friendship message of the week yet? Ayase wasn't being that angsty anyway.
rocketcat
Adventure
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Quote: "We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives." — Edward D. Wood, Jr.

Post by rocketcat »

So excited to see this being picked up again by TV-Nihon. You guys rock! :D
COMPLETED
Kamen Rider - Decade, OOO
Sentai - Dekaranger, Gekiranger, Shinkenger, Gokaiger
IN PROGRESS
Kamen Rider - Fourze, Kuuga
Sentai - Boukenger, Gaoranger, Zyuranger, Megaranger
triple_lei
Adventure
2nd Favorite Series: Goseiger
Dreamy: BoukenPink
My boom: Persona series

Post by triple_lei »

Seems like a great series--great music, awesome henshin, and the pink ranger is off the charts! :shock:

I dunno why there's a beta and alpha form, but I like how they need to request it from the future...
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

The Time Robo has a "3D Formation" Meaning 3 modes in one. That's why Alpha, Beta, and then Gamma. Beta does get to finish off monsters. But Alpha is the mode that can only use the Time Tunnel. To summon the sword. The show is new. Gotta show off everything.
AbAccessBlizzy

Post by AbAccessBlizzy »

Ah, one of my favorite Sentai series ever...prolly the last one that I enjoyed most besides Abaranger in the last 10 years or so! It's great to be able to pick this up again subbed because years ago I remember reading Jill's website for the translations. :D
markoclix
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by markoclix »

Been away from the computer for a few days and was really surprised to come back and find 5 episodes of Timeranger released. Cool beans. I liked this episode but I hope it doesn't take blue too long to warm up to everybody.

Return to “Sentai-Mirai Sentai TimeRanger”